EntheogenTruthSeeker

LSD Breakthrough (3 Tabs) - 3 Hours of Full Non-Duality. Best Exp of Entire Life

51 posts in this topic

Thank u Leo for this deep wisdom.

Keep meditating even when you don’t see a big change.Slowly but surely ..After 4 years of meditation I can definitely say it’s the one habit that changed my life for the good?

On 21/4/2020 at 10:09 PM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura thank you. Concentration will be new staple of practice. 

Are you at the LSD levels sober? Or to a level that is very satisfactory? 

I want some motivation that all the work won’t be for nothing, considering you’ve put in 1000s of hours of psychedelics and work. 

With sober practices you are not going to live in non-dual  you'll have glimpses. 

I say this because, there's more benefits to conscioussnes practices than just non-dual states. For example if you do Yoga rigorously for enough time, even if it doesn't even get you to LSD conscioussnes levels, even if it gets you on a 1/20 level of conscioussnes, your life will be dramatically transformed, because you will live in a state more consciouss of yourself , your habits, your conditionings, and therefore be able to trascend them. I have been doing Kundalini Yoga for almost 3 hours a day these last week and I am sure to say the overall awareness that provides it's far superior to people doing microdoses of LSD. And there is people who use LSD microdosing to reduce their depression and anxiety. Let me tell you Pranayama rigourously with some Yoga will get you further. And it's free! But of course 3 hours are not easy joke. You have to be really serious. Also you have to be very disciplined to maintain this. Let's not even talk how well-balanced your life must be to be able to do 3 hours of intense Kundalini daily. I am being able to do it because I am staying at home since the virus. 

This change in lifestyle will be align you more to be able to your "avatar" will be more aligned with Truth.

I think this is clearly the benefits of the classical practices as meditation or yoga, you can have an Awakening doing those but most of the people will need chemical substances to reach there. However the classical practices provides an excellent ground. In fact it wouldn't make much sense if yoga or meditation would put your in conscioussness levels of those of psychedelics. We basically would stop almost surviving!

On 21/04/2020 at 9:30 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

You're either fucking awake and non-dual, or you're not.

woooow! you're so fucking awake, man! do you want a trophy?

one day this will all be memories

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

With sober practices you are not going to live in non-dual  you'll have glimpses.

That's not true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Pateedm said:

Just out of curiosity (and a bit of inspiration), was there a specific meditation technique that you were following? 

Yes - self inquiry, do nothing, and concentration practices.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

How in the hell did Martin Ball manage to get liberated with 5-MeO? 

It must be possible. 

Edited by fridjonk

On 22/04/2020 at 4:15 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Ill switch like a couple techniques in just a 30 min meditation 

Haha, same.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not true.

About the first or the second?