lostmedstudent

do you orgasm at the same time as your partner?

23 posts in this topic

i have never experienced a simultaneous orgasm. i imagine it to be quite common.

for those who are able to achieve it, can  you share some tips? 

I have never cared about my partner's orgasm, I care about mine. Stage orange FTW

@Arcangeloget a load of this guy.png

Cracked me up for real though. This is so far removed from my own experience, I literally cannot imagine having sex like that at all. I'm really curious, could you elaborate a little more? ^_^

Edited by loub

My orgasm is my responsibility, her orgasm is hers' 

I remember my ex-girlfriend telling me months into the relationship: -''I have never cum with you.''

I remember thinking: -''Yeah, so?''

I am 40 raised into the macho society so...

IDGAF about no one's orgasm except mine. I am a selfish stage orange person.

Arc

@lostmedstudent Yes, for my girlfriend and I it happens on average about once or twice out of every ten times having sex.

I can make her cum anywhere between 3-15 times during a session so it's pretty much inevitable that we'll cross orgasms at the same time haha.

I guess the trick is I make an effort to really pay attention and learn her body language so I can gauge when she's close and adjust myself accordingly. I know every inch of her body. Taking my mind off myself and focusing on her helps me last and control my own orgasm a bit longer, which is important to save for the big finale because I only get one then I'll start to hurt after, except on rare occasions. 

Also make sure to have very clear communication while in the act, literally let your partner verbally know where you're at and ask them where they are at so you can sinc up together.

Don't make it unnatural and obsess about having a simultaneous orgasm though. It's important for good sex to surrender and go with the flow of it instead of trying to control everything. Remember you're doing it to relax and relieve stress it's not a box to check! 

Enjoy :P - Roy

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

It's actually very easy to do. You can just communicate and coordinate it.

Try this: tell her that she is not allowed to orgasm until she gets your permission. Train her to cum only when you tell her to. Do not be letting her cum on her own whenever she wants. This is a rookie mistake. She has to follow your lead, and your lead should delay her orgasms to tease her until she is ready to explode. This will make her orgasms way more powerful and deeper. You can also use this to extend the length of her orgasms from seconds to minutes.

Stop having lazy, unskillful, accidental sex.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Roy said:

3-15 times

:o how can i come this many time ?? im a woman. i never came multiple times :o 

@Leo Gura i am a woman, do you have advice for me?

i didnt find any books in your book list regarding sex. i really need to rewire my repressed sexual self but i dont know where to start. 

42 minutes ago, lostmedstudent said:

Hehe, it's easy. You just need to find the right man who knows what he's doing.

3-5 times is the least I expect from a good session.

But the most important thing is not the number, it's the depth and length. Imagine a full-body orgasm that lasts for a continuous 2 minutes.

As with awakening, there are many orders of magnitude of orgasm.

In fact, orgasm and awakening should become indistinguishable, since both are just the realization of LOVE.

Death feels like an endless Cosmic orgasm. And after that your sexual orgasmd become Godly and Cosmic. You are not cumming for one person any more, you are cumming for the whole Universe! You are God cumming inside God at the realization of your own Infinite Beauty ;)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe, it's easy. You just need to find the right man who knows what he's doing.

3-5 times is the least I expect.

Can you make the video about giving multiple orgasms, please? I have stable 1-2 per sex session and few times I managed to make it to 3-5 (often using the hand, though) and I seem to platoue there. My woman, though, doesn't believe that she can consistently orgasm more than 2 times and she says 10+ orgasms is some fairytale. Maybe that belief of her is the problem, she says she consciously tries to withhold orgasm for some time to make it more intense

44 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Can you make the video about giving multiple orgasms, please? I have stable 1-2 per sex session and few times I managed to make it to 3-5 (often using the hand, though) and I seem to platoue there. My woman, though, doesn't believe that she can consistently orgasm more than 2 times and she says 10+ orgasms is some fairytale. Maybe that belief of her is the problem, she says she consciously tries to withhold orgasm for some time to make it more intense

I already have videos about how to have great sex for men and women.

Your woman needs to be guided by you. You need to take her and show her and train her.

Be proactive about it. Great sex is not going to make itself.

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

My orgasm is my responsibility, her orgasm is hers' 

I remember my ex-girlfriend telling me months into the relationship: -''I have never cum with you.''

I am 40 raised into the macho society so...

IDGAF about no one's orgasm except mine. I am a selfish stage orange person.

Arc

I love the transparency at the end there hahahaha xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

You are lucky I didn't ban you for such evil.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You just need to find the right man who knows what he's doing.

3-5 times is the least I expect from a good session.

if it doesnt happen naturally, how can we work together to achieve that? 

could you please offer more practical advices ? is there a book i can read? a video that me and my partner can watch ? 

@lostmedstudent I have videos:

How To Have Amazing Sex -- Part 1 & Part 2

And, How To Have Amazing Sex (For Women)

Of course you can read books and all that too.

The most important first step is to set the desire/intention to have great skillful sex. If your intention is set, the rest will follow.

2 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

@lostmedstudent If your body physically doesn't have the ability, it just might not have it. Every body is different.

However you still must do the work deeply exploring yourself sexually (alone with solo masturbation as well) if you haven't. Western society for the most part keeps women repressed sexually and conditions/shames them into being timid and passive, and that enjoying sex as a women is "dirty". You need to identify if that conditioning has been holding you back and affecting your attitudes about sex subconsciously. Have you really explored and seen ALL the different kinks out there? What gets you going, specifically? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

You need to genuinely be willing to explore all the possible triggers to find and unlock the thing that could help you have multiple orgasms. Having regular vanilla sex over and over just isn't going to cut it.

Remember this is your private domain, don't let the shame and projections of others people and society dictate this part of your life to you, it's none of their business and they'll never know what's going on in your bedroom anyways.

Don't hold yourself back by being scared to express yourself in this domain, and don't be afraid to get dirty as hell ;)

Edit: Don't forget toys! Buy lots of toys, my partner and I have a nightstand filled with about 20 separate toys totaling a few hundred dollars. You have to invest if you really care about this part of your life!

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are lucky I didn't ban you for such evil.

@Leo Gura LMAO :D:D:D:D:D

@lostmedstudent i am also on the mission to becoming   multi orgasmic. read the book the multiorgasmic woman by mantak chia. i haven't read it yet or applied the techniques in there but i'm sure it'll help. i saw leo on another topic recommend the multiorgasmic man by the same author. hope this helps!

@lostmedstudent Are you completely comfortable with your partner? It takes some communication at first but after time just happens on its own.

Bellydancing is a great way to get over sexual repression issues, both physical, spiritual and psychological. It's got some ancient weird kundalini energy magic. It also builds body awareness and can bring up a lot of self-judgmental thoughts, see them and let them go. Focusing on your repression just makes it a bigger hangup, so bellydancing or any other kind of dancing is a great way to get into your body without taking the problem head on. If your problem is that you can't let go then forcing it into happening isn't the way. ;)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost