erik8lrl

After dissolving into infinite love, my experience

29 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Yes, Leo, your intuition is correct, when you dissolve into infinite love/void/self, you will bring everything with you. In absolute existence, your love gets more and more infinite, the infinity of infinity of infinity and so on endlessly. Until you get so infinite that all existence begins to accelerate more and more infinitely, and as the whole, you finally return to one. Then you would reach non-existence/god. All the dimensions, all the universe, all the people, all the being, would merge back to absolute nothing—no time, no space, not even nothingness. In here, you are truly god without limit, since you are no longer separated. Whole, absolute love, all you can experience is love, infinite of it, you are it, forever. You realize you are always here, being you. But because you are absolute formlessness, in eternity, you will become so formless that form begins to shape into being through your infinite creativity and love. This then will explode and accelerate back into infinite existence, and just like how you destroyed the whole existence to merge to one, you then instantly create all existence at once—going back to your being as a separate self. And when you come back, you will realize why you are here, because the infinite love you have is so infinite that you wanted to become separated from nothingness and exist as something, and love yourself infinitely as separate-selves. And we as this, will continue to repeat this infinite loop of love because we can, because we are. 

Also, similarly, after coming back, the state of infinite existence stayed for at least three weeks before dying down. You would see and experience reality in god consciousness, and especially during sleep. You can go back to non-existence again during sleep(And you do, all the time, you just are not conscious enough to remember). It is like tripping 24-7, but the intensity slowly goes down.

Another thing after going all the way is you realize that you are never not whole, you are never not that infinite void, you are always it, even when you choose not to, because you are all. To god/you, this whole process is like a game, anything that can exist and all that can't exist can become existence through your power. Everything is just you loving yourself in infinite ways and infinite degrees. Creating and destroying the entire existence is so effortless because of how much love you have and what you are. 

Beautiful:) How you got there, psychedelics, or?

@erik8lrl beatiful. 

On 4/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, erik8lrl said:

Also, similarly, after coming back, the state of infinite existence stayed for at least three weeks before dying down

Just dont forget that there is no such as state or coming back :) much love.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Waken , an inspiring read. 

Could to tell us more about your background, i.e., history of meditation (if you do any) and psychedelics. What you experienced is rare with Ayahuasca, so was wondering how you came to it.

@Demeter It was a long build-up over the many years of spiritual and personal work. I personally believe psychedelic only shows you what you are ready for, so I spend most of my time doing the work, and when I feel I'm close to a breakthrough, I use psychedelic to help me do so. I am not a psychonaut like Leo, I only use it when my intuition tells me to.  I think Leo's method of using lots of psychedelics to expand consciousness can work, but I also think you can get most of the insights through traditional ways. The important thing is psychedelic is more like an amplifier, it quickly expands your consciousness to embody what you already know. I have taken psychedelics three times in my life. First is the magic mushroom, the other two are ayahuasca. I've also had many psychedelic level experience through other methods, meditation, contemplation, self-inquiry, and breathwork. However, my experience in my last ayahuasca is the most profound. It was the result of my whole life experience that prepared me to fully awaken. In terms of practice, I tried everything, and they all helped in some way, meditation, contemplation, self-inquiry, observation, beingness, yoga, breathwork, love, lucid dreaming, concentration, and more.  I just followed my intuition and did the practice that I felt would be helpful or interesting at the time. But ultimately, it always cycles between self-inquiry/contemplation, meditation/beingness, and just living life/learning. Contemplation leads to insights that shift your perspective on reality, meditation helps you gain direct experience of those insights, and life itself is constantly giving you experiences that you can contemplate on. I just did what I feel like doing and tried everything. Very often the shortest path seems the longest. 

On 4/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, erik8lrl said:

Also, similarly, after coming back, the state of infinite existence stayed for at least three weeks before dying down. You would see and experience reality in god consciousness, and especially during sleep. You can go back to non-existence again during sleep(And you do, all the time, you just are not conscious enough to remember). It is like tripping 24-7, but the intensity slowly goes down.

If it wears off in three weeks how is it infinite? 

@Nak Khid The infinite is finite. The state of our being is both permanently whole and eternally separated. 

4 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

@Nak Khid The infinite is finite. The state of our being is both permanently whole and eternally separated. 

why is the infinite finite?

7 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

@Nak Khid Because it can. 

@erik8lrl Not because of it can. Nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything or infinite. But infinite is not nothing. Nothing is absolute. 

0 = infinite 

0 = 0  but,

0 x infinite = 0.

Infinite is not 0. Thats why it is infinite is finite.

@James123 True infinity is impossible to fully communicate, it just is. 

Edited by erik8lrl

21 minutes ago, erik8lrl said:

@James123 True infinity is impossible to fully communicate, it just is. 

True infinity is nothingness. Communication is just a thought. Yes , it is just is, now. 

14 hours ago, James123 said:

True infinity is nothingness. Communication is just a thought. Yes , it is just is, now. 

Wish you actually becoming that what @erik8lrl speaks about. 

Hey I am not on the list I can't explain it, sorry. But sadghuru is lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Wish you actually becoming that what @erik8lrl speaks about. 

Hey I am not on the list I can't explain it, sorry. But sadghuru is lol. 

:) my friend, i will not become anything, Because i never become something.  you have become human with adding and knowing. Drop everything (All the ideas, thoughts). It is already you. With knowing and learning you will spend decades. Just stay in silence and be. No thoughts can help you, because you are a thought. Thoughts or memories are thinking to get enlightened , thats what you doing.