Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Someone here

Is life a dream?

99 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sure but without smile tennis. May I hug you in greco-roman style please. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@zeroISinfinity i'm all yours bruh

i'm your personal clay

bend/mold me any which way the Tao desires

No. You! 

You are the most powerful creator. (yeah mindfucking myself all the time guess that's the price) 

Yes God is that good. 

Example

Ok lets see. What I want. Hmmm for sure not saying @Serotoninluv you have lovely eyes in rented room in some motel.

But 5-meo man. Fuck it had it enough even dying in sleep. 

I want that Leo makes me smoothie and that we talk about politics on that sofa. 

@Someone here

If you haven’t realized this is a dream, but are sincerely inspecting...where specifically are you ‘stuck’ in your inspection?

What’s ‘the wall’ you’ve hit? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

A dream is just a great analogy for describing reality. There's pretty much no difference. But don't take it too literally, there isn't some human sleeping behind the scenes making everything. It's just that everything works as if it were a dream, and God (you) is the dreamer, and your human body is the character you play.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

But don't take it too literally, there isn't some human sleeping behind the scenes making everything.

How do you know? 

3 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

How do you know? 

with direct experience. Behind the scene is just you. Nothing else. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

with direct experience. Behind the scene is just you. Nothing else. 

Ofc its You, but what if This is actually like a real dream you have when you sleep at night and when you, lets say, die you wake up as someone else entirely maybe a king in castle with 7 hot women beside you :D

@Nemo28 Even if you do assume a third human, it always comes back to God/Consciousness. It just turns into that story of the turtles and elephants infinitely carrying earth.

2 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

castle with 7 hot women beside you

I don't dislike this possibility though

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Even if you do assume a third human, it always comes back to God/Consciousness. It just turns into that story of the turtles and elephants infinitely carrying earth.

Yeah sure, but i like to dream cool stuff :P

6 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:
27 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ofc its You, but what if This is actually like a real dream you have when you sleep at night and when you, lets say, die you wake up as someone else entirely maybe a king in castle with 7 hot women beside you :D

Lol. :) no no not that way :) your entire life is a dream, and when you are awake, you just realize that everything is you as nothingness. You are the moment or things that you are seeing on the moment, which is infinite. Ego is based on sense of self. You dream and imagination is as self sense. Because you think still something is other than you. But the truth is everything is you. There is no reality or dream. Just truth and it is you. You are the consciousness itself. 

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. :) no no not that way :) your entire life is a dream, and when you are awake, you just realize that everything is you as nothingness. You are the moment or things that you are seeing on the moment, which is infinite. Ego is based on sense of self. You dream and imagination is as self sense. Because you think still something is other than you. But the truth is everything is you. There is no reality or dream. Just truth and it is you. You are the consciousness itself. 

I don´t get it. Why if God became totally awoke why keep dreaming the same thing?

When I go to sleep and dream, once the "secret" of the dream is unravelled, the dream instantly stops. Once the fiction is no longer believed, then the motivation of the dream is gone. Thus either starting another different dream or waking up from sleep. BUT in this "reality" presumably you can have an awakening of you being God, yet you come back to ego and God keeps dreaming the same stuff? What until you do 5-MeO again and so on? It doesn´t make much sense to me this mechanic.

If really you woke up (God) why the heck not creating another interesting dream? Only makes sense if you think you are an ego, if then yeah I understand the dream must go on.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Dream before awakening is not some stupid stuff. 

Will just say maximum as answer. 

You will literally feel Reality as God. 

Will say unbeleivable. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Javfly33 Dream before awakening is not some stupid stuff. 

o.O 

Well I hope you are right. 

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I don´t get it. Why if God became totally awoke why keep dreaming the same thing?

Being totally awake meaning is everything is you, your mom, air, chair. There is nothing here except you. No time, language, nothing. It is not dreaming same dreaming it is dreaming anything you can imagine, and it is infinite. What you are looking now is infinite, you are just not aware. Additionally it is keep dreaming because in non duality, it is just itself nothing else, thats why its imagining duality feel something other than it to satisfy itself. Because in non dual, if you feel as ego nothing is exist other than you. You will agree to live worst scenario in the life to see something other than you believe me. Thats why everything is it. 

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If really you woke up (God) why the heck not creating another interesting dream? Only makes sense if you think you are an ego, if then yeah I understand the dream must go on.

You cant woke up as god. Because, god is selfless. When you are god you are selfless. Ego represents self. However, both sides are you. You are the god who created the ego, and you are the ego. Everything is it. No matter what you do is perfect. It is inevitable. Thats why everyone is enlightened already. 

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

If you haven’t realized this is a dream, but are sincerely inspecting...where specifically are you ‘stuck’ in your inspection?

What’s ‘the wall’ you’ve hit? 

I'm not starting from the assumption that life is a dream and looking to verify it preconceived idea. 

I'm starting from the assumptions :

1- I don't know whether life is a dream or not. 

2 - life can't be distinguished from dreams phenomenologically (I can't be sure whether I'm dreaming right now or not) 

3- life might be a dream but I don't have conclusive evidence for that.  A psychedelic trip or psychological hallucinations or dreams themselves (night-time dream) are not conclusive evidence that life as a whole is itself a Dream or a hallucination. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here to me it sounds like you need a little bit of help ? if you know what I mean. Right now, you are in a trip, your life is a trip. The end.