RedLine

How do enlightened people perceive thoughts/mental noise?

88 posts in this topic

@James123 You and I are not, were never and will never be identical. - Thank God. 

'Nothing' is forever silent - in Truth. Actuality of being is real and authentic. Something you know little of - as I can see. You're just chewing on the same bunch of words over and over again. 

Does the unicorn that's non-existent run around yelling that it does not exist? No. That's what deluded 'egos' do.

You had an insight or two and have not yet awakened to the fact that all insights and realizations are also traps in disguise. All must be let go off. Only then 'nothing' truly is. And when it speaks; it speaks Love - with a unique twist and flavour.

17 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 You and I are not, were never and will never be identical. - Thank God. 

There is no “I” or “you”. You are the moment. 

Nothing' is forever silent

Every voice happens within nothingness, therefore nothingness is not silence. It is you. Everything is you.

Does the unicorn that's non-existent run around yelling that it does not exist? No. That's what deluded 'egos' do.

I am not in body or mind. Body and mind is an illusion. I am nothing therefore everything. Even you lol ? ? ? 

You had an insight or two and have not yet awakened to the fact that all insights and realizations are also traps in disguise.

There is no i t o have a insight. I am the insight.  

Only then 'nothing' truly is. And when it speaks; it speaks Love - with a unique twist and flavour.

Yes, because, Only nothing happens when you are truly you are. Because you are all there is.  “Love speaks a unique twist and flavour” this is an expectation of ego and just a thought. :):) 

16 minutes ago,  ivankiss said: 

You're just chewing on the same bunch of words over and over again

When you become non dual, there is not much to say differently. All is just directly and same. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@ivankiss You seem to have a lot of resistance to the word "nothing." It is just a word, you have no idea what it points to and you never will, because it is pointing to nothing. ? Nothing has no charge, it does not exclude anything, it is boundless.

I do have the sense as you do, that many spits the word "nothing" with only a conceptual understanding that it isn't a thing. In the dream nothing is just a weird koan for the person.

Edited by traveler

@James123 It's actually kinda sad to see how desperately you try not being you.

There is no illusion. Never was, never will be. Wake up.

Everything is (made of) you. You are pure, Love-Light. No exceptions. No exclusions. It's all as real as it gets. Only while climbing up the mountain does one see and believe in illusions. The Heavenly Light of perfection descending down to the ground; does not.

You are stuck in a dream of blame, denial and negation, brother. You are sound asleep. - Clinging to ideas that represent 'the highest truth' to you. It's not really my issue - just letting ya know. I am enjoying the exchange of thoughts. It lets me know where I am and  where you are not. - Where I once was and where you are now.

@traveler There is no resistance, but a Will of Being. I'm only letting ya know what 'nothing' actually is. In demonstration.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@traveler There is no resistance, but a Will of Being. I'm only letting ya know what 'nothing' actually is. In demonstration.

How are you going to let something know what nothing is? Something can never know nothing, when the indvidual (something) falls away nothing is recognised. No one knows what nothing is.

When I say nothing is recognised, it is literal. It isn't nothing (something called nothing) that is recognised, no, it is literally that nothing is recognised. Totally free and open to be whatever. And here "we" apparently are.

Edited by traveler

15 minutes ago, traveler said:

How are you going to let something know what nothing is? 

Joyfully, carefree -and with a smile on my face.

From your point of view; I'm walking backwards... For a very good reason.

Something can never know nothing

It's the same. Love knows Love, only.

when the indvidual (something) falls away nothing is recognised. 

That's a path within a very outdated spiritual paradigm. It's what those who follow blindly think must happen. Those who listen to their hearts have no need to follow and believe in such ideas.

When 'Nothing' is truly recognized; Love is.

Edited by ivankiss

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 It's actually kinda sad to see how desperately you try not being you.

There is no illusion. Never was, never will be. Wake up.

Everything is (made of) you. You are pure, Love-Light. No exceptions. No exclusions. It's all as real as it gets. Only while climbing up the mountain does one see and believe in illusions. The Heavenly Light of perfection descending down to the ground; does not.

this all statement provides that you are nothing, because in order to be everything you have to be nothing. Otherwise how can you be identical with everything? 

You are stuck in a dream of blame, denial and negation, brother. You are sound asleep. - Clinging to ideas that represent 'the highest truth' to you. It's not really my issue - just letting ya know. I am enjoying the exchange of thoughts. It lets me know where I am and  where you are not. - Where I once was and where you are now.

There is no you. good luck my enlightened friend :) you are the first in kind that enlightened and “I or self” still reminds. Lmfaooo. I am out ? 

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

When 'Nothing' is truly recognized; Love is.

You really thought you did something there, huh? Nothing is still a "thing" there, something to achieve and recognise. Nothing is nothing. THIS is the end of the search.

Edited by traveler

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

this all statement provides that you are nothing, because in order to be everything you have to be nothing. Otherwise how can you be identical with everything? 

That's exactly what the analytical mind sees. And it sees it correctly.

Being, brother. Being

Not clinging to the idea of it.

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no you. good luck my enlightened friend :) you are the first in kind that enlightened and “I or self” still reminds. Lmfaooo. I am out ? 

I need no luck to be.

...You keep saying goodbye but you're still here. Is 'nothing' having troubles with taking off? ?

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

You really thought you did something there, huh? Nothing is still a "thing" there, something to achieve and recognise. Nothing is nothing. THIS is the end of the search.

Love is not 'a thing'. But it is everything.

You have never been seeking. Seeking is all you do.

Love is what you will inevitably find.

4 minutes ago, Member said:

How can "this" be the end of the search? This is nothing, it has no end xD

You just answered your own question ?

2 minutes ago, Member said:

Nothing = everything = being

yes?

Individual something is a poor interpretation of what God is.

I have no idea what you are talking about here.

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

That's exactly what the analytical mind sees. And it sees it correctly.

Being, brother. Being

Not clinging to the idea of it.

Being is nothingness. You never be thats why you have no idea what is it. If you are being, you are nothing. 

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I need no luck to be.

...You keep saying goodbye but you're still here. Is 'nothing' having troubles with taking off? ?

Never said goodbye. Just said good luck. You just lie. Additionally, Dont lie about something that you have never become and dont provide fake info to people. But now, peace out. 

41 minutes ago, traveler said:

How are you going to let something know what nothing is? Something can never know nothing, when the indvidual (something) falls away nothing is recognised. No one knows what nothing is.

When the individual falls away, there is God which is everything.