RedLine

How do enlightened people perceive thoughts/mental noise?

88 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

...And those who cannot stand themselves and crave full annihilation are all over it. ?

They think it's their way out. When in fact it's just pulling them closer in. 

...Into The Light. Into Being. Into Love.

Maybe that is a belief some have. Probably just you projecting though.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

What to put dude xD Things are not happening by themselves, you make it happen.

Idk, I had no idea what you meant. "Void is nothing" yeah... and?

8 minutes ago, traveler said:

Probably just you projecting though.

Projection is necessary.

You don't know what the Void is?

No, do you?

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Projection is necessary.

Hehe, sure it is bud.

5 minutes ago, traveler said:

Hehe, sure it is bud.

Ever heard of something called 'reflection'?

There can be no reflection without projection. And no Being without either one of those. 

Light reflects, bro.

I think some of the misunderstanding is that although ego/separate sense of self is an illusion ultimately..... it has ability to create feelings of separation, lack and guilt.

Just like a mirage of water in the desert will keep you walking for fulfillment just up ahead.

the ego is the sense of lack it always wants more of everything. More love more power more success more enlightenment more of everything. 

This is how it stays alive or maintains it's own illusory existence. (running on the hamster wheel endlessly)

Osho has a warning in one of his Tantric books...

He said if you recognize ego is also everything good...but "he warns beware the ego is very cunning" it can become a wolf in sheep's clothing(spiritual ego). Be aware!!

Here is a quote from Samadhi (Maya illusion of the self) :

"Most people think that they are free, conscious and awake. If you believe you are already awake, then why would you do the difficult work to attain what you believe you already have?

Before it becomes possible to awaken, it is necessary to accept that you are asleep, living in the matrix. Examine your life honestly, without lying to yourself"....End Quote!

So to say something is an illusion and nothing needs to be done is a misunderstanding of what's being pointed out. "It's a misidentification with ability to create influence" ( illusion/Maya is just the most fitting words used usually.

So the separate sense of self or ego is real until it dies and then it's recognized it never existed.... just to make things clear ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, Member said:

To know it is to get there. You cannot know what ego death is until you experience it.

But anyway, nothing happens by itself which is everything = you are God happening.

Cool, have you been there? How was it? Did you bring luggage?

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Ever heard of something called 'reflection'?

There can be no reflection without projection. And no Being without either one of those. 

Light reflects, bro.

Okay. I have lost interest, I'm sowwy. x(

@traveler Mkay ?

@VeganAwake How can something that was 'never there' know that it was an 'illusion' all along?

How can something that was 'never there' die? How can you refer to or point to something non-existent? 

Can you see how 'maya, illusion and the matrix'...exist only while being within 'maya, illusion and the matrix' ?

There are no such things in actuality.

Only Love is real(ity). Actual. True.

Light is. 

25 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake How can something that was 'never there' know that it was an 'illusion' all along?

How can something that was 'never there' die? How can you refer to or point to something non-existent? 

Can you see how 'maya, illusion and the matrix'...exist only while being within 'maya, illusion and the matrix' ?

There are no such things in actuality.

Only Love is real(ity). Actual. True.

Light is. 

I know this is not a logical message...❤

Maybe misidentification is a better way to put it.

Maybe the best way to explain it is, when there's no other experience to compare with, it's impossible to imagine.

Sort of like switching from a ketogenic diet to a whole food plant-based vegan diet.

I had no clue how much better it could be until it happened... more energy, sleeping better at night lower blood pressure and cholesterol.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

54 minutes ago, Member said:

To know it is to get there. You cannot know what ego death is until you experience it.

But anyway, nothing happens by itself which is everything = you are God happening.

Yeah, True. 

We also kinda like mindfucking ourselves here. 

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Sort of like switching from a ketogenic diet to a whole food plant-based vegan diet.

Never. You haven't tried deer meat. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@VeganAwake Cool. To me it's like 'accidentally' hitting the 'wrong' note.

There is no 'wrong' note.

All notes are perfectly fine. It's not like one note is real and another is false or an illusion. That's ridiculous.

It's all just notes. Frequency. Vibration. - and I'm learning to master playing my instrument.

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Cool. To me it's like 'accidentally' hitting the 'wrong' note.

There is no 'wrong' note.

All notes are perfectly fine. It's not like one note is real and another is false or an illusion. That's ridiculous.

It's all just notes. Frequency. Vibration. - and I'm learning to master playing my instrument.

Yes absolutely there is no wrong note at all. It's what's being experienced, it's perfect whole and complete.

1 hour ago, traveler said:

Cool, have you been there? How was it? Did you bring luggage?

My luggage is full with godly goodies B|

Empty is only the heart that once it is filled with joy and peace it gets so big that is able to embrace everything. Emptiness gives birth to everythingness which is always full with Love/Life/Light ^_^

Edited by Member

My luggage is full with godly goodies B|

Empty is only the heart that once it is filled with joy and peace it gets so big that is able to embrace everything. Emptiness gives birth to everythingness which is always full with Love/Life/Light ^_^

I think I fell in Love ?

1 hour ago, Member said:

There is nothing but Love ?

Love prevails ❤