James123

Direct message from God :) entire process :)

115 posts in this topic

Daily I will have a thought pop into my head that will cause me to moan/curse/move involuntary. I'm unconsciously having an automatic anxious reaction to the thought.  The thoughts themselves are of a trivial matter.

Any advice?

Edited by Trayambakam

Just now, James123 said:

Visuals, senses, feeling all just appear as thoughts. 

Use your intelligence to stop the thoughts.

Thanks James! This helps me a lot! Appreciated!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, Trayambakam said:

I'm unconsciously having an automatic anxious reaction to the thought. 

As soon as you realize that having a unconscious or anxious reaction just be aware and laugh at your ego.

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks James! This helps me a lot! Appreciated!

^_^

anytime brother :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

As soon as you realize that having a unconscious or anxious reaction just be aware and laugh at your ego.

It happens in a flash so I will laugh afterwards. Thank You

44 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Jed McKenna? Or Terence McKenna?

The damnedest thing, right?

^_^

Yup, Jed, what you've already read this one as well :D?

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

21 minutes ago, Trayambakam said:

It happens in a flash so I will laugh afterwards. Thank You

Anytime brother ? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

Yup, Jed, what you've already read this one as well :D?

hahaha! Yes!

He was one of the first ones I read, maybe I have to give it a second lectura. I want to read the whole trilogy.

Spiritual Enlightenment, the Damnedest Thing

Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment

and

Spiritual Warfare

:P

He has a forum around there, but... some people say is not him. If you are interested I can send you the link.

There's a lot of controversy about who he really is and what he does and doesn't... I really don't pay too much attention, I just follow my intuition.

I think the guy in that forum is really him... (but I am openminded to the fact that maybe is not... )

:ph34r:

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse

I started to read this book "Spiritual Enlightenment, the Damnedest Thing" and almost read a half of it, it was like three years ago or something, then I dropped it because something happened. I do remember that after Tolle, Ramana, Maharaj and Ramesh Balsekar, I found Jed very harsh. I remember that feeling that I did not like what I was reading, xD

I am on page 205 for PR and it is a perfect time for me to go and read now. Cant wait to read about "feelings" part. But I must confess, PR is a bit boring, but I still like it. I read it as a textbook. Quite frankly this book is a textbook for enlightenment. :D

P.S. I even had this idea in my mind to read Bible, I have never done this in my life, but I just want to do and compare it with other teachings.

I need so much time for my readings, feels like all life is not long enough. I just really crave for the wisdom now. 

Forum, sure, send it over pls. :)

Edited by Galyna

28 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Forum, sure, send it over pls. :)

https://jedmckenna.createaforum.com

He posts some stuff I think is interesting... the thing is that he has a kind of "navigator series"... once I sent him an e-mail to know about it and he was asking like 3 grands for the course, so... I told him I couldn't pay for it... that  maybe in the future... (But I have no intentions at the moment... )

There was even some users here (in this forum some time ago) that posted stuff against him, saying that this guys is not Jed, etc... so, be careful.

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse oh no worries ? I am not going to mingle on other forums, I never did, this forum is my favorite. I might read something but not interested to spend my time posting for others. At least on our forum I know some people and it feels like community being here for four years. 
 ?Plus 3000$ Lol ? I would rather spend this money on a nice vacation. This is not even realistic, who on earth spend that much money on some course? 

11 hours ago, Litaken said:

Magic is already there, words are spells, you cast them and things change :D

Something like Abracadabra thing. Might be. 

Best man of mine(you shooted yourself in foot, well tequila will save me no problemos) said works because it already is Creation. 

Works like a charm.What do I want. So fun being in union. Sold my soul to devil God damn. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 hours ago, Galyna said:

@abrakamowse  ? I would rather spend this money on a nice vacation. This is not even realistic, who on earth spend that much money on some course? 

hahaha... there must be some who are doing that, because he's still with the forum trying to attract more "customers"... that's one of the things that make me doubt about if he is the real Jed...

Anyway, if you read his posts, I think they are helpful... let me know what you think about them. He has a section where he post some "rants" and he talks about some "truth"... I feel like what he writes is very much aligned with what he says in his books. But maybe I am biased...

@Galyna Ya think Jed is harsh. 

Where is @Faceless and then I am nonsensical. ?

(atleast he explains unlike you) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Galyna Ya think Jed is harsh. 

Where is @Faceless and then I am nonsensical. ?

Who is that “best man” you are always taking about? 

One I love into pieces he is (also she I dunno really anymore) also Jed's fan. 

Time for poet's pen for real. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Are you trying to make me guess?xD

Ya know I am a sagi, we ain't no boring. 

Unlike my grandfather khm khm. 

When I think about in this forum I have best man, mistress, grandfather, friends. Whoot?

Who is missing oh yes hot witch God damn. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I am the only person on this forum you were talking normally without riddles, the other dayxD. Otherwise, when you write somethings here, man....no logic whatsoever xD 

you made our members angry. xD

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

hahaha... there must be some who are doing that, because he's still with the forum trying to attract more "customers"... that's one of the things that make me doubt about if he is the real Jed...

Anyway, if you read his posts, I think they are helpful... let me know what you think about them. He has a section where he post some "rants" and he talks about some "truth"... I feel like what he writes is very much aligned with what he says in his books. But maybe I am biased...

So, I looked at the forum:). There is no way it's Jed. Guaranteed. You know how I know? Look how he welcomes every member, this is silly. He would not have time to acknowledge every member like this, unless he is siting in front on his computer all day long. 

Read:

"Hi Guy:

Welcome to the forum.  Yes, it's not something that a 'Guy' usually 'ponders'. Glad to be of service.

Love ya and stay healthy.

Jed."

If they sell a course there for 3000k that's make a perfect sense to me now. xD