ivankiss

There is no such thing as "unconsciousness", is there?

137 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not. I don't exist. if even "you " don't exist what an offense to assume that I do? 

You do exist. But as Love itself. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You do exist. But as Love itself. 

Thanks but that's not my name lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Real and unreal, as well as death, are exactly as is appearing...thoughts, and not even.

Definitely :) it is actually more hard to create them than non duality. Lol. Spending more energy :) 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks but that's not my name lol 

Love can be anything. Because it already is everything. 

Also allows you freedom to play existance gane or not. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

The ego is illusory. But the unreal, yet apparent ego doesn’t know that.

Sorry but this is too much. 

Non-duality is paradoxical. I’m curious as to why you are on these boards though. You don’t seem interested in making new discoveries or outgrowing your limited paradigm. 

I'm here to find truth. I study philosophy and curious about big philosophical questions. If it was made clear to me that my paradigm is false will outgrow it but it wasn't yet. 

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you solve a puzzle or a tough situation in your life?  You don't use thoughts? 

Those thoughts arose from a source within you. Let em go, and clarity, insight, ‘solutions’ if you will, and a ton of amazing feeling arises...just like the thought did. That there is any difference, is an example of one thought which can be let go.  The ‘trick’ is - let go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love can be anything. Because it already is everything. 

Also allows you freedom to play existance gane or not. 

You can call everything any name you want it. That's up to you. For me I wanna call it a name that's close to represent what everything actually is.  It's not "love" for sure. 

-Osho

@Nahm Yeah letting go. 

It was so easy and effortless never any need to contraction, fears, judgements thinking about others etc. 

Blows my mind man. 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

A dream is real. It's just not what it appears to be. That's all.

I'm not denying that dreams are real. Real vs. unreal is a conceptual layer over what reality is essentially prior to and independent of the concepts.

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also Just make up your mind.. Is there a Mario or there isn't?  It's just a game at the end but games are real btw! 

It's an analogy. Mario is not our concern here. I'm trying to draw a connection for you via metaphors. Mario is you. Super Mario World is reality. Mario is not separate from Super Mario World. They're one package.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Those thoughts arose from a source within you. Let em go, and clarity, insight, ‘solutions’ if you will, and a ton of amazing feeling arises...just like the thought did. That there is any difference, is an example of one thought which can be let go.  The ‘trick’ is - let go. 

I really do wish that you just answer my question rather than giving me obvious explanation of how thoughts arise and go. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, The observer said:

I'm not denying that dreams are real. Real vs. unreal is a conceptual layer over what reality is essentially prior to and independent of the concepts.

It's an analogy. Mario is not our concern here. I'm trying to draw a connection for you via metaphors. Mario is you. Super Mario World is reality. Mario is not separate from Super Mario World. They're one package.

Reality =real.  Unreal =doesn't exist. 

Do you agree?. 

Also I don't think there was an issue about oneness and separation.  It's interesting topic but it wasn't my original point.  My original point was about the existence of objects independent of perception. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I really do wish that you just answer my question rather than giving me obvious explanation of how thoughts arise and go. 

Thats how you do it. @Nahm is right. Thats how you overcome from your problems. Just let go, move with insight. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@James123 There ain't no problems. 

It was a answer of questions that is how do you deal with tough situation without thoughts? 

Does wide awake = deeply asleep?

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Reality =real.  Unreal =doesn't exist. 

Do you agree?

It's really tricky and it can be problematic and limiting to put things into these categories. Yes, we can say something is real because we experience it through our perceptions. But then we'd have to deny other phenomenon that cannot be experienced through perceptions, like gravitational waves, as unreal. You can already see how limiting that would be. The underlying meaning of real vs. unreal is deep and should be contemplated. How do you define what actually exists? It's not that simple. And you're better than that.

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also I don't think there was an issue about oneness and separation.  It's interesting topic but it wasn't my original point.  My original point was about the existence of objects independent of perception.

The analogy still stands. You were saying that survival must mean that there is an external reality. The analogy says that internal vs. external is a conceptual layer over what reality is essentially prior to and independent of the concepts. Just because Mario has to survive in his dream world does not mean that his dream world is external or that it is "objective". See, from your pov, it's just a game/dream. But from Mario's pov, it's not. He's trying to survive because otherwise he would be dead and the game would end. His life would end but he does not know that he doesn't actually exist. He takes his life seriously because he thinks if it's over, then he's failed his mission (which implies that he believes the game still runs after he dies).

Now, which pov is more comprehensive? And which one is more contracted?

Edited by The observer

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Does wide awake = deeply asleep?

Yes. The most woke people I've interacted with have always been the most asleep.

Ignorance is enlightenment in this sense. And half-enlightenment is where all delusion resides.

Just now, The observer said:

Yes. The most woke people I've interacted with have always been the most asleep.

Ignorance is enlightenment in this sense. And half-enlightenment is where all delusion resides.

Consciousness is you. You are nothing and exist as everything at the same time. Thats why there is nothing here. It is just you exist as nothing, all of this. Thats why there is no enlightenment. Everything is you and you are nothing. And whatever you do is you as nothing. You just cant run away from yourself. 

@The observer Indeed.

Half-assignment, in my opinion, leads one to even greater delusion than they were in prior to their "awakening".

It's a phase. Yet many are convinced it is IT.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@The observer Indeed.

Half-assignment, in my opinion, leads one to even greater delusion than they were in prior to their "awakening".

It's a phase. Yet many are convinced it is IT.

These are just words. It is hide in silence. Go find it :)