James123

Direct message from God :) entire process :)

115 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity I do not understand your slang, sorry. you call him "red"? Is it suppose to be offensive?  Does it have something to do with a hair color? I am confused. 

Who are you even talking about?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Well it's easy to guess. When I see red One he always induces my greatest fear. Losing my wonderful black hair.I beleive I wouldn't be able to handle that. 

Nothing offensive, no desire to insult anyone only to love(omg you admited, no no no I take back my words). 

Harmless drunkyard.

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

So, I looked at the forum:). There is no way it's Jed. Guaranteed. You know how I know? Look how he welcomes every member, this is silly. He would not have time to acknowledge every member like this, unless he is siting in front on his computer all day long. 

Read:

"Hi Guy:

Welcome to the forum.  Yes, it's not something that a 'Guy' usually 'ponders'. Glad to be of service.

Love ya and stay healthy.

Jed."

If they sell a course there for 3000k that's make a perfect sense to me now. xD 

Lol... thanks Galyna. I am a bit naive sometimes.

:P

Now that I recall I think in the website of the publishers they added a note saying that Jed is not teaching anything.  I will take a look again...

But thanks again!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

• @zeroISinfinity Okay, I got who you were talking about. I agree, he is precious, the most unique and one of a kind. :)_________________________________________

I do not understand your depressed moods on the forum lately. Talking about death and waiting for another new life. Maybe it is because opportunities are tight right now, virus and sitting at home all the time. All of my friends are depressed, all of my trips are cancelled. 

My infinite vector has stopped and I do not see the future any more. xD

@Galyna Not depressed some traps in this enlightenment stuff ya know. Some questions you ask yourself no biggie. 

Depressed? Slapping my gf's khm khm when she makes coffee making her go "hand flippy" and laughing about it is hardly depression. 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

some traps in this enlightenment stuff ya know

Can you pls share what traps ( but for God sake talk normal to me) xD without this schizophrenic phrases, meaning of which is only known to you.

Are you experiencing the "dark night"? Imo, you should have passed it long time ago.

Edited by Galyna

@abrakamowse Okay, I have and? :)

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna Well first time ever faced such responsability /accountability ever like ever, just one example. So many other stuff too. 

This stuff=advanced stuff and can be very difficult sometimes it really can. 

@zeroISinfinity are you talking about your personal relations (Well first time ever faced such responsability /accountability )?

Sorry...hate forums for this....therefore not a big fan of them, this is the only one....

Edited by Galyna

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@abrakamowse Okay, I did and? :)

Nothing!

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Galyna No boyo. This stuff. Full responsability for everything and entierty of   your dream. 

That's just one thing. So many other stuff. 

Truth goes very against life in some sense so it's just hard to see things in new truthful way. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No boyo. This stuff.

Well, I am  sorry, I don't sit here and reading every line you wrote. xD

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Full responsability for everything and entierty of   your dream. 

This place gets interesting. You mean co-creation, I got it now. Sorry about that, I did not understand from the first time.

Hope my dream board is going to work soon. I wrote so many things there. However, if I am creating everything at this moment how can I wish for something that is not totally up to me but from other people? I know I can not do it.  :(

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Truth goes very against life in some sense so it's just hard to see things in new truthful way. 

This is a vogue statement ?

(Sorry if I am being rude, but this is the nature of the beast. (beast=forum))

Anyway, I need to go and try my new meditation from Spira for one hour.  I am excited. :)

@abrakamowse have you tried that other meditation we discussed in other thread. Let me know...:) I have only manged to read ten pages last night of PR's book.

Love ya guys, :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gotta run.

Talk to you soon.

Edited by Galyna

Healed you Lovey. Yup. Need to stop with ramblings but I dunno it's just fun. Well I learned everything from my dog all I know is to bark. But dog which barks doesn't bite.

Oh yes you do bite. Oh yes I do. When time is just right. ? She gets insane. Ok ok spiritual forum. Meditation and stuff. 

@zeroISinfinity I wonder if I could do self-inquiry having some melody on the background, not very loud though.

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity I wonder if I could do self-inquiry having some melody on the background, not very loud though.

Oh Everything that is will ever be and was is you. Actuality. Every man every leaf every grass everything is you. Infinity. This  is you too. I am just you. 

You can't be anything else really. 

Self inquiry. Just sit like a damn cat don't think don't try to understand anything don't day dream. Just this NOW pure senses feelings ya know. Nothing else. Simple. 

Not rocket science. Just proper meditation. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Just sit like a damn cat

I am sitting like a damn cat pretty oftenxD, on the porch of my house, looking at the forest, butterflies, different animals and birds, no shift in perception:$....even when manage to shut the "mind machine" for some period of time. (it's hard :|) could not do more than 45 min today, mind gets crazy. I was swept away with my inner feeling (wow, was so compelling) that I was able to spot while meditation. I followed Spira's advice and came close to it. It was "somewhere" on the background. While observing the feeling mind got wild and started to assess it. Could not calm it down, dropped the meditation and went inside the house. xD

I must confess that it's cool to look at your persona from a distant angle. The ego like an inner demon, tries to hinder the "dawn" of consciousness and this "space" that it carries around. 

Edited by Galyna

Well about focus point well for change ya know instead of observing thoughts you could observe ❤️ and focus attention on that space while you know feeling everything. 

Good tip I guess. 

Jackpot is ❤️ not observing thought process and Awareness turning you into zombified ?. Bit of a mistake some teachers do. 

It's about ❤️. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity