DrewNows

Ralph Smart Teal Swan live talk on Pandemic

41 posts in this topic

It will be interesting to see what changes this pandemic will create. I like Teals 2020 prediction video before all this happened. She did show her psychic skills there. Enlightment is still the most important topic and hope more people will use this time for it.  It is good that they address it through that lens during this time. Better to focus on something ever lasting as in a few years, the coronavirus will be old news and nobody will want to speak of it.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Jacobsrw  Makes sense! Maybe you are at a stage where believing in an awakened ego could be damaging. I'm not claiming to be more awakened than you, but we have our unique awakening journeys. If you are at a stage where it isn't healthy for you to believe in an awakened ego, if you start believing in it, you could turn into a Zen devil! When I say awakened ego, I don't mean Zen-devilry. In fact, I just realized that maybe you don't fully trust people who claim to be conscious intuitives who say stuff that conspiracy theorists say because of the risk of blindly believing a Zen-devil. If you are prone to that, it'd be best to stick to your definition of enlightenment and do practices accordingly.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Yea i mean some of the ideas presented were interesting but they shouldn't just be believed. Like the predictive programming idea from the matrix move, it could well just be coincidence or it could well be the truth, we don't know and therefore shouldn't call it the truth.

3 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Yea i mean some of the ideas presented were interesting but they shouldn't just be believed. Like the predictive programming idea from the matrix move, it could well just be coincidence or it could well be the truth, we don't know and therefore shouldn't call it the truth.

This is a good example right here. You watch a YouTube video and somebody makes an absurd sounding, bold claim. The way they present it is as if it's actual Truth, when to you it's like.. ok? That doesn't prove anything?

This is why you don't go to just YouTube videos for the truth. Or anything else equally superficial. You have to dig deep. Of course you shouldn't just believe it, you're right.. but to say "we just don't know" is false. You don't know, because you haven't cared to find out. There are entire books written on this subject with detailed history and context that's important to know if you're even going to entertain the notion that "predictive programming" is a real thing. 

But you won't go and put in that time and effort because you have other priorities. It's easier to just dismiss it. 

I'm not necessarily talking about you specifically, but many people fall into this same trap. The Truth takes tremendous time and effort. It's like any other subject you want to learn. You gotta spend months/years. 

Edited by DivineSoda

At some point in the video Teal mentioned a doctor that invented a trauma release technique specifically designed for people who can't really afford therapy. English is not my native language, and I couldn't properly put that name into a word.. but it sounded like "doctor Riccelli" . Could someone please help me? 

@DivineSoda you are assuming validity in such a theory you purport. “Predictive programming” could be viewed in many ways not just as some sinister mechanist ideal. It’s not a binary one way possibility. Remember most humans operate from ego so as to co-opt any ideal that furthers its survival. A good sounding theory does just that, protecting and reinforcing ego to avoid taking responsibility and turning inward. Twisting and contorting reality to fit a desired narrative. It seems many on this forum feel complacent in doing such a thing.

Don’t undermine an important possibility and probably a more plausible one: the biggest deception is not a conspiracy theory, but in the mind’s ability to concoct one.

How do you know each sophisticated theory isn’t just some self-delusional story used to entertain the mind and maintain its preservation? You don’t. After all human life is just a story, and whatever benefits your survival you will revere. So be careful criticising those who are skeptical to given theories. As you may require applying that very same skepticism to your leniency of a given theory.

Edited by Jacobsrw

2 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

This is a good example right here. You watch a YouTube video and somebody makes an absurd sounding, bold claim. The way they present it is as if it's actual Truth, when to you it's like.. ok? That doesn't prove anything?

This is why you don't go to just YouTube videos for the truth. Or anything else equally superficial. You have to dig deep. Of course you shouldn't just believe it, you're right.. but to say "we just don't know" is false. You don't know, because you haven't cared to find out. There are entire books written on this subject with detailed history and context that's important to know if you're even going to entertain the notion that "predictive programming" is a real thing. 

But you won't go and put in that time and effort because you have other priorities. It's easier to just dismiss it. 

I'm not necessarily talking about you specifically, but many people fall into this same trap. The Truth takes tremendous time and effort. It's like any other subject you want to learn. You gotta spend months/years. 

Exactly I don't know and i agree if i wanted to know i would have to dig deeper, but not knowing is different to dismissing it. At what point of digging does it just become a distraction from more important things that you could be doing. Even if I read all the books and are provided with all the evidence how can i even be sure that predictive programming is a thing? Maybe it is true that unless i experience something I actually don't know, this is one of the core teachings of spirituality. 

Edited by andyjohnsonman

@Vipassana I’m great fun ? Except for the fact I barely go out. I understand your intention to simply mock me. I say thank you to you to you, if it so much as helps you sleep at night ?

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw Hey, I know it's a bit random, but could you please tell how that doctor's name from 1:55:05 Teal talks about in the video, is written? 

@Ryan_047

Dr. Berceli

TRE@ trauma releasing exercises

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

19 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise olive and lemon, it’s very tasty and I’m happy to share ?

As long as it is organic, non-gmo and those are the only 2 ingredients 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Jacobsrw no problem

― Shunryu Suzuki

@TrynaBeTurquoise Haha sorry to disappoint but I forgot to mention the other two ingredients. Ginger and honey ? 

Of course, organic only.

I think you can have an intuition that someone is awake, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is coming from a deeper place or that their ego doesn't take over sometimes. They are human so different states pass through them as it does us. I think a good skill to develop is not working out who's awake or not but to use your intuition on everything they say. For example Osho says some crazy materialistic things but he also shares deep profound insights, why even label him as awake or not? We can't look inside people's minds. 

I particularly like Mooji and Paul Hedderman but just because they often say things that resonate with me, if they said something crazy like the earth is flat I wouldn't think it might be true because they said it. I see a lot of bias toward certain people and I get that maybe they made you understand something or took your consciousness higher and that's a good thing, but you have to see they are just people and you particular experience with them may not be them at all, furthermore we are all constantly changing. 

No one is sacred, anyone can get it even Leo xD

@Consept I agree, and reiterated a similar point yesterday. Ones view of another’s awakeness is completely a subjective approximation, can never be truly known, an endless battle that one haha. It’s more of a probabilistic matter. We can only estimate the probability of someone’s level of awakeness but never know for sure, that’s my bias however. Even though intuition is a higher form of deriving insight it is still limited to bias. It is expressed through the lens of a human and is tainted by individual character. The only thing that is not, is consciousness. Completely independent, all encompassing, and equally able to express finitism. 

Also agree with your perspective on speakers. They are a relative matter which are judged largely by ones level alignment to them. Notice that those who are deemed unawake are those we often do not align with? 

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw Yes good points, intuition is a tricky thing, because something can definitely feel right or feel true but then later be proved wrong, I mean this happens constantly and in a way should happen as we develop both individually and as a collective. I mean look how many people were 100% positive that Lance Armstrong didn't take drugs or that OJ didn't kill anyone. I'm always weary of any anchoring to one type of thought or one person because it limits growth.

You're right about bias, they are so influential and there are literally 100s of bias' that affect us at all times, so to even make a bias free judgement you'd have to be aware of all of these. Consciousness is everything, and pratically its the perceiver, so to view something from this perspective would have no bias but there are not many people on the planet that can do that all the time and the ones who can, probably can see the pointlessness of even having or arguing a perspective. 

The best we can do is try and look at things objectively as possible, which even that is difficult but there should be a conscious effort to put truth above everything even yourself and your bias'. 

@Consept Hit the nail on the head there!

Consciousness is the only medium by which accurate interpretation can be initiated, and of course that’s providing the given individual has the capacity to be receptive to it.