Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

The Dark Truth of Attraction

23 posts in this topic

As promised from the book section, here are some links to open you into how animalistic attraction really works. 

Don't just believe what is being said. You can verify it through experiments. And when you start to actually become conscious of how the unconscious works in you and others, it will blow your mind. Its tricky at first, but you will identifity it and catch it on. 

1. The Lie of Monogamy

https://satoripua.com/index.php/2020/04/24/the-lie-of-monogamy/

2. The Mating Code

https://www.thematingcode.com/articles

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

This is all true scientifically but people who use and focus on these natural facts and understandings largely just use it to justify their own selfishness, as the ego does. It's deliberately ignorant of the larger holistic picture. Human beings are animals yes, but we are also simotaneously transcendent of our animal programming. We can behave in ways that are counterproductive to our "survival" and "thriving", because we are looking for other things we deem more valuable. Of course our biology will still be humming along our whole lives to various degrees in different people, but that doesn't mean you have to be a slave to it, you have a choice.

Monogamy isn't a "lie" (whatever that means). It's an option. This really all comes down to selfishness vs selflessness. Stray too far in either direction and you're going to feel states of hollow dissatisfaction or new states of happiness.

Do you want to be a Devil or do you want to be God?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

As promised from the book section, here are some links to open you into how animalistic attraction really works. 

my understanding is that men and their relationship to attraction is very visual and women are more emotional.

i think understanding our primal attributes can make us extremely powerful, charismactic and attractive to materialistic dummies. to my knowledge primal masculine attributes can attract girls very easly.

I agree with @Roy here. It's all about what you want in the end.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Survival and reproduction are the true lies.

Stop buying into that materialist foolishness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Roy

6 hours ago, Roy said:

but we are also simotaneously transcendent of our animal programming

In what ways? 

Yes we can hijack previous animal programming for other means, that’s doesn’t mean we’ve transcended it 

6 hours ago, Roy said:

We can behave in ways that are counterproductive to our "survival" and "thriving", because we are looking for other things we deem more valuable.

This is does not mean we’ve again transcended just because we are acting counterproductively to our best survival and Darwinian imperatives.

It only means we are acting poorly for our survival.

If you continue to behave in ways that are counterproductive to your survival you will prematurely die not procreate and you are a genetic dead end and that is written into our very structure of our being.

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Monogamy isn't a "lie" (whatever that means). It's an option. This really all comes down to selfishness vs selflessness. Stray too far in either direction and you're going to feel states of hollow dissatisfaction or new states of happiness.

Monogamy is a lie with the way it is portrayed in mainstream society, that it is A) natural B) always preferable and C) should be enforced 

All of those points are lies that are sold 

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Do you want to be a Devil or do you want to be God?

Ultimately I don’t even understand the difference 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival and reproduction are the true lies

Maybe 

Edited by IJB063

@Leo Gura Exactly, they are Lies that are True in the dream. 

The population in my country is red-blue. And becoming aware of this mechanics has helped me on how to deal and interact with people. I can't just skip it all the way through. Or what do you mean? 

Thanks to this knowledge I know how to deal with my parents, lol. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

16 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Don't just believe what is being said. You can verify it through experiments. And when you start to actually become conscious of how the unconscious works in you and others, it will blow your mind. Its tricky at first, but you will identifity it and catch it on. 

1. The Lie of Monogamy

https://satoripua.com/index.php/2020/04/24/the-lie-of-monogamy/

2. The Mating Code

https://www.thematingcode.com/articles

Don't buy into anything fully. I read the mating mind by Geoffrey Miller, the blank slate by Steven Pinker among other books. The insights from these are fascinating but they are mostly theory. 

Attraction and seduction are topics that nobody will actually indulge with in the pc times we live in. Anything that once did is removed on YouTube or scrubbed from the net. The biggest disconnect is tv and Hollywood. 

I am always looking to upgrade my software and understanding. The culture is telling when you look into the way of things. Knowing is only half the battle. You are bombarded by culture and societal norms. Whatever is happening in society no matter how stupid, people follow the herd. 

What is your point about the books? There's a lot of people who sell nonsense online. They are predators. 

@Onemanwolfpac Its hard to describe because many people here really don't understand the deepness of survival and how the unconscious/animal mechanism works.

Is hard to even believe these things at start. Survival and the unconscious mechanism works silently and it is always active. It is the cause of our World situation. Yes, we are conscious and have "choice" but not everyone and to what degree. Most people live like animals and thats why this is important. 

Look, I have trained with what I call "Devil PUAS". And these guys live by these nature rules. Its mind blowing, you actually need to see them for your mind to believe it. What they do is, they install all the scientific nature perspectives on attraction & and Survival by believing them, thus building a paradigm on it. Now, their paradigm is aligned to the rules that the flesh and mind demands. The same thing with the subcommunications shown in the "High Status" book. So, is this the best way to go? Depends on what you want. But, even if you want enligthenment you need to become aware of it because for example, if some alpha (and my country has alot of them) comes to mess with you in what ever way, you will fall under his level if one is not well established in one's presence/awareness, since he will also trigger your unconscious mechanism without him knowing what he is doing. It also helps you trascend it better and faster, because now you are conscious of the truth of the mechanics of survival/reproduction. Not just some theory. 

I played this game of being alpha through all these principales described and it works wonder. You can really get what you want easily. I can make girls desire me just by thinking aggressive thoughts and having strong eye contact. They can feel that vibration and that triggers their unconcious mechanism without them knowing what is happening. I made other guys respect me too and skipped much bullshit. You can manipulate social interactions, persuade, sell what ever you want, get laid the same day. Its crazy man. But, to do this successfully you need to delude yourself into this paradigm I created my self. So, I believed these guys, tested it and it came out to be the truth. Just as enligthenment, lol. Gosh, im such a lucky dude. 

And, the hardest thing to understand is everytime I say the "unconcious mechanism". Like wtf do I mean by that, right? You can only intuitively understand it. Since its "unconscious" it means you are not conscious. But that does not mean is not working on its own. Is a lower animal awareness. To become conscious of the unconscious is something else. This is the same as when one is trying to understand enligthenment. Is hard, because it lies beyond the mind. Even one of my spiritual teachers has taught me on this lower animal awareness. Rare, ppl on this forum dont speak about it. 

The majority who see this post won't understand and thats okay. I know what im telling you, Its not bullshit. You can test it by yourself. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

5 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Onemanwolfpac Its hard to describe because many people here really don't understand the deepness of survival and how the unconscious/animal mechanism works.

Is hard to even believe these things at start. Survival and the unconscious mechanism works silently and it is always active. It is the cause of our World situation. Yes, we are conscious and have "choice" but not everyone and to what degree. Most people live like animals and thats why this is important. 

Look, I have trained with what I call "Devil PUAS". And these guys live by these nature rules. Its mind blowing, you actually need to see them for your mind to believe it. What they do is, they install all the scientific nature perspectives on attraction & and Survival by believing them, thus building a paradigm on it. Now, their paradigm is aligned to the rules that the flesh and mind demands. The same thing with the subcommunications shown in the "High Status" book. So, is this the best way to go? Depends on what you want. But, even if you want enligthenment you need to become aware of it because for example, if some alpha (and my country has alot of them) comes to mess with you in what ever way, you will fall under his level if one is not well established in one's presence/awareness, since he will also trigger your unconscious mechanism without him knowing what he is doing. It also helps you trascend it better and faster, because now you are conscious of the truth of the mechanics of survival/reproduction. Not just some theory. 

I played this game of being alpha through all these principales described and it works wonder. You can really get what you want easily. I can make girls desire me just by thinking aggressive thoughts and having strong eye contact. They can feel that vibration and that triggers their unconcious mechanism without them knowing what is happening. I made other guys respect me too and skipped much bullshit. You can manipulate social interactions, persuade, sell what ever you want, get laid the same day. Its crazy man. But, to do this successfully you need to delude yourself into this paradigm I created my self. So, I believed these guys, tested it and it came out to be the truth. Just as enligthenment, lol. Gosh, im such a lucky dude. 

And, the hardest thing to understand is everytime I say the "unconcious mechanism". Like wtf do I mean by that, right? You can only intuitively understand it. Since its "unconscious" it means you are not conscious. But that does not mean is not working on its own. Is a lower animal awareness. To become conscious of the unconscious is something else. This is the same as when one is trying to understand enligthenment. Is hard, because it lies beyond the mind. Even one of my spiritual teachers has taught me on this lower animal awareness. Rare, ppl on this forum dont speak about it. 

The majority who see this post won't understand and thats okay. I know what im telling you, Its not bullshit. You can test it by yourself. 

I am particular on sources i get info from. Survival is big. The preference in women for height is just that. I think its worth noting the physical attributes that lend to survival. It isn't the full picture. Not in clown world. Its a inversion. 

I posted about fasting and the effects on my sleep. Its superb. I suspect its insulin regulation. I always struggled with sleep ever since puberty. Girls always got pissed when I left after the no pants dance. Years later, I learned a lot about sleep. The two hemispheres of the brain shut off in your own bed better than a stranger. Its notable when in a hotel or jet lag. In a strange environment, one hemisphere switches off. The other remains on. THREAT DETECTION. Its a fail safe for security. When tribal and in foreign lands. This is evolutionary psychology. It is dated and much doesn't serve us. Still, women prefer a male who can protect even if not consciously but unconsciously. Much of attraction and seduction is random like genetics. The things deemed attractive lend to better survival probability. I know a fella who is a midget or darf. Whatever pc term is. I don't talk jargon. The guy hasn't dated in decades. Darwin is one cold bitch. 

I am not sure the point of the thread. I have hung out with a bunch of playboys over the years. The behaviour is what gets a fella laid. The combo of good genetics too doesn't hurt. 

I still don't understand the reason for the content and thread? I posted a vid on activist shooting civilian in a mock cop scenario and pointed out that he changed his mind. He acknowledged that the cop job was harder than he thought. It counters the victim card and sheeple "cops bad" narrative. What do you mean by the thread and what do you want to accomplish? None of my experience leads me to believe in monogamy nor exclusivity. Unconditional love is a con job by Hollywood and hallmark. Its a great sell. Still sells. 

Didn't read the books but I'm not monogamous. I ended my last relationship because I was honest with myself. Many will hate on my for leaving such a "great" guy (he was actually boring af), but I have thousands of options soo. :) 

Just be aware that pickup people have an extremely skewed and self-biased perspective on dating/marriage/relationships. A very immature perspective.

You can learn things from the pickup perspective, but it can also rot your mind if you're not careful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 22/06/2020 at 6:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Survival and reproduction are the true lies.

Survival and reproduction are true lies and yet here you, and enlightened teachers are eating, sleeping and fucking. 

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Survival and reproduction are true lies and yet here you, and enlightened teachers are eating, sleeping and fucking.

xD

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

OP, you are 100% on the money.  I posted something similar to this in another thread but no one listened lol.  But what you describe IS truth in this illusory monkey on a rock experience.  My confirmation stems from realizations of real life experiences, psychedelics (I could easily see the strings and how that all works, also going meta while on it even more clearly showed me), my own experience, my friends/acquaintances' experiences, etc.

It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority of men though, and yes I am saying I am good looking and tall.  It's very easy.  In a funny way, "incels" are the ones who have been yelling this stuff (or similar) from the mountains in what they call the 'blackpill'.  Of course, once incels gained a substantial amount of traction and they had permeated internet culture, they were automatically labeled as bad people and shoved to the side as lepers. xD It's tragic because they do cite scientific proof of this crap and it is true.

I found that your face is paramount to your social survival and ESPECIALLY sexual survival.  Being a living, breathing piece and an article of reality--you're subjected to judgement based on your looks automatically without your doing.  THIS is the bulk of the work that literally mostly out of your hands lmao.  Your masculine core is the other facet but you'd have to be some extremely weird awkward guy to fuck it up.

It's very interesting seeing people on this forum deny this or not see they have a huge blindspot--similar to believing the "I" is real.  xD

Edited by hoodrow trillson

17 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Didn't read the books but I'm not monogamous. I ended my last relationship because I was honest with myself. Many will hate on my for leaving such a "great" guy (he was actually boring af), but I have thousands of options soo. :) 

I don't blame you. Live it up. I love bachelor life. No attempt at shame or anything of the sort will alter my interests in young and hot. Boring AF isn't a good time. In his defence, the advice men get is cuckoldry at best. Women get shit advice too. And Oprah. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just be aware that pickup people have an extremely skewed and self-biased perspective on dating/marriage/relationships. A very immature perspective.

You can learn things from the pickup perspective, but it can also rot your mind if you're not careful.

I agree with you in that, there's a growing amount of groups selling guys on nonsense. Still, a bit judgey no? 

Immature? Maybe. I think cuckoldry is insanity but normalised. 

I am with @Aquarius with respect to monogamy. I don't believe in unconditional love which is modern day cuckoldry.

For instance, you date and someone makes a "mistake." The modern era narrative is to pretend it didn't happen and accept cuckoldry. I would rather bachelor life and run wild. 

I still don't know what the point of the thread? 

2 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

OP, you are 100% on the money.  I posted something similar to this in another thread but no one listened lol.  But what you describe IS truth in this illusory monkey on a rock experience.  My confirmation stems from realizations of real life experiences, psychedelics (I could easily see the strings and how that all works, also going meta while on it even more clearly showed me), my own experience, my friends/acquaintances' experiences, etc.

It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority of men though, and yes I am saying I am good looking and tall.  It's very easy.  In a funny way, "incels" are the ones who have been yelling this stuff (or similar) from the mountains in what they call the 'blackpill'.  Of course, once incels gained a substantial amount of traction and they had permeated internet culture, they were automatically labeled as bad people and shoved to the side as lepers. xD It's tragic because they do cite scientific proof of this crap and it is true.

I found that your face is paramount to your social survival and ESPECIALLY sexual survival.  Being a living, breathing piece and an article of reality--you're subjected to judgement based on your looks automatically without your doing.  THIS is the bulk of the work that literally mostly out of your hands lmao.  Your masculine core is the other facet but you'd have to be some extremely weird awkward guy to fuck it up.

It's very interesting seeing people on this forum deny this or not see they have a huge blindspot--similar to believing the "I" is real.  xD

There's Butt hurt and bad genetics. I assume incel is that group. Its Darwinian in effect when you consider it. As for denial I wouldn't pay no mind. A girl was on a tangent about Unsure of which to feel bad for when killed; a cop or criminal. This is the sort of thing that you come across on a forum about spirituality. Try dating apps. It gets better. Serious. Not serious. 

I still don't get the point of the thread. People can be stupid. Male or female. Sheeple. 

On 23/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, Aquarius said:

How weird. My last gf was an aquarius and was not very sexual. 

On 23/6/2020 at 4:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely. Pickup is a dangerous cult. I actually learned about your cult psychology videos when I was very focused learning with these guys and how deceptive they are. 

Do you know any book explaining enlightened relationships and how to improve your interactions with people who are asleep, after awakening?