RedLine

How do enlightened people perceive thoughts/mental noise?

88 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Love is not 'a thing'. But it is everything.

You have never been seeking. Seeking is all you do.

Love is what you will inevitably find.

Aight, good luck with finding that.

2 minutes ago, Member said:

When the individual falls away, there is God which is everything.

Call it whatever you want, it makes no difference at all. Everything and nothing are identical.

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

Aight, good luck with finding that.

No luck is needed. Only balls to face actuality ? 

1 minute ago, traveler said:

Call it whatever you want, it makes no difference at all. Everything and nothing are identical.

It makes all the difference - if difference still is. 

Everything/Nothing = Duality.

Love = Unity. 

Oneness. 

Being.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 Oh no. I'm a little ego and I'm a lie ?

Bye, Nothing. ?‍♂️

Where my "nothing" gang at????? "nothing" gang is superior to "Love" gang!!!?☺? Simps... 

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

It makes all the difference - if difference still is. 

Everything/Nothing = Duality.

Love = Unity. 

Oneness. 

Being.

Who are you trying to convince bro? 

Just now, traveler said:

Who are you trying to convince bro? 

Why are you assuming I'm convincing anyone anything, bro?

Why do you feel targeted? ?

Why are you assuming I'm convincing anyone anything, bro?

Why do you feel targeted? ?

You are only convincing yourself, this is only feeding your self righteous spiritual ego, that is all you can do though, just what is apparently happening. 

12 minutes ago, traveler said:

There's no reason to call it "nothing" just because someone is so eager to kill the ego. Humility is shown, not demonstrated through speech.

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

You are only convincing yourself, this is only feeding your self righteous spiritual ego, that is all you can do though, just what is apparently happening. 

Once again; I am not convincing anyone anything. What you are sensing is probably just Love taking over; prevailing. - And you describe the process the way you do.

I.. am being me, expressing my thoughts and disagreeing with some of yours. Love is doing 'the rest' (all of it).

Just now, Member said:

There's no reason to call it "nothing" just because someone is so eager to kill the ego. Humility is shown, not demonstrated through speech.

It is funny aswell as beautifully frustrating to speak about this. It is nothing speaking to nothing, all that is happening is nothing. There is no goal, there is no need to show humility, there is no need to be the one who has the truth, this is just what is happening. The dream is that all of this actually matters, that my words matter and that your apparent words matter. The person is living in a prison, spirituality becomes a prison aswell, some words are not true while others are to this funny little person, everything it does is perpetuating seperation. It just moves so eagerly to convince others that it has the truth, or to beg others for the truth, all it can do it take take take in the hope that it actually some day will matter. 

"The tao that can be named is not the eternal tao. 

The name that can be named is not the eternal name"

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Once again; I am not convincing anyone anything. What you are sensing is probably just Love taking over; prevailing. - And you describe the process the way you do.

I.. am being me, expressing my thoughts and disagreeing with some of yours. Love is doing 'the rest' (all of it).

Aight. There is no process, only in the dream. But I'm not going to keep going, nothing wrong with what is apparently happening "over there".

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no process, only in the dream. 

Correct. But you are dreaming thus there is a process.

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

But I'm not going to keep going, nothing wrong with what is apparently happening "over there".

I can do this forever, bro. - if ya ever wanna dance again.

You know why? Because I am genuinely enjoying it. I am passionate about speaking Truth. Love cannot exhaust itself.

Thanks for allowing me to practice my spiritual kung fu moves. 

Edited by ivankiss

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Correct. But you are dreaming thus there is a process.

Yes apparently, but it is endless, processes apparently keep happening after but the process to awaken stops, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I can do this forever, bro. - if ya ever wanna dance again.

You know why? Because I am genuinely enjoying it. I am passionate about speaking Truth. Love cannot exhaust itself.

Thanks for allowing me to practice my spiritual kung fu moves. 

Yea, np dude. 

10 minutes ago, traveler said:

It is funny aswell as beautifully frustrating to speak about this. It is nothing speaking to nothing, all that is happening is nothing. There is no goal, there is no need to show humility, there is no need to be the one who has the truth, this is just what is happening. The dream is that all of this actually matters, that my words matter and that your apparent words matter. The person is living in a prison, spirituality becomes a prison aswell, some words are not true while others are to this funny little person, everything it does is perpetuating seperation. It just moves so eagerly to convince others that it has the truth, or to beg others for the truth, all it can do it take take take in the hope that it actually some day will matter. 

This nothing is just a play of words, life goes on nevertheless. It's just an excuse to avoid responsibility for own actions and IS false modesty.

Suffering and separation comes from misunderstanding of one's true nature which is everything, not some thing or some body.

I don't like nothing because it creates confusion and make people doubt themselves.

Just now, Member said:

This nothing is just a play of words, life goes on nevertheless. It's just an excuse to avoid responsibility for own actions and IS false modesty.

Suffering and separation comes from misunderstanding of one's true nature which is everything, not some thing or some body.

I don't like nothing because it creates confusion and make people doubt themselves.

It is impossible to understand nothing, that is the reason why the seeker hates that word.

1 minute ago, Member said:

The void is nothing.

27 minutes ago, traveler said:

It is impossible to understand nothing, that is the reason why the seeker hates that word.

...And those who cannot stand themselves and crave full annihilation are all over it. ?

They think it's their way out. When in fact it's just pulling them closer in. 

...Into The Light. Into Being. Into Love.

Edited by ivankiss