nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

I would love to have to possibility to kind of have a maps or something, where we all could share our location, where we live.

I am requesting this, because I would love to meet people face-to-face, who follow the same interests as I do. But somehow this doesn't seem to be so easy, because almost all people surrounding me do not care about self-actualization, and if they do, then they tend to completely lose the correspondence to reality. So I am really interested in meeting people who live close to me (it feels like almost everybody following Leo is US-American) and share the same world view.

So how do we get this done? Is there a Location sharing website or something we could use, or should a new area in the forum be created?

Let's find each other and grow together! :)

Deep love,

nightlight (from Switzerland/Finland)

I like the geo-location idea!

I'm from Portugal.

We have folks literally across the entire globe. With a majority in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe & Australia.

Here's a map of countries that purchased the life purpose course:

map_life_purpose_01.png

Right now the forum population is too small to do effective meet ups. Once we reach a large number of forum members, then I'll look into some way to possibly enable this.

In general the Actualized.org audience is global. Which might explain why ya'lls English is so damn sloppy! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Elizabeth, New Jersey here... but I am native from Uruguay.

That's why my english is sloppy Lol...

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Nashville, TN

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Between Paris and Santiago de Chile (Which is not on Leo's map jajaja)

I've added a location feature to the forum.

• You can now add a location to be displayed in your profile
  • Also, the forum software now automatically displays a country flag on your profile based on your IP address (you must log out and log back in to activate this feature). With time, as people gradually re-log, everyone's country will become visible.

Here's how it looks:

http://screencast.com/t/IWXtsfcZuw4e

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We have folks literally across the entire globe. With a majority in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe & Australia.

Here's a map of countries that purchased the life purpose course:

map_life_purpose_01.png

Right now the forum population is too small to do effective meet ups. Once we reach a large number of forum members, then I'll look into some way to possibly enable this.

In general the Actualized.org audience is global. Which might explain why ya'lls English is so damn sloppy! ;)

Hey, I am from Bogotá, COLOMBIA. 

Leo, it's Colombia not Columbia, and I know this is not very important, and maybe ego driven, (well, actually ego driven) but imagine people saying you're living in Las Vagas? and from The United Space?

We Colombian people tend to clear that up, because we expect people to know how to spell it, and yes, yes. I know this is not important, but well. let's say I'm gonna point it out.

Fixed

Melbourne, Florida USA, but originally from Odessa, Ukraine

21 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Melbourne, Florida USA, but originally from Odessa, Ukraine

I live close to Jacksonville, FL.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org