OmniYoga

Oneness and consciousness

27 posts in this topic

why is that everybody needs to become enlightened of his own ? 

if it's all ONE - and the one realize itself once - why doesn't happen to eveybody simultaneously,
overall it's one - doesn't make sense to go for that process over and over again - what's the point ? that's really stupid xD imagine with someone death all his knowledge, contribution and inventions are gone forever, no progress would be possilbe 

and if i can realize the truth and you not at the same time - the separation is real

what about other forms ? animals, trees and stones are they enlightened by deafult ? we are the most conscious beings here and yet only we struggle to realize truth ?

This question actually confirms to me the duality of the universe. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

Don’t be decieved by appearances

Don't be deceived by deception. 

Just now, Meta-Man said:

Don’t be deceived by perception

Don't take your eyes for granted. 

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Don’t be decieved by appearances

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Don't be deceived by deception. 

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Don’t be deceived by perception

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Don't take your eyes for granted. 

Don’t take anything for granted

So what am I supposed to do now? Lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You were supposed to continue the trend but you fucked up

Lmao. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Animals, trees and stones can´t be enlightened

An animal, tree or stone, is a label you have put on to reality. But you have no prove that something as an animal, tree or stone actually exists.

It´s all your fucking imagination.

Reality is One. There is no "others".

@Javfly33 that's not what I experience ... , i'm pretty sure an animal, tree or stone actually exists and are parts of reality,

if that's not real

that what is real?

52 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

@Javfly33 that's not what I experience ... , i'm pretty sure an animal, tree or stone actually exists and are parts of reality,

if that's not real

that what is real?

Ok, let´s get things clear.

I´m not saying that when you look at what you call "a tree" there isn´t some particular colours or some particular shape there, I´m saying that´s all there is.

But here´s what you are doing

You are looking at some particular colours or some particular shape, and at the same time, you are adding a little bit more. Particularly a  thought is arising, this thought says "THAT is a tree".

Here´s what is fundamentally wrong about that. When the thought says "THAT" pointing to the tree, its not pointing to the tree. Notice how a thought can´t point to anything. A thought stays where it is. It´s you that are "joining" the thought, and the perception.

Eliminate this "joining" and you will realize that you are One.

The tree is where it is, and your thought is where it is, notice that. Notice that!! There is space. And at the same time there´s any space. 

The thing is, you are hallucinating also a space, or better said, "a distance". A thought saying "that is something" is fundamentally wrong, because "that" is relative to a certain position where the thought is. And ..have you ever localized where thoughts are? And please don´t say "a mind". Because that is another thought.

Look at a tree, and verify that actually you don´t even know if thoughts are being think BY YOU or BY THE TREE. Of course for this radical openmindness is required.

2 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

animals, trees and stones are they enlightened by deafult ? we are the most conscious beings here and yet only we struggle to realize truth ?

We are the beings with the largest egos.  

Enlightment and truth doesn't exist. These are just contructs to depict reality

There's only existence. And it absolutely doesn't matter if it's enlightened or unenlightened, awake or not awake or if lives up to the constructs of what you call enlightenment or truth

There's only THAT and it's that all the time, through all the constructs. Infact there's not even time, only THAT which can be distinguished into however you want.

15 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Enlightment and truth doesn't exist. These are just contructs to depict reality

There's only existence. And it absolutely doesn't matter if it's enlightened or unenlightened, awake or not awake or if lives up to the constructs of what you call enlightenment or truth

There's only THAT and it's that all the time, through all the constructs. Infact there's not even time, only THAT which can be distinguished into however you want.

THAT is You.

That´s why it matters.

Yes Liberation or Enlightenment is always the case.. whether it's recognized or not is another.

That doesn't make Duality real, it makes it a misunderstanding.( if someone believes they saw a purple two headed dragon on LSD that does not make it real)

There are no real separate individuals inside the bodies...

The belief of a separate individual inside the body is a misidentification with thoughts, feelings, beliefs perceptions, labels and energy experienced as the 'ME' within the body... this is Maya illusion of the self...❤

Don't take my word for it though take a look for yourself...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

THAT is You.

That´s why it matters.

If it's me and I'm all there is

Then whom would it matter to?

1 hour ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Then whom would it matter to?

You :) which is everything. You are doing it for yourself  :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Javfly33 honestly, i have no idea what are you talking about

when i look at the tree, i see the tree , it's only seeing - no thoughts are required

when i touch the tree i feel it

the distinction appears immediately,
rather unconsciously process, regardless of will,
I guess it's because this is how we learn about the world

but i can easily tell the difference between experience a tree and just thinking about the tree in my mind - those are not the same

13 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

if it's all ONE - and the one realize itself once - why doesn't happen to eveybody simultaneously,
overall it's one - doesn't make sense to go for that process over and over again - what's the point ? that's really stupid xD imagine with someone death all his knowledge, contribution and inventions are gone forever, no progress would be possilbe 

and if i can realize the truth and you not at the same time - the separation is real

what about other forms ? animals, trees and stones are they enlightened by deafult ? we are the most conscious beings here and yet only we struggle to realize truth ?

You are the only ego there is who can die and get enlightened. There is no other 2nd ego.

For me its my ego. So on and so forth.

Why such contradiction/paradox? 

Dreams.

You're searching for tragedy in a joke 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

14 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

When you wake up and see that all there is, is consciousness. You see that you and "everyone else" have been awake the whole time. Consciousness claiming it is not free is a cosmic joke. You are already awake you just dont know it yet. 

"All that is necessary is to get rid of the false notion that we are bound" - (Sri Ramana Maharshi)