Kalki Avatar

5-MeO-DMT questions to Leo

65 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Why does people like Martin Ball and Octavio Rettig does not seem as transformed as someone like Peter Ralston. Sadhguru, says these people do not go under such level of transformation as of those who do natural consciousness work. Sadhguru probably has done psychedelics, thats why he does not support it. He knows they are powerful, but because of his leadership position, people can start doing them in unresponsable ways and get side tracked. 

Also, is it possible that this altered states of consciousness are actually just a precise medium through imagination to make you see in a clearer way what you are, but actually its not pure direct contact of conciousness with itself since its done under chemical influence?  Because if you need something from the dream to understand the real, you are saying you need a state to know the real. Something impermanent to know whats always there. I think of 5meo as a very precise 4D map of whats real and that actually looks and feels very real, but its actually not real in essence. 

Also, saying you need 5-MeO-DMT to awaken at such levels is like making this plants a necesary guru. Does God need a guru to awaken? Not necesarily but might be very helpful. 

Has Leo become attached to his experiences and insights under these states which have shown him a very realistic map/picture/mirror of what is real, that he might be deluding him self in a very beautiful and wise way, by claming reality just by an apparent seen of it but not direct contact of it? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Javfly33 @Javfly33@Leo Gura

Do not misunderstand me. Im not unvalidating such insights from Leo. He has been the reason of so much progress in my life. But, since he is the one that has the most experience in comparison to anyone in here when it comes to conciousness, I want to get the direct conclusions from him. Having such response can save us alot of time and trouble. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

You are asking the wrong question. Rather than looking at Ralston or Sadhguru, look at their students, who are unawakened morons.

You want to be one of those? ;)

The psychedelic will not do all the work for you. It's only a doorway.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can anyone explain what Inner Engineering is? Sadhguru won't shut up about yet I don't think anyone knows what it is.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

look at their students, who are unawakened morons.

I always think about that it would be really interesting to see how many Moojiji and Sadhguru follower woke up but there is no way to know that I guess

also Sadhguru always says he never touched a substance so I doubt he done psychedelics

15 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura Whats important then besides psychedelics? 

All the stuff I talk about in the videos.

16 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura you mean the theoretical foundation?

Give dozens of practices and exercises.

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, contemplate love without the drugs and achieve samadhi with it. 

And then tell me what’s the sound of one hand clapping.

2 minutes ago, Arzola said:

what’s the sound of one hand clapping.

one hand clapping sounds like two hands clapping but at half the volume 

Edited by Nak Khid

Sadhguru is definitely just an enligthenenment marketer. His mission is just to make this posibility known to everybody and what better way than by preaching hatha yoga? He even said it. He planned his way before introducing himself into the world. He has studied many past leaders such as Jesus, ghandi and osho and skipped many of their mistakes in order to succeed. And we can clearly see he is being very succesful. The fact that he uses such clothes, long beard, fame and money are crucial aspects for lower conscious minds paying attention to him. Thats how attraction works. And I think he is going to try becoming India president at some point. Thats why he does all he does and is into politics. I had a random dream of him becoming the president which I hope may come true if he aspires for it. Theres no way to really judge his levels of conciousness than by having an interview with him. I think he is one of the most awoken right now. I won't be surprised to know he has psychic abilities, works with entities of higher dimensions or channels or might have even contacted an alien. 

The fact that Ralston students are morons, leaves no exceptions for all of us in here. But thats okay, I know what you mean. 

And, have you known of anyone that has done 5meo or the other psychedelic you said is more powerful, after already being liberated? I think thats the most accurate way to explore conciousness and im excited to try that aswell. 

@Leo Gura

Edited by Kalki Avatar

24 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Sadhguru is definitely just an enlightenment marketer...

I think he is one of the most awoken right now.

"enlightenment marketer" has a negative connotation 

57 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

And, have you known of anyone that has done 5meo or the other psychedelic you said is more powerful, after already being liberated?

Psychedelics are taboo. Hardly any serious person does them because it's demonized by our culture.

What we're doing here is changing culture. Which obviously gets a ton of push-back from the status quo.

When you talk about enlightenment teachers, you're talking about a culture which has very rigid ideas. Enlightenment is only ever talked about within the context of a specific culture.

Tim Leary tried it and the Church of the Tree of Life . 
Over 50 years, many thousands of Americans tripping since then.   

Edited by Nak Khid

An interesting fact that many of today's Western guru's don't tell you about is that the only reason they got involved in pursing awakening is thanks the 60's psychedelic experiences and culture.

Without psychedelics half of today's 60 to 70 year old gurus wouldn't be enlightened. But of course they will deny this.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Without psychedelics half of today's 60 to 70 year old gurus wouldn't be enlightened. But of course they will deny this.

how do you know if they deny it?  Andrew Weil and Oliver Sacks are not gurus but they are on mainstream media and have openly spoken about their psychedelics use 

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An interesting fact that many of today's Western guru's don't tell you about is that the only reason they got involved in pursing awakening is thanks the 60's psychedelic experiences and culture.

Reminds me of this one hahahaha:
8b8xukkozl031.jpg

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.