DivineSoda

Consciousness is waking up to itself

123 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura people will hate on you for that funnily. ?

Of course, lack of love breeds fear and denial.

2 minutes ago, jimwell said:

That's an additional pile of big, crazy claims. I'll be waiting for the video "The Hidden Functionality of Evil".

You will never understand it verbally. Only through profound awakenings.

Don't wait for me to spoonfeed you these things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think that depends on whatever is best for the maximization of Love.

Basically God cannot not do whatever maximizes Love, because Love is what it is. So if you leave the dream and then it is determined by Infinite Intelligence that it would be best for you to incarnate as some guru who helps others awaken to Love, then that's what will happen. Or if it is determined that it would be best for you to incarnate as a terrorist in order to maximize Love, that's what God will do.

What you're not understanding yet is that God is so loving that it will not hesitate to incarnate as a terrorist/rapist/murderer/racist/etc if that will maximize Love. So all this "evil" stuff is actually the highest sign of God's Love. Imagine how much Love and selflessness it takes to willing to become Hitler because your intelligence has enough vision to see that this would maximize Love for others. The hardest thing is not being a victim, it's being an oppressor. The hardest thing is not being a saint, it's being a devil.

The paradox is, to be the greatest devil requires the highest selflessness and love. Because God becomes a devil CONSCIOUSLY! It is not an accident that devils exist. They serve a higher Good which they themselves cannot see while they are incarnated as devils.

Imagine for a moment that Hitler was a good guy before he incarnated. In fact, he was the most loving and selfless soul. And it's because of that that he consciously decided, "Okay, I will take on the role of playing Hitler because I see that this will be necessary for the benefit of others. I will be evil for the good of others because I am that Good/Selfless. I am so strong that I am willing to be a devil for you, to serve in your awakening to Love."

That's how evil actually works. It's the exact opposite of what you think it is.

So when you judge an "evil" person, that is actually a test of your Love. You think you are being good and loving by judging Hitler, but actually it's the opposite, you are being tested by Hitler to see how strong your Love is. Will you pass the test. Most people fail. And is precisely Hitler's role: to weed out the true lovers from the false ones.

I think this should be pinned in some explanation thread for people trying to understand this. I've never seen such a fantastic summation, nice post @Leo Gura

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura but to clarify. If you go into Mahasamadhi, will you reincarnate just like everybody else after normal death or is there something else to it?

Will you again become ‘unconscious’ and just pick up another role?

One thing I have noticed about the ego is that it thinks it's better than everyone and everything else. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@jimwell

Look at this that way: everything is backward. Gandhi was the biggest egomaniac out there, just like all of the other people that serve humanity. Like, let's say, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson - they witnessed spiritual awakening and they know what they are doing. Awakening shows you the truth - the more loving the soul of a person is, the worse person they are on our, human, ego level. It's selfless to beat your kid, it's the act of love because he will grow from that, become a stronger person, more independent, and more empathetic to people that suffer. 

I'm not sure if I can explain that to you because it's like telling someone - hey, look, the world is backward! Why do you think the most successful people are also kind, loving, genuine, etc.? They have a lot of love for themselves, they learn, study, work on their purpose, they help people. 
Saints are evil souls, evil people are saint souls. That's how it works. 

Example: some kid gets beaten by some bully in his school. This kid gets angry, starts working out, getting more manly, hitting on girls, etc.  Bully did this for him, without knowing. His soul was so selfless, that it decided, that it will come to this world, just to play the role of a bully, so that some kid can hit on girls and get ripped. Do you get it?

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

One thing I have noticed about the ego is that it thinks it's better than everyone and everything else. 

No, ego is just separate than. It can also think that it's worse than everyone else. Pride and self-hatred are a cycle, one is apparently projected while the other is turned inward and disowned.

It's like how color works, the color we see is the color the thing gives off but it's absorbing all colors of light.

36 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Look at this that way: everything is backward. Gandhi was the biggest egomaniac out there, just like all of the other people that serve humanity.

Male lions are actually the biggest pussies and mice and sparrows are the bravest animals. Not really though, that's just a story. You can tell yourself infinitely different stories. The aliveness/being of it is the love. Harry Potter and Voldemort arise from the same mind and cannot exist in the story without each other. The author's/reader's dream is the only thing that's happening. They don't have life or existence except in the fantasy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

This sounds like a random post. Anyway, another problem with the ego is it is inauthentic, self-deluded, and envious.

4 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@jimwell

Look at this that way: everything is backward. Gandhi was the biggest egomaniac out there, just like all of the other people that serve humanity. Like, let's say, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson - they witnessed spiritual awakening and they know what they are doing. Awakening shows you the truth - the more loving the soul of a person is, the worse person they are on our, human, ego level. It's selfless to beat your kid, it's the act of love because he will grow from that, become a stronger person, more independent, and more empathetic to people that suffer. 

I'm not sure if I can explain that to you because it's like telling someone - hey, look, the world is backward! Why do you think the most successful people are also kind, loving, genuine, etc.? They have a lot of love for themselves, they learn, study, work on their purpose, they help people. 
Saints are evil souls, evil people are saint souls. That's how it works. 

Example: some kid gets beaten by some bully in his school. This kid gets angry, starts working out, getting more manly, hitting on girls, etc.  Bully did this for him, without knowing. His soul was so selfless, that it decided, that it will come to this world, just to play the role of a bully, so that some kid can hit on girls and get ripped. Do you get it?

You don't know what you are talking about. You got it backwards. Gandhi and the saints are not the most egomaniac humans. They are the most loving and selfless. Joe Rogan and JP are not enlightened nor have seen the deepest Truths. They haven't even reached deep Stage Green. Beating your kid is not selfless, and certainly not for the purpose of making them strong and independent. Child-abuse is an act of hate towards the kid with the intention to destroy the kid's soul. The kid will grow up fucked up. 

The richest humans in the world or the upper 1% to 5 % are not the most loving, kind, and genuine. They are the opposite. They are the ones who are the most selfish and evil. How did they acquire their wealth? It is through maximizing profit by manipulation and employee oppression. Devilry is what they do. Why do you think there is great wealth inequality in every country in the world? They certainly don't give a fuck about the pressured living paycheck to paycheck and starving population.

A bullied kid can become strong and cool? Yes, it happens form time to time. But it is not his bully's intention. The bully's intention is to transfer his own trauma and pain to the bullied kid, destroying his soul, so that the bully's own trauma becomes lessened and he feels "empowered". And even if the bullied kid becomes strong and cool, before that, the bullied kid goes through extreme suffering first and must do enormous inner work. And what about the other bullied kids in school who become anxious, depressed, and suicidal as a direct result of the bullying? This is what usually happens.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You will never understand it verbally. Only through profound awakenings.

Don't wait for me to spoonfeed you these things.

I am open to the possibility that your additional pile of big, crazy claims is true. That is why I asked you to make the video. But even if it turns out to be true, how is a human supposed to embody it? It seems impossible.

16 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@jimwell did you experience a spiritual awakening?

that's the explanation of how everything EVERYTHING is love

you either get it or you don't

Have you ever had a profound awakening and have had seen Infinite, Unconditional Love? If yes, congratulations! You have accomplished something very rare and beautiful. If not, congratulations! You have successfully bullshitted yourself. You are just parroting Leo.

Do you want to be smart or a "sage"?

"Sages" are not automatically persuaded by authorities like Leo and Spira. "Sages" give their authority only to themselves and to truth. That is the first mistake you have made. You automatically give authority to Leo, Spira, and other teachers, so you parrot them. And you automatically look down on me and my posts because I am not an "authority", I am just another member. "Sages" don't parrot other "sages". "Sages" generate "understanding" and "wisdom by themselves through Contemplation, Introspection, and self-honesty. They can also listen to any "ordinary" humans, even to the homeless, then contemplate what they hear then learn from these non-authority humans. "Sages" don't only listen to "authority" figures. Remember the the most important characteristic of a "sage". It is love for truth or wisdom.

Who is happier, a "sage" or a "stupid"?

Don't equate misery to "sages". They are naturally prone to misery by clearly seeing the ugly, harsh truths of life. But their wisdom also enables them to handle the painful truths and generate solutions to make their life better and happier. In doing so, the world naturally benefits from them. On the other hand, "stupids" are naturally self-deluded and can't see the ugly, harsh truths of life. They drown themselves with "unconscious" things like worshiping celebrities, sports, senseless youtube videos, and alcohol. But their happiness is always shallow. Deep happiness only belongs to "sages". The "stupids"' unwise decisions often leads to stagnation, missed opportunities, and tragedies though they are numb to them.

Edited by jimwell
"taken" to "made"

@jimwell

In the past I was really fascinated by Leo, I watched tons of his videos, and now, the Mahasamadhi event that he described, or whatever the fuck it was showed me that I am on exact same level when it comes to spirituality as he is. I experienced this (whatever it was) too. And I made that progress in 2 years, that he did in 6 while living in America and being a millionaire when he started. I had nothing and I didn't go to any seminars, didn't meet any gurus, I did it all by myself, so he's not my idol or anything. He still doesn't see his god complex after all these years, that's my opinion. Yeah, dude, we get it, you are god, but at the same time - you're not.

This thing, that I'm describing, maybe I was too prideful to prove you something, but it's just like that: you stop seeing people as people. You see their soul, who they really are. Why they do what they do. You start to see life as a movie, a theatre of life, like Marcus Aurelius puts it. Everyone is here just to play his role and you can see it clearly. That's what I meant. Abusive father, and his son, that even after all of this crap, that happened to him MADE IT AND BECAME A GENIUS! WOW! WHAT A GREAT STORY!

Life / God is like a piece of art and battle between good and bad, yin and yang and it's just God playing with himself, having tons of fun with it. And it's all out of love, he fights, kills, rapes himself, betrays himself, just so he can then defeat himself FOR LOVE. He fights for it and discovers it's the only thing worth living over and over again. Plus - it's all just a dream and there is nothing really, it's all an illusion. Love and delusion are the same things, really, and I'm not being neurotic or anything here - the fact is, that life is just a movie that god created for himself to watch. 

When you become enlightened you probably are becoming aware of that 24/7, and you just enjoy the show and don't give a fuck about characters anymore. Clap, clap, clap. 

Truth isn't so beautiful, fancy, colorful, or whatever. The truth is, that there is only void aware of itself, trapped with itself, so it created this dream to amuse itself. And that's the only way reality can be, but that's another topic. And I don't understand it FULLY yet - if I did, I would be enlightened then. 

It's fucked up, but that's what it is. It's not that romantic, pretty, artistic, whatever to me. It's fucked up, it's just God deluding himself to not admit that he is alone and bored. But that's my personal opinion. Maybe after 5-MeO, you are becoming conscious that THIS IS SO FUCKING PERFECT!. So what? It's still an illusion, fancy one, maybe even THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONE, so what? It's like masturbating to the most beautiful woman in the world. 

Ps. I watched just one of Spira's videos in my whole life.

@28 cm unbuffed you’re thinking too much. You’re coming up with all kinds of stories, because you don’t yet understand it with your heart. God is no masochist (I mean he can pretend to be at times), he only wants love. He doesn’t want to feel like shit, that’s not his goal. It’s the simplest of the simple principles. Just aswell with whatever you do in your life, your goal is never to feel like shit, even if you’re a rapist or whatever, you want to feel good. The underlying mechanism of everything is actually love. Coming closer to that. But you need to awaken to that first. Trying to make sense out of it will not get you there.

Sadhguru would say ‘you need to balance it with sweetness of emotion’. Truth may look ugly if you overly intellectualise it. Again, truth can’t be understood.

Love is all there is.

@deso

I had an existential crisis when I was really young, too young for that shit. I then tried everything, fucking, drugs, video games, getting money, getting things, working on my looks, psychedelics, cold water, diet, breathing exercises, I even experienced an awakening and I still don't give a shit.

Life is a senseless illusion, I'm tired of looking, as I've seen and done everything and it's still not worthwhile for me. 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

7 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@deso

I had an existential crisis when I was really young, too young for that shit. I then tried everything, fucking, drugs, video games, getting money, getting things, working on my looks, psychedelics, cold water, diet, breathing exercises, I even experienced an awakening and I still don't give a shit.

Life is a senseless illusion, I'm tired of looking, as I've seen and done everything and it's still not worthwhile for me. 

You can indulge in hedonism for another zillion years and still it won't  be worthwhile in your eyes. Because no matter what you do you will always be back here with this.  You can't escape this. Happiness is achieved when you realize there is really nothing to do and nowhere to go lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

44 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@deso

That´s all very good but You haven´t removed the "I" yet. Don´t act as you have finished. 

2 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Truth isn't so beautiful, fancy, colorful, or whatever. The truth is, that there is only void aware of itself, trapped with itself, so it created this dream to amuse itself. And that's the only way reality can be, but that's another topic. And I don't understand it FULLY yet - if I did, I would be enlightened then. 

It's fucked up, but that's what it is. It's not that romantic, pretty, artistic, whatever to me.

It's all that stuff too! It's this, that, everything, and so it's nothing because it doesn't lock itself down to being any one way or thing. 

Therefore why not make your life as colorful, pretty, artistic and full of love as you want?! You have all the reason in the world, and even the freedom not to. You're free. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Someone here @Javfly33

Dunno guys, I tried everything, and if Universe is playing this game since forever and it has an infinite number of perspectives and it has seen everything, and it never ends and it lasts since always and will last forever and ever - what's the point? 

Yeah, I know, it's about JOURNEY, it's about here and now, it still doesn't convince me. 

There's nowhere to go and nothing to do, great, why not just kill yourself? Oh, I forgot, there's only me and I will probably reincarnate and have to live through this again and again. I'm stuck and Universe is stuck, what a fucking farce.

@mandyjw

So you're telling me, that Neo was wrong and Cypher is right? Deluding yourself is the correct answer? 

No, let me correct that, you're saying, that they are both right, it's about perspective and the deluded one is wiser, whilst being stupid, because it's deluded. Life is a paradox and shit?

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

1 hour ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@deso

Maybe you should stop trying to get somewhere. There is nowhere to go.

Try to do things that feel good to you, just for the sake of it feeling good right now. Nothing to accomplish. Nothing to understand. Nothing to heal. Nothing that you have to do. You‘re already who you wanna be, you have already everything that you want in life, you‘re already healed, you‘re already what you desire. Your logical, rational mind tries to make a sense out oft it, tries to understand each and every corner because you think that maybe then you would find what you‘re seeking. But how do you want to find something that can‘t be found? What if you’re already it?

You see, we‘re programmed into thinking that we have to think about something for long enough and at some point we will get an answer. That‘s how our system works. What we don‘t see is, is that the answer is not coming from the endless thinking, but from a short moment of silence inbetween when our thinking stops and suddenly we have found what we have been looking for all the time. The answers are already there.

You have done a lot. Maybe now is the time to try out a different route.

Allow yourself to feel good, allow yourself to rest. You‘re already there.

You are loved.

7 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

what's the point? 

Feeling good. Having fun. Love.

Isn‘t it a relieve when nothing matters? You don’t have to accomplish nothing. Dream up the greatest experience ever! What‘s the point of dancing? What‘s the point of music? You don‘t think about it, you enjoy it. There‘s no point. Only expression. It‘s like art. And it‘s love.

What if you‘re art itself? What if you‘re love itself? You‘re an endless river of expression, you’re an endless expression of feel good.