andyjohnsonman

Low conscious TV shows and open mindedness

23 posts in this topic

After Leos the most recent episode, I am going to  watch some TV shows with low conscious behaviour and try and see this worldview and try to understand it and be open to it. Im looking for shows that focus on chimpery like status, fear, hate, jealousy, showing off, bullying and fighting to higher status etc.

If anyone has some recommended shows that fall under this category please list them and i will watch them tonight and journal about what the world looks like from this worldview and what i can learn.

oooo you will love this one "Love Island" 

This really puts you through stage orange drama torture. :D

@fridjonk  Love Island dominates the British summer, and then the contestants become modern day Social Media 'Influencers' lol. 

The pinnacle of our culture. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Same here. It's really been a test of ego resistance when I notice it on tv. But I try to love their ignorance and deludedness. 

And poor god has to take part in being them. ?

@fridjonk People want entertaining, and it is entertaining at the least, most of my friends watch it and I watched it last summer, and to be fair the producers do a good job of creating entertainment and drama (exaggerated and fake mostly I suspect) 

But, at the end of the day it's reality TV, so what more can we expect really. 

Hey, life's about having fun and enjoying it, and there's worse things than sitting in a Villa for 8 weeks and being paid for being attractive right? :D

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I woke up to this show on loud volume two days ago, after a challenging trip. And man the insanity of drama there was to be heard, honestly felt like I had woken up on some alien planet that was just pure stage orange, and then I realized...I DID. xD

Anything on netflix

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@PenguinPablo Ozark was a great series. I don't think that will serve the OPs purpose.

@andyjohnsonman If you really want to study blindness watch Fox News.

Edited by ivory

You don't necessarily need to watch some TV. Even if many consider themselves to be very clever and wise, the same behavior and characteristics can sometimes be seen here in the forum. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

On 28.4.2020 at 6:39 PM, andyjohnsonman said:

and be open to it.

What do you mean about that?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

34 minutes ago, Consept said:

@LfcCharlie4  @fridjonk Oh my god yeah love island takes over the country every summer and now winter. Ultimate low conscious TV which i find it hard not to watch, actually geordie shore and those types of shows are worse

They are all the expression of the one infinite consciousnesses.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

19 minutes ago, Consept said:

quite trashy

Don't be too kind! ;)

The thing that triggers me a little about this show is how ungrateful orange can be. They don't realize how nice they have it and yet act like such spoiled brats. This is as cancerous as stage orange gets. 

21 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah but in relative terms as in if you want to watch them or not, they're quite trashy 

I know, was just bored and needed to say it B|

― Shunryu Suzuki

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

Don't be too kind! ;)

The thing that triggers me a little about this show is how ungrateful orange can be. They don't realize how nice they have it and yet act like such spoiled brats. This is as cancerous as stage orange gets. 

Yeah but im sure the producers get them to act up a little bit. Agreed though, the whole reality star,'celebrity' is a strange, i think to want to get into it you must feel a great sense of lack and feel you can get what you need from fame, but it can actually turn quit toxic, theres been a few suicides from love island, if you think of the % its actually insane

@Zanoni :D:D its always good to throw in, wouldnt be a thread without it

Edited by Consept

I've posted this in another thread, but if you really want the epitome of low consciousness entertainment with a mix of all types of stages, try the Rajj Royale Podcast https://www.twitch.tv/rajjpatel. It's 6-8 guests from all walks of life, going at each other all at once. Basically, It's tier 1 fighting dialed up to 11. I like to watch it because you really get to see the different SD stages in action, but also because I hate myself :) . The comedic guests really save the show haha

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.