Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Shunyamurti forseeing catastrophic events that will make this year look like paradise

18 posts in this topic

What do you guys think? Sounds a little conspiratorial to me. Black magic vs White magic, world about to go into chaos etc.

Why do gurus have this tendency for end of the world scenarios? Is this to be taken seriously?

Glory to Israel

Shunyamurti forseeing catastrophic events that will make this year look like paradise

He is not awake Lol

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, dimitri said:

He is not awake Lol

Leo was posting his stuff lately so I don't know what's going on there.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar what you must realize is that he is speaking of the end of an era. The end of the world doesn't mean a kaboom and then there's nothing left, the end he is referring to is end of a period/cycle. This end means the beginning of the new, and he's very much right. He's referring to the worldly events. Of course from the absolute point of view there's no world to begin with, and he's well aware of that. He is talking about how to survive the turmoil and the uncertainty which will follow what is currently going on in the world oh, and what is yet to come.

@dimitri not awake? ?

God bless you champ.

Also, love this one,

He says in this, "Love is what we are... Love is what God is."

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes, I know, he was reading another person insights, I also can read :) 
I am not saying he is full ignorance but by trying to increase fear among his audience it's clear to me that he is not fully awake.
You can take his other insights perhaps, I haven't looked deeply into him.

Just now, SoonHei said:

@Scholar what you must realize is that he is speaking of the end of an era. The end of the world doesn't mean a kaboom and then there's nothing left, the end he is referring to is end of a period/cycle. This end means the beginning of the new, and he's very much right. He's referring to the worldly events. Of course from the absolute point of view there's no world to begin with, and he's well aware of that. He is talking about how to survive the turmoil and the uncertainty which will follow what is currently going on in the world oh, and what is yet to come.

He is making clear statements about the relative world with a lot of confidence, not just some vague predicting of the end a period ala the maya calender. It seems like you are being too charitable as far as his position goes.

Did you actually watch the video I linked?

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Shunyamurti is a purest beacon of Love.

A very good channel to have in your subscriptions during this time and beyond. He's very much knowledgeable of what's happening and what's to come. Our friend Dimitri has a different definition of "awake" we need not worry about here :)

God bless you @Scholar sir ?❤️

Love Is The Answer

Just now, Scholar said:

Did you actually watch the video I linked?

Yes. When he uploaded it :)

Love is the answer. Love knows Love. Love offers light which leads even the blind. Follow Love. 

Weather Channel can make very clear and definite statements about the relative world when it's appropriate... Consider this the same :)

Love Is The Answer

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

Shunyamurti is a purest beacon of Love.

A very good channel to have in your subscriptions during this time and beyond. He's very much knowledgeable of what's happening and what's to come. Our friend Dimitri has a different definition of "awake" we need not worry about here :)

God bless you @Scholar sir ?❤️

I get very skeptical of teachers who start predicting apocalypses. I guess we will see in a year if he stands to be corrected.

5 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Weather Channel can make very clear and definite statements about the relative world when it's appropriate... Consider this the same :)

I don't consider this the same at all.

Glory to Israel

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What do you guys think? Sounds a little conspiratorial to me. Black magic vs White magic, world about to go into chaos etc.

Why do gurus have this tendency for end of the world scenarios? Is this to be taken seriously?

Shunyamurti

How Higher Order Will Emerge From the Current Chaos

"right now the hegemonic force is that of black magic but the power of white magic is now growing and it is that power based on the love of truth and goodness and purity and the one self of non-dual unity of all beings will prevail and if
you have given yourself to that non dual level of consciousness that transcends
the ego then you will prevail over all obstacles and all the illusions of
suffering and over all setbacks it is in the nature of our true being to be victorious over all obstacles because we are inherently empowered to be masters over the mind it is now only remaining for us to choose to claim that mastery"

unfortunate choice of words, where is this guy, in some jungle in Costa Rica?    

Look a few minutes of Shunyamurti talking about apocalypses in the video above.
Look a video posted on the forum a day ago:

After every video stop and ask yourself: "How does this message feel to me?"
Then, clearly you can see "who is more awake", it's as simple as that.
Of course on absolute level there is nobody to be awake, but relatively speaking. 
Also, everything depends on you - if you can hear the message :) 

Don't take for granted some shit a people try to put on you, unless it feels great to you ;) 

In all fairness, Shunyamurthi can be a little overdramatic at times.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@SoonHei I feel u overprotective for this person. Be cautious from gurus and cults. They are just human beings at the end of the day.

@dimitri Thanks for the video man I laughed hard?

yea i watched this earlier today too and that doomsday prediction was a red flag for me too. Made me think he was using it to try and get ppl to find god.

I don't agree with Shunya's apocalyptic messages. I would ignore that part of his teachings.

Bad stuff has always happened throughout human history. Nothing new here. Humanity gets through it and keeps going.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ScholarLeo learns from all of these people. And we are currently seeing that the World has been collapsing from subtle ways to now more clearer ways. It will need to have a tipping point. We can't go on infinitely like this without any consequence inside the finite (relative domain). Karma has no escape. The mayas who where far in advancement and who could probably had alien contact in the past predicted this stuff specifically to this date as such. Are you going to blindly believe Leo's stubbornness on not acepting this posibility or are you going to humble and be open on listening to those in superior intelligence, years light ahead of wisdom than anyone can offer you here? What can you loose? You can only gain. You are looking for liberation after all. This can serve as a higher motivation.

Also, there is power in belief (leap of faith). The only danger is to whom you believe, in what and how you relate to such belief. The dynamic is different. Remember, the only way Leo or anyone came to discover enligthenment/spirituality as truth was because they once risked believing in these people. 

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light".  - Luke 8:17 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link