Evil Raccoon

Does Fucking Music Prevent Spiritual Growth?

77 posts in this topic

@Nahm Except u're saying all that from a higher level of consciousness so I can't understand you from where I am.it's not real for me, it's just ideas and ideas don't count for shit.

I'm not friendly.

@Evil Raccoon  Reading through all of this it seems like you're putting yourself under a lot of pressure regarding topics like this I used to do it too, so I know how you feel. 

The simplest answer is naturally work on your spirituality and your growth and then naturally you will find music you align more with and prefer listening to, if you still enjoy 'Chimp music' from time to time, so be it, some of the songs are really good and enjoyable to listen to. 

Well done on focusing on your own direct experience that is KING in this work!

Sounds go cliché and spiritual, but simply follow your heart and give yourself a break, if you want to 'be a chimp' for a few years and integrate Orange there's nothing 'wrong ' with that, in fact suppressing it may make it express itself in even more negative ways. The more you reject the 'Chimp' way of life the more you create a shadow around that, instead you could simply live how you please, and organically outgrow that lifestyle and then instead of shaming these people, you could just say, yeah that's fun and I see the allure of that lifestyle, but it's not for me anymore and I want to do X instead. This way you don't create a shadow around it and can actually integrate healthy Orange and enjoy life!

After all, to me at least, life is all about being happy and enjoying yourself. If you don't truly want in your heart to pursue spirituality, don't do it until you do, it really is as simple as that! :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Also, please remember Spirituality doesn't mean the end to life, in fact it's the opposite. 

Awakening is the true beginning of life. 

It doesn't mean you can't go out and ENJOY yourself, or go out and see friends and have FUN, of course you can! 

Life simply becomes a celebration and an expression of the happiness, love, joy and peace you feel inside!

Meaning, yes you can have sex, yes you can have fun, yes you can live a 'normal' life and have a family and a career and listen to music you love and play games you love! 

The big difference is, you are no longer searching for happiness in ANYTHING, life simply becomes an expression of happiness. 

And, the actions are always coming from a place of LOVE. 

So, my overall advice is go enjoy yourself man, in your words and messages you sound quite angry and resentful about things, go give yourself a break and have a fucking fun weekend!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Evil Raccoon  Reading through all of this it seems like you're putting yourself under a lot of pressure regarding topics like this

I have to bro, I only have this one life so I gotta find out what the fuck I wanna do/who the fuck I wanna be.One of my greatest fear is to waste years of my life (or my entire life for that matter) chasing/doing somethin I shouldn't in the first place.Now I feel like I'm just playing default and wasting time.And I know, the spiritual path requires patience and life-long commitement and that is why I wanna find out if I really wanna do this.

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

in your words and messages you sound quite angry and resentful about things

Nah I'm not angry dude, I just love using the word "fuck" so much <3 

I'm not friendly.

@Nahm It is? I thought it was because it isn't real for me that I'm suffering.

I'm not friendly.

1 hour ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Nahm It is? I thought it was because it isn't real for me that I'm suffering.

You’re ‘real‘ alright, absolutely. But the idea of you is an idea of you. Without the belief in that idea, there’d be no suffering. Saying I’m higher consciousness is false, and perpetuates the very idea of you as low consciousness. We’re literally, exactly the same consciousness. Notice the tendency to believe the thoughts arising now as you read this, and relax and let them go. Or don’t, and remain reactionary. Up to you really. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Saying I’m higher consciousness is false, and perpetuates the very idea of you as low consciousness. We’re literally, exactly the same consciousness. 

I think that's total bullshit.If everyone had the same quality/state of consciousness then what's the whole fucking point of doin that self-actualization work? Don't tell me that someone like Donald Trump, for example, has the same state of consciousness as me or you.

I'm not friendly.

58 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

I think that's total bullshit.If everyone had the same quality/state of consciousness then what's the whole fucking point of doin that self-actualization work? Don't tell me that someone like Donald Trump, for example, has the same state of consciousness as me or you.

Not the same state or states, the exact same consciousness. Zero difference whatsoever. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Short answer: yes, it is bad for you.

I loved Chief Keef, but it is the price I have to pay to persue the Hero's Journey.

Every song is a Love song, made of Love, speaks about Love in its own way. If you enjoy the rythm, if you enjoy the rhyme, then just enjoy the song, dance to it if you want. Don't get lost in concepts, words are only noises. Try changing your perspective so you hear words as sounds, forget about the "message" when you know its nonesense. If the lyric hits you, you create its meaning, if its aligned with yourself take it, if not just leave it and keep enjoying yhe music. Have fun:) 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Songs go as deep as the consciousness of the person writing it has.  Its much easier to create customers or consumers when you write music, make movies, create news that puts them in states of fear and envy

7 hours ago, RedLine said:

Short answer: yes, it is bad for you.

I loved Chief Keef, but it is the price I have to pay to persue the Hero's Journey.

Then I might as well just persue the Chimp's Journey.

I'm not friendly.

6 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

I like to listen to Eminem when I am angry

As it resonates with you in that state, maybe it can make you angrier..