ivankiss

There is no such thing as "unconsciousness", is there?

137 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

How so? Hold that phone in your hands. What makes you think it's physical? 

Because you can feel it and see it? 

Two aspects of what defines "physical". So yes! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you never learn meaning of feeling or seeing , how would you know that you are feeling or seeing?

Interesting point. 

@Someone here Is there anything beyond your 5 basic human senses? Could they all merge into one sense?

If so, what would be "physical" then?

Edited by ivankiss

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Two aspects of what defines "physical". So yes! 

Couldn't agree more. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Everything is you. Only your thoughts creates the meaning of cup, material, subject or object. You are creating your own reality with you thoughts. If you never learn meaning of feeling or seeing , how would you know that you are feeling or seeing?

Well I ask you the same question. Why did human beings develop language and concepts and started labeling stuff?  Isn't it to label what's already existent?  If nothing exists outside of our concepts why did we make up those concepts in the first place? . 

Who made these concepts?  The mind? Does that mean the mind was there even before the concept of "mind" was there? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Well we needed to survive I guess. Dangerous world out there, ?, ??chasing our asses. 

We also needed to find ?, ?(yeesh, really?) and ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Well we needed to survive I guess. Dangerous world out there, ?, ??chasing our asses. 

Thank you. That says it all. So there is a world out there. Give me a break with this imagination business. 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Is there anything beyond your 5 basic human senses? Could they all merge into one sense?

If so, what would be "physical" then?

There is the objective reality outside of my senses. If not what am I sensing then?.   No they can't be merged into one sense (not really). They are five distinct senses. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So there is a world out there.

Super Mario has to distinguish between coins and turtles so that the game can still be running. But that doesn't mean that there's a 'Mario world out there'. It's just a dream.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

The conceptualizations/labels are secondary impositions made by the human mind on the apparent reality that is present before ‘mind’, ‘abstractions’ and ‘thinking’. But this apparent reality is just a holographic dream. It is real and unreal at the same time (non-dual paradox). Ego believes it to be only real - which is the cause of suffering.

No it's only real. The ego wants to believe it's both real and unreal to get rid of suffering. 

-Osho

Just now, The observer said:

Super Mario has to distinguish between coins and turtles so that the game can still be running. But that doesn't mean that there's a 'Mario world out there'. It's just a dream.

I owned as kid N64 (was sega fanboy yeah I know), Mario then blew my mind. 

Aldo game I liked the most was Castlevania Sotn.

2 minutes ago, The observer said:

A dream is real.  It's just not what it appears to be. That's all. 

Also Just make up your mind.. Is there a Mario or there isn't?  It's just a game at the end but games are real btw! 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

A dream is real.  It's just not what it appears to be. That's all. 

Also Just make up your mind.. Is there a Mario or there isn't?  It's just a game at the end but games are real btw! 

Especially when Mario finds his princess. 

(don't salivate man) 

Made it in game avoided stage orange one. Yes! 

Just now, Meta-Man said:

The ego wants to believe it is only real to sustain its current illusory paradigm. If reality is unreal, it mean ego doesn’t have a ground to stand on. That would be deadly ☠️ Too much to handle!

If reality is unreal (notice how funny this statement is even linguistically) there won't be ego in the first place to handle or not handle anything. 

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well I ask you the same question. Why did human beings develop language and concepts and started labeling stuff?  Isn't it to label what's already existent?  If nothing exists outside of our concepts why did we make up those concepts in the first place? . 

Who made these concepts?  The mind? Does that mean the mind was there even before the concept of "mind" was there? 

In non duality, you are everything. Perspective, word, language, me, you, and god all is you. THESE ARE JUST WORDS. Nothing is exist Except you. You are exist as nothing (non duality), and you exist as something (duality, which is right now). Both sides are you. Thats why all is one. 

The main reason why you created duality is you want to satisfy yourself with feeling something other than you. Because in non duality you can just feel yourself, which is nothing. Thats why this place is based on nothingness and you call it as an illusion. 

In order to be exist as something different then others, you must create yourself as ego and that can happen only with thoughts. Because Thoughts are your entire life. You created your mom and she told you that you are exist. You perfectly design this place to make yourself believe that you have a self, which is different then others. Thoughts makes you stay in this road and not to find you real infinite selfless consciousness, which is happening at the same time right now. Lol. If you increase consciousness right now you will realize that you are infinite and everything is you, but infinite must experience everything, it has to suffer, feel sad, get killed , help others, pursue enlightenment  vs. Thats the reason why you are exist as human but god right now. You are infinite brother. All is happening at the same time. All is one and is you. Actually everything is perfect. There is nothing to talk lol. We are all one as god.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If reality is unreal (notice how funny this statement is even linguistically) there won't be ego in the first place to handle or not handle anything. 

There ain't no ego my man. 

Kinda need help of best man to explain it further. Bet he laughs his ass off reading all this. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Real and unreal, as well as death, are exactly as is appearing...thoughts, and not even.

How do you solve a puzzle or a tough situation in your life?  You don't use thoughts? 

-Osho

@Someone here Well maybe ❤️ instead. 

That's so wierd in this dog eat dog world. 

Anyone tries to touches or harm my dog know that I am buffed and was martial artist. Will beat crap out of you for even trying to hurt in anyway my yoda. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There ain't no ego my man

Kinda need help of best man to explain it further. Bet he laughs his ass off reading all this. 

I'm not. I don't exist. if even "you " don't exist what an offense to assume that I do? 

-Osho