ivankiss

There is no such thing as "unconsciousness", is there?

137 posts in this topic

@ivankiss I know. Crazy Infinite Being. Maybe loving but mostly crazy. 

@James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Purpose is feeling something is different than you. In non duality, everything is you, everything. So you created duality satisfy yourself to feel something other then you. 

• Makes sense

You are it. The moment. Whatever you seeing or knowing is you. Everything is you including the body. 

• Yeah I guess it is. 

You are the objects, subjects, air, table , your mom and everything . 

• Please not my mom you don't know her. Trust me on it. 

You are exist as nothing, and created everything from nothing. Objects are there, but exist as you as nothing. Thats why objects are you, you created from nothingness. 

• Some blackhole or something similar to it. Really wondered about that nothing. 

Additionally, pain of oneness is unimaginable. Can you imagine, the breath you taking is you, your words are you, you cant run away from yourself, this place is all you. Thats why have fun with your life. When you hit non duality, that pain of loneliness is worst than anything that you can imagine. 

• Will give you that. It really is sad thing. 

So everything I do is efin masturbation? 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@ivankiss I know. Crazy Infinite Being. Maybe loving but mostly crazy. 

May be crazy, but definitely loving :)

The appearances changed, but you never did. You are always just ‘here’. You can’t get away from yourself. Even if you kill the body. When walking down the street next time, ask yourself, Am I going there, or is ‘there’ coming here?

• Again Suicidal depression just fuck spirituality. 
  • I am a man you don't get it I go forward I march I push stuff. 
  • I have my sword I go for battles. 

If a truth is ture. It doesn't need to be figured out. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Meta-Man What is the difference between the thoughts "in your head" and manifested appearance? Both have no substance. Or are made of the same substance. However you put it. I'm thinking this cup into existence. One way or another.

Is ego unconsciousness? Where is it now?

@Pookie Careful. You are assuming that I am or am not conscious of certain things. Which is the territory of delusion.

I am asking very simple, straight-forward questions. It's easy to jump to conclusions.

Why is something "less true" or "less real" than anything?

Also; it's not very common, but for some it's actually easier to deny and turn their back on "maya" after they've had a realization or two.

It can become just another trick. A way for "the ego" to persevere itself.

The challenge then is to fully commit to and embrace life as a whole, even though you can now see through it all.

This is really a good question and I've been pondering on this too for a while.

Is there anything beyond consciousness/awareness.

If there is, it would be you.

And I  don't think it can ever be known. You can only speculate something like that because it's completely unknowable.

How can you know even absence?

The fact that you can conceive or even think of something like absence is because you're already absent.

All there is to the presence is your absence :P

Take a deep sleep state for example with no conscious or awareness. 

Edited by fi1ghtclub

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

What is the difference between the thoughts "in your head" and manifested appearance? Both have no substance. Or are made of the same substance. However you put it. I'm thinking this cup into existence. One way or another.

You are not thinking the cup into existence. That's the difference between thoughts and physical objects. Physical objects are existing regardless of your thoughts. 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

What is the difference between the thoughts "in your head" and manifested appearance? Both have no substance. Or are made of the same substance. However you put it. I'm thinking this cup into existence. One way or another.

If you dont think, there will be no cup. You created the cup with your thoughts. If there is no you, will cup still be rherw? Who will recognize it? Thats why you are the creator. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Someone here In my experience; there is no such thing as "physical", actually.

There is consciousness, thought and feeling, only. Everything around me is a thought, regardless of me thinking about in or not. Which implies I'm thinking all the time. Even when it seems like I'm not. Even when the mind is completely silent.

"Maya" is a thought.

@fi1ghtclub I hear ya. But can one be present without also being absent (on some point) ?

How can one know presence without the contrast of absence?

If pure white is all there is, could you be able to see it without the contrast of black?

Is this contrast imaginary? If so, does that imply It does not exist?

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you dont think, there will be no cup. You created the cup with your thoughts. If there is no you, will cup still be rherw? Who will recognize it? Thats why you are the creator. 

That's really weak and confused metaphysics. I can easily say "the cup will be there but you won't see it".  It's existence doesn't have to be approved by your awareness. The mistake is you are assuming awareness and existence are equal.

-Osho

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

In my experience; there is no such thing as "physical", actually.

There is consciousness, thought and feeling, only. Everything around me is a thought, regardless of me thinking about in or not. Which implies I'm thinking all the time. Even when it seems like I'm not. Even when the mind is completely silent.

"Maya" is a thought.

You are getting lost in thoughts IMO (that's what Maya is btw).  I think you have to distinguish between thoughts and concepts and what these thoughts and concepts are pointing to. We didn't make up the concept "physical " out of thin air for no reason.  You don't find anything called "physical" in the world. You don't find the concept but you definitely find what is meant by that concept. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here What's physical in your direct experience right now?

A glass of water. A table. A chair. LCD screen. My phone. Etc 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's really weak and confused metaphysics. I can easily say "the cup will be there but you won't see it".  It's existence doesn't have to be approved by your awareness. The mistake is you are assuming awareness and existence are equal.

Lol. I am the awareness. If there is no awareness, there will no cup. I am aware of this body and cup. If i am not, they wont be exist. Cup is just a word, which is learned and created bu you. Stop thinking, there will be no cup. It will be you . Lol

Edited by James123

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@fi1ghtclub I hear ya. But can one be present without also being absent (on some point) ?

How can one know presence without the contrast of absence?

If pure white is all there is, could you be able to see it without the contrast of black?

Is this contrast imaginary? If so, does that imply It does not exist?

That's exactly what I'm saying

Your presence or just presence is a testament to the fact that  you're already absent

And this contrast is imaginary and presence/absence are not separate

Non-duality. Ta Da!

Just now, James123 said:

Lol. I am the awareness. If there is no awareness, there will no cup. 

There will be no cup in your awareness. That's true. But you can't say there will be no cup for someone else because you don't know that. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

There will be no cup in your awareness. That's true. But you can't say there will be no cup for someone else because you don't know that. 

If i dont have awareness, how can i know that there is a cup, or you? Or how can i talk to you? Cup exist as awareness as you. If you as awareness not aware. Cup wont be exist.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

A glass of water. A table. A chair. LCD screen. My phone. Etc 

How so? Hold that phone in your hands. What makes you think it's physical? 

Because you can feel it and see it? 

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

How so? Hold that phone in your hands. What makes you think it's physical? 

Because you can feel it and see it? 

Everything is you. Only your thoughts creates the meaning of cup, material, subject or object. You are creating your own reality with you thoughts. If you never learn meaning of feeling or seeing , how would you know that you are feeling or seeing?

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

If i dont have awareness, how can i know that there is a cup, or you? Or how can i talk to you? Cup exist as awareness as you. If you as awareness not aware. Cup wont be exist.

Here is the whole confusion. The cup doesn't exist as awareness. What does that even mean? .  The cup exists as a cup! And you then come and become aware of it in a limited way. When your awareness fades it remains (the cup) untouched. 

Look at the cup and touch it with your hands. Now close your eyes but keep your hands on it. Just because your visual awareness of the cup disappeared doesn't mean the cup itself disappeared as you can still feel it with your hands. It's just your awareness of sight disappeared not the cup itself. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho