RedLine

How do enlightened people perceive thoughts/mental noise?

88 posts in this topic

Are they permanently in silence without thoughts/mental noise? Or do they have the same mental noise that before enlightment but they are aware of them?

@RedLine Thoughts, visuals, sensations, feelings are identical as nothing. Which is you.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Yes it's the whole show. Whatever arises and simultaneously whatever doesn't arise, is all IT... it's not separate. 

0 = Infinity

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The individual is the noise in the appearance. 

@RedLine Thoughts become significantly less dense. Even when they're there - they are not loud or distracting. It's like they're running somewhere distant - 'in the background'.

There is awareness over them - like anything else. And that awareness 'decides' which thoughts require attention - if any.

In the state of an empty mind - when no thought arises; full immersion in pure presence/beingness becomes that much more delicious. Everything slows down and shines bright. Pure Light and Love.

12 hours ago, ivankiss said:

In the state of an empty mind - when no thought arises; full immersion in pure presence/beingness becomes that much more delicious. Everything slows down and shines bright. Pure Light and Love.

Do you experience that "state of an empty mind" very often these days?

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Indeed, I am. Rising above thoughts is always 'an option' now - to put it that way. I think or do not think; deliberately. Breath is the focal point.

Ime; the key is not trying to chase thoughts out of town. Let 'em be, and you will find freedom with or without them. I am a huge creative thinker. I absolutely love thinking. And that's why relaxing and emptying the mind is necessary for me. It's like a reset.

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

n the state of an empty mind - when no thought arises; full immersion in pure presence/beingness becomes that much more delicious.

This is not a state. State or duality happens within the so called mind. 

Edited by James123

@James123 Says the guy who keeps repeating that words are empty of all meaning.

Choose another word that suits your definitions then.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 Says the guy who keeps repeating that words are empty of all meaning.

Choose another word that suits your definitions then.

Words, life, existence is me as nothing. Thats why it is empty. But emptiness is not meaningless, it is infiniteness. This is the Truth. Not the alice wonderland.

Like clouds in the sky. I guess.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Words, life, existence is me as nothing. Thats why it is empty. But emptiness is not meaningless, it is infiniteness. This is the Truth. Not the alice wonderland.

Nobody takes no responsibility just like this guy ?

@James123 You keep clinging to 'nothing' terrified of fully letting go. 

Truth is synonymous with Love. 

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You keep clinging to 'nothing' terrified of fully letting go. 

Truth is synonymous with Love. 

Brother, nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything (love is still something).  you are not awaken. This conversation ends. 

23 minutes ago, Member said:

Nobody takes no responsibility just like this guy ?

:) ? this is exactly what happens when you are awake (i dont know who is this guy). ? but ego dont like it. It wants to have the control of body or say “ i know better”. :) 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother, nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything (love is still something).  you are not awaken. This conversation ends. 

Looks like nothing got pissed off ? 

No offense; but I am light-years ahead of you.

Godspeed.

Edited by ivankiss

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

No offense; but I am light-years ahead of you.

? ? ? there is no “me” or “you”. We are identical. When you say i am ahead of you, Of course you are, you are in full force of spiritual ego. :) Because there is no “you”. This statement demonstrates that you have no idea what enlightenment is. Because when you become enlightened, there will be no you. And dont tell people you are in no mind, just dont lie. good luck. 

:P

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

:P

:) this is egoistical nothing. Nothing is simultaneously everything. Whatever is in front of you is you. So, you behave to others the way that yourself. Because all there is you as nothing. This video dont make any sense even as a joke ? instead of wathcing go help to stop the fire :) 

Edited by James123

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

:) this is egoistical nothing. Nothing is simultaneously everything. Whatever is in front of you is you. So, you behave to others the way that yourself. Because all there is you as nothing. This video dont make any sense even as a joke ? instead of wathcing go help to stop the fire :) 

Yes it's incredible how before even thinking occurs we instinctually help ❤