nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

I live part time in Thorold, Ontario, Canada and in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais,  Brasil. Yes Brasil. If you are enlightened, you should at least have enough knowledge and respect to spell addresses correctly.

On 2/12/2016 at 1:21 PM, Spacious said:

@Chives99 @Saarah @Neo @BeginnerActualizer @Aleksander @happy chappy @Blind Observer @Harver We all live in the UK and in reasonably close proximity! I'm keen to find good retreats, seminars and networking opportunities in my country. I shall follow all of you to see what you guys are up to. Feel free to do the same :)

London, UK.

Awesome job at tagging everyone in UK @Spacious, I was doing the same thing (except that I was naively looking for Londoners) when I found your post :) Here are my additional findings... @Meow @William @Samir 

Since one of the things I'm actively working on right now is being more social (and I'm also dreaming of a self-dev mastermind group)... What do you guys think about simply meeting for lunch or diner some time?

P.S. I can't find how to follow people :D

10 hours ago, Darius is Changing said:

Awesome job at tagging everyone in UK

Also in the UK here..

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@Darius is Changing yeah since I live in London would love to meet up. On 9th March I'm going for a 10 days Holiday in Marrakech so anything afterwords. 

@KeepPounding If you are from Stuttgart we could easily meet up if you are looking for fellow germans ;) 

@The Son Yes nearly from stuttgart :) Yeah would be awesome to meet people who spend time for mastering Life

On February 17, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Love said:

Am I the only paranoid guy in here that doesn't want to share his location?

Me too.  I'm kinda scared of sharing my location, but I do. <-- "Actually I don't want to do it, but I do." sounds like "me."  lol

I'm in NorCal (Nortern California,) somewhere between San Francisco & San Jose, USA.  Originally from an ocean away.  

Shree Ganeshayana Maha . . 

(I'm not Hindu tho.)

Omm...  Inner PeaS  Omm...    ( ᵕ . ᵕ )   ?

Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Freiburg, Germany 

Would be really awesome to meet some other people who are interested in personal development. 

Edited by Adrian