Joker_Theory

What is enlightenment?

45 posts in this topic

@traveler

15 minutes ago, traveler said:

Edited my comment about the word "idiot" just before you replied.

There is no real character and there is no real game. How will the imaginary character realise it is imaginary? How can illusion break free of itself? Every action from illusion adds to the density/realness of the illusion. There is nothing real, there is no ground to stand on, this is free fall. This can not be known, this just is what it is, it makes no sense at all and nobody knows it. There is no character over here that knows anything.

I put in idiot for a reason but cause i was upset that i could not get it while studying this for a long time and wanted to know out of despiration to stop suffering and fell back into the dream/game so to speak but it was just the idiot taking lol. I forgot for a while what i have known but i think i get it now again. Mind is a forgetful thing.

I still am confused as i thought that the game was still real.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

39 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

When i think of the mind, i feel this bubble in my head. Anyone know what that is cause i keep thinking it's the mind?? Is it the mind? :S

Have anyone experienced this bubble feeling in your head as the mind? I get the feeling it's very important.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Who is this "I" character...

Where is it...can u find it

What makes up the "I"...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Joker_Theory said:

Have anyone experienced this bubble feeling in your head as the mind? I get the feeling it's very important.

@Joker_Theory It is important. It's proof that God's imagination is infinite. 

2 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

pop the bubble and fasten your seatbelt ;) 

I'd say it has multiple qualities to it, but the first quality is the main point.

1. your sense of self will become boundless and you will start to see everything as a mirror of yourself.

2. Everything is made of the same thing. Dualities will bleed into each other.

3. All concepts or maps appear limitations that don't grasp the actual experiential nature of the thing.

4. Everything exists within you.

5. You will be in a state of full being and peace. You will be awake, but everything will be relaxed and still as if you have just received a massage.

@Joker_Theory Enlightenment is knowing what you are, what Reality is, and living IT free from any form of confusion or existential suffering.

unborn Truth

@VeganAwake

19 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Who is this "I" character...

Where is it...can u find it

What makes up the "I"...

I can't find it, when looking for it the only thing there is thoughts, feelings and fears. I got there is something watching them like a watcher or witness. Is that the "I" the True self?

@cetus Nice :)

@electroBeam How and what would happen? I am guessing it might be the ego?

@Nahm You, me, who and enlightenment is what though??

@ajasatya Sounds great where can i sign up?

17 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

I'd say it has multiple qualities to it, but the first quality is the main point.

1. your sense of self will become boundless and you will start to see everything as a mirror of yourself.

2. Everything is made of the same thing. Dualities will bleed into each other.

3. All concepts or maps appear limitations that don't grasp the actual experiential nature of the thing.

4. Everything exists within you.

5. You will be in a state of full being and peace. You will be awake, but everything will be relaxed and still as if you have just received a massage.

Wow really, Sounds great!!! Thanks :)

I have no fucking clue what enlightenment is hahahaha. But I can feel it creepin up on me hehe

Edited by Aaron p

46 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

Sounds great where can i sign up?

There are no "signed out" beings. Everything is a manifestation of the Universe to eventually realize itself.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya  ok Dude, just a joke and turns out jokes on me :)

34 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I have no fucking clue what enlightenment is hahahaha. But I can feel it creepin up on me hehe

Nice!! With time i hope to get there too so to speak :)

@VeganAwake

I can't find it, when looking for it the only thing there is thoughts, feelings and fears. I got there is something watching them like a watcher or witness. Is that the "I" the True self?

That's right there isn't the separate individual....

There's still thoughts feelings fears Etc.. but it belongs to no one.

Everything else is unknowable, is it Consciousness or awareness is it experience experiencing itself is it a dream?

There is no answer because there's nobody actually questioning..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I got there is something watching them like a watcher or witness. Is that the "I" the True self?

This won´t answer your question straight, but maybe will make you being able to explore other approach...

Why do you assume that there must a perceiver, watcher, or witness to this thoughts, feelings, fears...etc?

I can't find it, when looking for it the only thing there is thoughts, feelings and fears

Maybe that´s all there is... But you keep looking thus maintaining the illusion of the "perceiver". 

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's right there isn't the separate individual....

There's still thoughts feelings fears Etc.. but it belongs to no one.

Everything else is unknowable, is it Consciousness or awareness is it experience experiencing itself is it a dream?

There is no answer because there's nobody actually questioning..

Okay so it's no ones thoughts that the ego is thinking it's the ego's thoughts, feelings fear. so they are just there floating in awareness?

I feel it's awareness but again i guess i am thinking it's my awareness cause it feels like me knowing or is aware but again i see it's me thinking it's mine as so the circle goes round and round.