James123

Direct message from God :) entire process :)

115 posts in this topic

On 8.7.2020 at 9:27 PM, Galyna said:

but it sounds so simple...I am aware but nothing happens....:$ :(...no magic....:/

how much aware should I become? 

I wish I could do it on my own without 5-meo, but I truly doubt it is possible. 

You are not aware. If you are the controller of awareness then try not being aware. Awareness is effortless, the person takes ownership of it and then says that it 'does' it. Reality as you know it is your ego. Your ego is not bound to your body. When the owner is apparently there, everything is in relation to it.

There isn't actually an ego, that too is a concept owned. The person goes in circles trying to find a state free from the person, the person wants to be there to know it has arrived to the personless "state." Can you see how it is a closed loop? The hopelessness of the search? It is stunningly obvious.

You're looking for a permanent shift, a state where you can finally be at peace. That state doesn't exist, what already is, is all there is. The experience of searching for that state is all there is, kind of, lol. You can't express everything in words, but everything is expressed in words. Contracted energy is all that you are, the contracted energy will not experience boundlessness, the contracted energy already is boundlessness. 

Edited by traveler

36 minutes ago, traveler said:

You are not aware

Ofc I am.

I am aware of that space Tolle is talking about it. I just can not understand what's the catch here and why so much ado about it.

36 minutes ago, traveler said:

That state doesn't exist, what already is, is all there is. 

I have a different opinion about it. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

instead of observing thoughts you could observe ❤️ and focus attention on that space while you know feeling everything. 

yep-yep....that is what I am trying to do, to observe this inner void, space, emptiness, call it any word you want, the most important to understand what I am referring to. :)

So when you focus attention and observe this space long enough, what is going to happen? depersonalization, right? 

Cant wait for the day X come to my life and I receive this wonderful experience of Being! without this self....

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna De personalization is not enlightenment, nihilism, blank states, being " camera" none of that. 

What enlightenment is, is discovery that you are actual Love ?

@zeroISinfinity Oh Dear.....xD ...one step at a time...I would be happy with any states listed above. Not even dreaming about Enlightenment yet. It is a long walk....

32 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Ofc I am.

I am aware of that space Tolle is talking about it. I just can not understand what's the catch here and why so much ado about it.

I have a different opinion about it. 

This is not about you.

@traveler Of course it is not about me, who am I in the first place? 

I was questioning something I am still contemplating about, something that is truly bugging me. But I guess my answer is still baking in the oven.:) 

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

• God/Infinite Love 

I was questioning something I am still contemplating about, something that is truly bugging me. But I guess my answer is still baking in the oven.:) 

• Answer always come. 

@zeroISinfinity Thanks, I really need these words now. What would I do without this forum and people here? Much appreciated. ^_^

ghj.PNG

26 minutes ago, Galyna said:

• Not God/Infinite Love.

• The answer will never come.

Now what is more free? I bet Zero's comment felt better to the one who needs to know.

@traveler I want to be God, of course ?

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@traveler I want to be God, of course ?

Hehe, yeah "I" does want to be God, problem is that "I" and "God" and "Pepsi max" is the same "thing."

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity Oh Dear.....xD ...one step at a time...I would be happy with any states listed above. Not even dreaming about Enlightenment yet. It is a long walk....

If i have learned anything, your belief that it is impossible/hard/long walk to get enlightened is standing in your way in a very big way. If you shake this doubt, more flowing happens... rest you will see for yourself. Neither am i enlightened, but i recently found some significant nuances about myself, lets just say that...

@Applegarden you are right 100% about your observation. 
let’s see what future will bring us. Transformation was in my cards, no joke, I mean it. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna awoke doing nothing but meditating. Careful believing dualistic thoughts, such as states, possible & impossible. ? Likewise, depersonalization & nihilism are relative, unlike the awareness of and focus upon ‘them’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I may be a day late and a dollar short to the convo, but I think the best place to find out what Jed is or isn't doing is by what his publisher announces. 

https://www.wisefoolpress.com/

Screenshot_20200709-194538_Chrome.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 hours ago, Galyna said:

@abrakamowse have you tried that other meditation we discussed in other thread. Let me know...:) 

Nopes!

I had to go earlier to work so I went to bed earlier, and today I am super tired. I think I will do it this weekend. I will let you know how it goes!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

17 hours ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity Thanks, I really need these words now. What would I do without this forum and people here? Much appreciated. ^_^

ghj.PNG

Thanks my forum mistress. ?

Only virtual ones allowed. ?

Honestly beleive if I ever think about it pisces will stab me or she will take that very very hard. Acts aloof but she is not really like that. Noticed that when I take walk with her and watch other women. Hates me from deepest core. Jelous who would tell. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks my forum mistress.

I guess I am taken then xDxDxD. Let me ask my hubby first if I am allowed to be a forum mistress. xDxDxD

Edited by Galyna