blankisomeone

Leo, how do you speak so well?

15 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Do you have any tips on how I can develop the ability to express myself better in writing and speech?

I think I would only trust advice coming from you, because I know that you speak very well, so I know who the advice is coming from.

Do you think you have the innate talent or did you develop it over the years?

Years and years of constant practice in your mind and in front of a camera.

Most of my practice is done purely in my mind. Every day. For 20 years.

I'm constantly framing and explaining things to an imaginary person in my mind.

But then you also need live speaking experience which you can get by speaking to a live camera or joining Toastmasters and attending weekly meetings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know you just asked for Leo but an overall effective way to improve speaking skill is to watch a LOT of different speakers online and reading books from many authors. TED Talks and non-fiction books are great resources.

Hearing all the variety of ways people use your language in written and oral settings will subconsciously imprint and develop a well rounded idea in your brain of how to speak.

You'll notice your vocabulary becoming more diverse and your articulation will flow better without so much thinking about what you're going to say.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm not a super good speaker (yet) but I'm very good at metalearning and training myself skills. I will add to what people said above - contemplate your skill, what your skill is really about? What are the fundamentals, the most important elements of your skill? Focus your efforts on those.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But then you also need live speaking experience which you can get by speaking to a live camera or joining Toastmasters and attending weekly meetings.

Do you visualise yourself speaking in front of camera/people? I read in psycho-cybernetics, that's one of the best ways, to become good at anything: Public Speaking; Music; Sport; Business; etc...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Leo Gura If I buy out Actualized from you may I keep you at that position. Don't you dare to runaway to fiji. 

Will be happy as producer behind. 

Have many creative ideas for new direction of Actualized. 

(yeah "creative" getting hot girls in background is nothing new man. We need views, views=money catch eyeballs) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

I disagree with you. We need hot enlightened witch goth girls.

Yeah like viewers will know if those girls are enlightened or not. 

We get to model agency and with little make up. Here we go Leo with 2 hot "witch goth girls". 

It will skyrocket. 

What else hmmm.... 

(you really are not marketing genious) 

Ok ok not a problem will hire some oh I know that guy I saw in front of a store drinking beer. He had various sorts of ideas and theories. Very creative. 

You are in the process of learning through asking this question from Leo. When you recognize something, you're actively learning about it.

That's my 2 cents anyway

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah like viewers will know if those girls are enlightened or not. 

We get to model agency and with little make up. Here we go Leo with 2 hot "witch goth girls". 

It will skyrocket. 

What else hmmm.... 

(you really are not marketing genious) 

Ok ok not a problem will hire some oh I know that guy I saw in front of a store drinking beer. He had various sorts of ideas and theories. Very creative. 

What a great way to stand out in the modern economy

Model Agency with enlightened chicks only

Such a brand promise

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia Good idea need to consult man in front of a store. 

Viewers can't know if those girls are enlightened or witches. 

Witches are new mods here after buyout. Will make you guys adore them. 

Just imagine witches giving you points and witchslapping you. OMG. 

Sweet dreams made of Love. 

Other then that will keep Leo as spokesperson kinda lacking talent but he is fine. Cries so much not so professional. Has to work on that. 

(c'mon don't be jerk you pretty God damn know why he cries you do it all time. No I am not I am alphy. Don't lie) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

kinda lacking talent but he is fine. Cries so much not so professional. Has to work on that. 

??

He is adorable. 

7 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

??

He is adorable. 

No he is not. Large bold head I mean c'mon. All you, stop. 

This is adorable and probably new Actualized speaker. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In addition to the word content, you have very good vocal cadence, use of pauses and facial expressions that help articulate the message. I’m curious how much of that is also practiced in the mind to an imaginary person and how much is spontaneous while you are recording. 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

use of pauses and facial expressions

I think that comes natural with person to person supported with authenticity and flow. And of course watching others speak. I just started shooting myself, and my face expressions are really good, im impressed haha working hard on my vocabulary now, i never studied :D Leo's video on vocabulary blue my mind, it was a good unexpected  paradigm shift :D :D