Preety_India

Big Realization this morning about Relationships

13 posts in this topic

I have realized one big thing today during my morning meditation. 

And this is the realization. 

Trust is a wonderful beautiful space of emotion. 

You can always forgive a person. You can always forget the scars. You can forget what they did to you. 

But you can't get back that trust again. 

You can never trust that person again like you did before. 

Trust once broken is broken forever. 

Trust is like a mirror. Broken then you can't mend it. Like a flower that wilted. You can't get it back. Like the milk that went sour. You can't undo it. 

I think this applies to all relationships.. Romantic or not. 

This brings me to another realization. 

That trustworthiness is the greatest aspect or trait in the universe. 

Because we can undo grudge and forgive and forget and love again and do good again but we can't trust again. 

What is your opinion? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What makes us trust another? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

My opinion is that I build trust by opening myself to people, sometimes when I lie, this was a lie, I hate myself when I should have trust in love and failed to my own blindness.

I created the non trust environnement always, it is myself, because of fear, because of blindness, whatever.

I m the creator of people loosing trust in me, they never fail, I, and I only fail.

if people doesn't trust me, that's because I didn't trust enough in the first place. I wasn't powerful enough to pardon, to build myself to the level of awareness to create trust within me and within them.

I can put my faith & trust in what I want, it will probably happen, you need a conscious effort to build things. Not happening in a finger snap.

If you want a solid relations with someone, be aware of what you're building always. Are you aswell operating from a lack or a wish to build ? / love
Awareness, more awareness.

I Stopped to put the blame away than on me, at least, I try, and if I failed, I do better, and if I fail again, I stand again, and again and again.

I m the creator of my reality. litteraly. ?♥️

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

Interesting thoughts, but everything has two sides. People do not always reciprocate.

@GodDesireOnlyLove  Love is infallible af. :)  

@Preety_India I was just attempting to contemplate your actual, true beauty, but I’ll admit, I could not let thinking go. One thought really.  This one thought, just kept looping over, and over, and over. So I gave up honestly ?‍♂️. Sometimes it’s just easier to express the thought and be done with it. “You gotta see this”. Which reminded me of this.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Preety_India
Are you sure that it's not possible to get trust back?
I do think that it's possible if enough time has passed and or the people both changed enough.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

You gotta see this”. Which reminded me of this.

:x

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

@Harikrishnan

I watched a video about it. You have to learn to fully trust yourself first, to then be able to trust others. And it becomes your second nature, you just know, you vibe with that person, you feel them. 

To trust yourself is to do, what you want to do, what you decided and keep your promise to yourself and train that everyday, until it becomes a habit and it's alive 24/7. 

Lets dissect here.

What is trust in someone? 

Trust in someone is a belief that person cares, accepts and loves you, and does not want to do wrong by you even if it means sacrificing selfish desires. 

Who are you trusting? 

You are trusting what you think is another person. You have a mental image of this person and you and choose to also apply the model of trust to them. (The model of trust is explained in the paragraph above)

What happens when trust is broken? 

When you see a person for the first time you create a mental image of them in your head, this mental image is very difficult to shake off, its like an imprint. With trust that has been broken you create a mental image within your head that “this person doesnt have my trust “and that too is an imprint, It is difficult to shake this imprint off but not impossible. Just like if someone got plastic surgery on their face and you saw them again your imprint of them would change, it is like that with trust, a perceived change of character in the person (you lost trust in) must occur inorder for you to create an imprint of trust again.

Much love stay healthy

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

One day I’s like, oh....I’m not trustworthy! Ok, cool. 

Then of course, just was. 

Good to “know” about “trust”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE