BipolarGrowth

Is suicide the most powerful method for reaching total enlightenment?

138 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James123 said:

@Member you are not awake brother. You haven’t realize the truth. I can even see from your talking style.  Formlessness can be exist without a form, but form can not be exist without formlessness. Such as, every salmon is fish, however salmon can not be exist without being fish, however in order to be fish you dont need to be specifically salmon. Everything is pure consciousness (nothingness). If it doesn’t exist, nothing can be exist. Ask leo, you guys trust him :) but at the same time whatever you want to call it you can name it, because whatever name you put it, it comes from nothingness or pure consciousness. So whatever you do you cant run away. Nothing can be nothing and at the same time infinite. Nothing is the core.

My writing style has nothing to do with your spiritual nihilism. God is everything, including nothing. You haven't yet realized that you are God.

You know nothing and pretend to be awake lol.

@Member you are damn right :) i know nothing :) because i am :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Member god is nothing brother that why it is everything. Me as an “I” not real. Because i am nothing, thats why you are me and i am you. By the way, i am not judging you, because when you become nothing you cant judge anything and can be everything . Love you brother. You are %100 right that you are god, human everything and nothing. However in order to be something or everything you have to be nothing or formless in the first place. Thats what i am pointing out. Nothing includes everything. Whatever you tell me comes from nothing. Thats why you are perfect. All the worlds that you told me is me as nothing. Thats why there is no offense, just respect and love. I am nothing, thats why i am all (love, god, human, animal). 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@James123

Nobody here to. 

♥️

Imagination rocks. 

how can i forget? :) “I” is here as nothing, thats why nobody is here. Much love ❤️ 

Edited by James123

@Member ask whoever you want :) you or i cant understand because you or i have to be it.

Edited by James123

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Do not confuse the lower death drive with consciousness.

But he was asking about the result, of suicide and mahasamadhi, not the drive.

38 minutes ago, Member said:

God is not dead.

Neither alive. 

5 hours ago, Member said:

I'm pretty sure that Leo doesn't share your point of view. He clearly said many times that you are God. Believe what you want.

Leo. You. God.

Nonduality....not-two. 

There is the direct experience, self-awareness, ‘right now’, of one (not two). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Leo. You. God.

Nonduality....not-two. 

There is the direct experience, self awareness, right now, of one (not two). 

??❤️

Honestly I misunderstood what Leo said about death..It seems that it goes deeper than that. Thanks for the thread

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Leo. You. God.

Nonduality....not-two. 

There is the direct experience, self-awareness, ‘right now’, of one (not two). 

You do not understand what I'm trying to say. God is only One, never said there are two or more.

I'm God and you're not.

I created you.  

ha ha, 

ha

ha ha 

I am That I am

:)

I wanted to add that the idea that suicide is a way to reach enlightenment comes from a partial knowledge.

You know that dying to the idea of a self is enlightenment so you think that killing the body will take you to the same place.

That's wrong, because you still have lessons to learn and attachments. As soon as the body dies, those attachments will manifest again and you will be born again in a new body, you will still be in the cycle of samsara. What you need to kill is those attachments that the mind has to the objects of the world. Otherwise suicide will only kill the body and your idea of I will create a new body where to learn the lesson it needs to learn.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16