WHO IS

The answer to non-duality is "Choice"

98 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Arzack said:

lol... Even though vegan-awake is obviously foolish/dumb (or pretending to be, namaste anyway). his non-duality point of view is till a thing. Everything is god. Even the one who murders our mothers.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Meta-Man everything is god, right? So even the most dumbest unconscious person is god. Right? 

Edited by arlin

The glass needs to be empty...

The belief of what Enlightenment is will block it from being recognized...

I had cross-referenced several dozen resources and spiritual teachers to make sure what was being experienced by no one was authentic.

I literally didn't know what was happening because the apparent me had been completely seen through.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake

When folks awaken they realize everyone is them, so to speak, as they realized who they really are. If one checks with teachers to validate authenticity of their own awakening, it’s absolutely safe to say, ”that ain’t it”. Don’t stop short man, it’s unbelievably worthwhile! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There's multiple depths to enlightement, and the depths are multi dimensional.

VeganAwake might be going ridiculously deep into Mu or nothingness, but has no clue on the everythingness.

Its all about your perspective of the mystical insight. If you see the cup half empty, its Mu. If you see the cup half full its god realization.

@VeganAwake you're a nano metre away from seeing the vortex as You.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@VeganAwake you're a nano metre away from seeing the vortex as You

Yes!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@VeganAwake

Maybe that anger IS the thing, is the source, of seeing NOW as being different to how Nahm described. Without that anger, the source of that anger, what will happen? Could you try? I'm curious to know.

Bud... an important step in these kind of explorations is understanding what Enlightenment Awakening Liberation actually mean

An apparent individual can probably have hundreds if not thousands of non-dual mystical experiences that seem great ...but when they're over The ME returns and the egoic self agenda resumes as normal...

These can be considered non-dual mystical experiences or glimpses ...they have nothing to do with real Spiritual Enlightenment Awakening or Liberation in any way at all.

If the ME has not been recognized to be an illusion Awakening has not occurred...

I can probably reference or show you 50 or more sources to validate what I'm talking about... just in case you were wondering

I'd say there is free will, because You=Reality=God=Infinity=Nothing, so there is nothing to bound it. So how can it not be free. 

But then on the other hand it can only do one thing and that is what it's doing right now and at all times. So in that sense there is no free will.

Its just a matter of perspective.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@VeganAwake

Maybe that anger IS the thing, is the source, of seeing NOW as being different to how Nahm described. Without that anger, the source of that anger, what will happen? Could you try? I'm curious to know.

I'm not angry bud thanks for thinking of me...

I'm watching my cat work up a hairball right now it's quite funny ?

15862255705431939164539.jpg

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Bud... an important step in these kind of explorations is understanding what Enlightenment Awakening Liberation actually mean

An apparent individual can probably have hundreds if not thousands of non-dual mystical experiences that seem great ...but when they're over The ME returns and the egoic self agenda resumes as normal...

These can be considered non-dual mystical experiences or glimpses ...they have nothing to do with real Spiritual Enlightenment Awakening or Liberation in any way at all.

If the ME has not been recognized to be an illusion Awakening has not occurred...

I can probably reference or show you 50 or more sources to validate what I'm talking about... just in case you were wondering

There is Awareness of Void. 

There is Awareness of No-Self.

There is Awareness of Non-Being.

@Visionary Non-Being = Being right? so wouldn't "Nothing" be a better word instead of "Non-Being"?

as in, Being=Nothing

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

I'm really not trying to be a know-it-all or validate my own experience I'm just trying to point to something that was deeply experienced...

It can't be put into words because language is dualistic in nature...

I honestly am trying my best to speak to people respectfully but everyone seems to have their own idea about what it is...

It's quite literally the opposite of what everybody's doing here and that's why it's so hard to understand...

It's a falling away of the entire egoic self agenda and structure which ties you to social conditioning....

I'm not saying nobody else here has experienced it but it's a falling away not a gaining of any kind of experience.

My best attempt to explain this is it feels like the complete Falling Away of everything you thought was real and true...

The me is recognized to be completely illusory... it's like jumping out of the body and diving into the abyss of Unknowing with a piece of fishing string tied to your pinky toe so you can make it back up if possible.

It's a surrender and having faith that whatever is happening was meant to happen.

It's to die before you die..

Nobody no one can enter the gateless gate so be nobody.

There is an Apparent disentangling from social conditioning and what I like to call a snapping out of The Matrix. 

What resurfaces can't really be put into words because although it feels like nothing has changed it's simultaneously a radical transformation. 

The egoic agenda is not driving the machine any longer... there is still an essence of the person... But the goals the agendas are all dropped because it's recognized everything is right where it needs to be.

Edited by VeganAwake

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Hey bud didnt see the whole thread (took a few days away) but I want to add something to this...the ME being recognized as an illusion - becoming directly conscious of this - or better put - when consciousness becomes consciousness that it is consciousness (awareness itself, which is nothing and everything, otherwise know as God) that is when a non-dual state of consciousness takes place although :takes place" isnt the right word because that implies there is somewhere to take place in when in fact it is just pure Infinity  - time and space occur within Infinity -  it is just pure isness - pure Absolute Love.

So i think maybe you are conflating a non-dual state with just some experience.  In fact it is the direct realization that there is no self. And is in fact death.

So we are all taking about the same thing really.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hey bud didnt see the whole thread (took a few days away) but I want to add something to this...the ME being recognized as an illusion - becoming directly conscious of this - or better put - when consciousness becomes consciousness that it is consciousness (awareness itself, which is nothing and everything, otherwise know as God) that is when a non-dual state of consciousness takes place although :takes place" isnt the right word because that implies there is somewhere to take place in when in fact it is just pure Infinity  - time and space occur within Infinity -  it is just pure isness - pure Absolute Love.

So i think maybe you are conflating a non-dual state with just some experience.  In fact it is the direct realization that there is no self. And is in fact death.

So we are all taking about the same thing really.

Your glass is already full so I have nowhere to put the information...

This thing requires an emptying of the glass first...?

On 4/6/2020 at 0:49 PM, WHO IS said:

Non-duality teachers, who say statements like "there is no Self/I". "I don't have any expectations and judgments" 

However, when one carefully analyzes them and what they are saying, you see the elephant in the room, and that is "choice". Even though they are denying their own I/Being`s existence, they make choices, they choose a certain way to dress, they choose to speak a certain way. They still want to look a certain way "A proper haircut, a stubble/beard, accessories, etc". Which usually involves a choice made by someone, which shows that there IS someone. 

If what they are saying they truly believed in, they would care about nothing, there would be no-one to care to do any caring, if as they say their "I/Being" don't exist they hold to be as truth. 

But they themselves and the choices they make, show that they do care, and they do actually exist, making conscious choices. 

"Choice" indeed seems to be the most important puzzle-piece in all of reality. "Seems", I wrote, because, my understanding is still in progress. 

Does it really matter what they say?  Perhaps there's things you dont understand yet, perhaps not.  Don't let it frustrate or bother you.  Maybe they are lying maybe they aren't.

If you want to find out, be your own experiment and follow some advice they say and see if things are true, but you gotta stick with it for a while to see.  If you don't want to thats fine, just don't write it off because you think your right instead.