WhatAWondefulWorld

Why is it that most people do not care about understanding the truth

14 posts in this topic

Why does nobody care about understanding truth, not one of my friends, family, or teachers care about the truth of reality. they only care about being happy.

I need understanding, I have a deep thirst for understanding. I would rather understand and be sent to eternal hell, than be deluded by all the false beliefs that society imprints on us.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Because we are ahead of our time. You realize people on this forum are the 0.001% of the population, that were born to early into this world, where the world population is mostly stage blue and orange. Just be thankful to have found this path, and don't worry about others. ;)

It's often a projection of your own self when you care about others too much. 

54 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Why does nobody care about understanding truth, not one of my friends, family, or teachers care about the truth of reality. they only care about being happy.

You just answered your own question. If my highest priority is the journey of discovering truth, then happiness has no more relevance than sadness, anger, frustration etc. If I start off a truth journey with an idea that truth is only to be found within happiness, then I have already failed, because I am not open to searching for truth within sadness, anger, frustration etc. I’ve failed before the journey has even begun.

Someone that seeks happiness, security and comfort is not oriented for a journey and exploration of the totality of truth. 

53 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I need understanding, I have a deep thirst for understanding. I would rather understand and be sent to eternal hell, than be deluded by all the false beliefs that society imprints on us.

It’s great to be so open-minded to be willing to search for truth in eternal hell, yet I would be cautious about setting up a limited construct. Above, we’ve already made an assumption that society imprints false beliefs upon us. We have therefore blocked ourselves off from seeking truth within societal imprints. Perhaps there is truth to be found in both hell and societal imprints. 

Ego. Truth kills ego

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

38 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Truth = Happiness. Every one is looking for the same one. 

Can’t be what you believe you need, just a word of caution. :)  That ‘society imprinted beliefs on you’ is also worth letting go. Just an opinion here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Truth will unravel feelings. 

Love, Love, Love. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG will die. Just so much of it is felt and ❤️ made hole both in my chest and back I can't stand it anymore. Pls God just why? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@WhatAWondefulWorld There’s no salvation man. Loving & Healing is eternal, neverending. It's Infinite it's Infinite. 

God has no end it doesn't know for end or limits. 

God God God God. 

@Nahm Truth= Happiness is such a beautiful and simplified message. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@zeroISinfinity you never fail to make me laugh, love love love you! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Because there are different types of personalities. Some of them more oriented to find the meaning of existence and others more oriented to practical day to day things. Check MBTI personality types.

Edited by RedLine

Lack of love turn one to never look deeply inside.

I was there. I m still there. Still learning still on a path.

Wanting truth for ? that would need a why.

Why do you love truth ?

And who is the one who choosed to value 'truth' ?

@Serotoninluv

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

If my highest priority is the journey of discovering truth, then happiness has no more relevance than sadness, anger, frustration etc. If I start off a truth journey with an idea that truth is only to be found within happiness, then I have already failed, because I am not open to searching for truth within sadness, anger, frustration etc. I’ve failed before the journey has even begun.

brilliant :x

Edited by PenguinPablo