VincentArogya

Awakening and Friendships

61 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

After awakening, it has become quite difficult to resonate with each other. I feel that even he feels the same towards me. Even if I tell him love is all that exists, he simply projects my older image on myself and completely misses the point. I don't want to simply leave him to his own while he is still deluded, just as I was.

If you genuinely want to help your friend the first step is to accept the person as they are.
There is nothing wrong with being deluded. Everyone has a unique path in life.
Just be compassionate to your friend.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

9 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

I also have a few questions which I think you guys can help me with, including @James123 @WelcometoReality and people reading this thread.

1. Does awakening itself bring about a wholistic change?

2. Does the ego always come back after first awakenings?

1. Everything is in constant change, the absolute does not change. The view is holistic. Change can't be holistic.

2. It can come back. It's more common than not. Learn about the movement of ego sobthat its easier to spot tyat movement.

Edited by WelcometoReality

@VincentArogya

It is not by your words your friend with take interest in discovering his true nature, but by your presence, your way of being, your life, your un-worded unspoken completion & fulfillment. When you are truly at peace, that will include transparency of the delusion of desire for others to awaken. Analogously, the girl you love who is as happy without you as she is with you - that’ll be the reality check you wake up and take notice of. You’ll transcend the wanting of her, and a meta, more profound intuitively relentless curiosity will arise to know what she is, how she is so, why she is at peace.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

I also have a few questions which I think you guys can help me with, including @James123 @WelcometoReality and people reading this thread.

1. Does awakening itself bring about a wholistic change?

2. Does the ego always come back after first awakenings?

Yeah.. It comes back ^^

I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking... If you know about god or the divine, how could you have some defunctional buggy feature called an ego? Like I am not denying the existence of ego. But why would we have a feature that is not in our best, most loving, growth? Bottom line: Why do we have ego man? 

I don't know why I am asking you this.

But basically I had my fair bit of shoving down my ego and running away from it. Which resulted in situations like what happened with your friend at the beginning of the thread. Like I can bury my ego but then I can't connect to other egos, what's up with that.

So like, what's really interesting?(to me obviously, who cares about you?) How do you live WITH an ego? Like I wanna be my full potential spiritual butterfly soul heart and love that my mind just wants to keep preaching about it. But how do you actually EMBODY the loving energy? Like how the fuck it makes sense to people to force their egos and fucks themselves up in the ass with psychosis and self-denial? Idk, actually  I do know, I did it! LOL and not 'me because I am YOU' but me, actually, my ego, my body, my self. lol. It's cool how REAL things can be.

And it's holistic man. You don't need to change and become a nun, or go hippy. Only if you want to. So when it's time for you, maybe you'll be interested in that. But if you're not? If it's repulsing you, then it's not for you, and that's not RESISTANCE. Like it is RESISTANCE but it's good resistance, no need to force. Learn from the idiots that force xD And you find out that you can have it all and with nothing to lose. It's pretty words. But I hope you get the message, be you. it's okay. if it's right for you, it'll find you, no worries.

Edited by TripleFly

40 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Yeah.. It comes back ^^

No it doesn’t. 

48 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Why do we have ego man?

Ego is a thought. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

So it seems green master is my brother after all. Not a foe. Tought me a lesson. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

No it doesn’t. 

Ego is a thought. 

Yeah but you missed the point

2 hours ago, TripleFly said:

Yeah.. It comes back ^^

I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking... If you know about god or the divine, how could you have some defunctional buggy feature called an ego? Like I am not denying the existence of ego. But why would we have a feature that is not in our best, most loving, growth? Bottom line: Why do we have ego man? 

I don't know why I am asking you this.

But basically I had my fair bit of shoving down my ego and running away from it. Which resulted in situations like what happened with your friend at the beginning of the thread. Like I can bury my ego but then I can't connect to other egos, what's up with that.

So like, what's really interesting?(to me obviously, who cares about you?) How do you live WITH an ego? Like I wanna be my full potential spiritual butterfly soul heart and love that my mind just wants to keep preaching about it. But how do you actually EMBODY the loving energy? Like how the fuck it makes sense to people to force their egos and fucks themselves up in the ass with psychosis and self-denial? Idk, actually  I do know, I did it! LOL and not 'me because I am YOU' but me, actually, my ego, my body, my self. lol. It's cool how REAL things can be.

And it's holistic man. You don't need to change and become a nun, or go hippy. Only if you want to. So when it's time for you, maybe you'll be interested in that. But if you're not? If it's repulsing you, then it's not for you, and that's not RESISTANCE. Like it is RESISTANCE but it's good resistance, no need to force. Learn from the idiots that force xD And you find out that you can have it all and with nothing to lose. It's pretty words. But I hope you get the message, be you. it's okay. if it's right for you, it'll find you, no worries.

You're asking what is the ego in a spiritual sense... like why did God create something that seems to cause suffering... maybe you're coming at the question wrong.

Why is there a tree why are there rainbows why are there flowers.

You're coming at it with the assumption that why is a valid question.

Maybe it's just what is...

A product of evolution...

A survival tool/mechanism promoting self-centered activity to keep the organism alive long enough to reproduce.

Now it could be called a dysfunctional survival mechanism that has outlived it's usefulness in this day and age, but again this is just a limited conditioned thought.

Another way to look at the entire situation is that it's perfect whole and complete because it's what's happening. 

The issue seems to be that we are identified as the ego/separate sense of 'self' which causes the feelings of separation and lack. It's a misidentification which is neither right or wrong. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

17 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

Thank you.

Anytime brother. 

Imagine you and your dudes go sit around a table and one of them is like: You know guys, I am Love and you are Love. The other guys reply: Yes, yes, I approve, I have had a blasting mystical realization about the truthfulness of your statement yesterday. The person sitting next to you starts laughing and so you ask him: What is going on? He replies: Nothing at all - the whole table starts laughing, patting each other on their backs for how Enlightened they all are. And this just repeats every freaking evening. Don't you think there are more fun things to do? x)

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

Imagine you and your dudes go sit around a table and one of them is like: You know guys, I am Love and you are Love. The other guys reply: Yes, yes, I approve, I have had a blasting mystical realization about the truthfulness of your statement yesterday. The person sitting next to you starts laughing and so you ask him: What is going on? He replies: Nothing at all - the whole table starts laughing, patting each other on their backs for how Enlightened they all are. And this just repeats every freaking evening. Don't you think there are more fun things to do? x)

Well yes but please don't invoke my sneakiness of tought, Jack Nicholson or just taking my dog for a walk. My dog is also enlightened and none of us talks about it. Yes learned that from my dog too. 

Also saw that cute dog in that song and once again started losing myself on forum. 

@cetust

Those 10 points you know have them in your hand most likelly you will need to intervene once again eventually. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

57 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Hahahaha! Well, my friend and I met talked today, everything went pretty ordinary, not mystical. What I failed to realize is that even I was projecting my ignorance on him. It was a huge relief. I feel so broad that I also have the capacity to connect with people at different stages without having a shadow of judgment. 

@VincentArogya good for you brother. Whatever i said, it might hurt. But, Truth hurts the ego not you. Everytime ego gets hurt you grow more. Good luck. 

Thank you! Infinite love and gratitude to you @bejapuskas
Thank you @James123 true love can hurt in short term. I understand that. Infinite love and gratitude.

The problem isnt friends who arent awakened.

The problem is friends who dont even like you talking about it.

3 hours ago, Artsu said:

The problem isnt friends who arent awakened.

The problem is friends who dont even like you talking about it.

Why would you talk about it? 

On 7/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, VeganAwake said:

You're asking what is the ego in a spiritual sense... like why did God create something that seems to cause suffering... maybe you're coming at the question wrong.

Why is there a tree why are there rainbows why are there flowers.

You're coming at it with the assumption that why is a valid question.

Maybe it's just what is...

A product of evolution...

A survival tool/mechanism promoting self-centered activity to keep the organism alive long enough to reproduce.

Now it could be called a dysfunctional survival mechanism that has outlived it's usefulness in this day and age, but again this is just a limited conditioned thought.

Another way to look at the entire situation is that it's perfect whole and complete because it's what's happening. 

The issue seems to be that we are identified as the ego/separate sense of 'self' which causes the feelings of separation and lack. It's a misidentification which is neither right or wrong. ❤

No man.. Look I appreciate the analysis and feedback but that's totally not what my intention was, neither is that the overall message of my comment. I understand that I write in a messy way but you're making a lot of assumptions on what I am assuming which I could now continue to propel... I think your message is really informative it gives you, me and others more views on the ego. Which I highly encourage!! But my overall message is that ego is. Same way you wrote, but in my words. Which I will back. We're allowed to have 2 sets of truth on planet earth. with grace.