WHO IS

The answer to non-duality is "Choice"

98 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Arzack said:

@VeganAwake Yes we're all enlightened, only we don't know it yet. That's non-duality mumbo jumbo. I don't think that you'd say it to someone who just murdered your mother, would you?

If somebody murdered my mother I would dedicate my entire existence to slowly poisoning him and his family through a process of adding deadly gene-altering carcinogens into their home water supply....

I didn't say there any stipulations to non-dual awareness ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

«woohooo I have the final truth of advaita because a teacher told me! thats it! thats the end of it! even though I am still miserable, but who cares right, because there is nobody here! thats it! no worries! no problems! no path, no questions, no work! because the misery is happening to noone, you don’t need to change anything! woohoo»

This.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

«woohooo I have the final truth of advaita because a teacher told me! thats it! thats the end of it! even though I am still miserable, but who cares right, because there is nobody here! thats it! no worries! no problems! no path, no questions, no work! because the misery is happening to noone, you don’t need to change anything! woohoo»

Yes absolutely THIS is all it as well..

There is no final truth because there was never a secret... it was always out in Plainview...

It just needed clear eyes to see it.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Non-duality teachers, who say statements like "there is no Self/I". "I don't have any expectations and judgments" 

However, when one carefully analyzes them and what they are saying, you see the elephant in the room, and that is "choice". Even though they are denying their own I/Being`s existence, they make choices, they choose a certain way to dress, they choose to speak a certain way. They still want to look a certain way "A proper haircut, a stubble/beard, accessories, etc". Which usually involves a choice made by someone, which shows that there IS someone. 

If what they are saying they truly believed in, they would care about nothing, there would be no-one to care to do any caring, if as they say their "I/Being" don't exist they hold to be as truth. 

But they themselves and the choices they make, show that they do care, and they do actually exist, making conscious choices. 

"Choice" indeed seems to be the most important puzzle-piece in all of reality. "Seems", I wrote, because, my understanding is still in progress. 

Skepticism is scrutiny of information for accuracy, validity, & truth. Cynicism is judgement, and is in opposition to self investigation. It is abiding in and developing acuity in aversion to self discovery & counter productive. If one’s intention is self realization, assessment & critique of anther person is an inherent derailment of one’s own intention. It’s an unnecessary addition of complication & confusion which bears no fruit, making the path more difficult.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

“A burning desire for TRUTH is essential to success in this. Don't let people confuse you with talk of how "desire is bad", "seeking is delusion". No! Seeking is essential to breakthrough. Don't burn your ship before you've crossed the ocean! That would be foolish.”

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7360-leos-practical-guide-to-enlightenment/

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Meta-Man I'll admit that I get ego satisfaction from doing it. At least I admit I'm not enlightened, as opposed to "non-duality zealots", lol. 

Anyway it still count it as "spiritual practice" for me because I follow Bashar's formula (google it): writing here excites me sometimes.

Edited by Arzack

23 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It's really an interesting paradox...

It's recognized that the conditioned body/mind was never something that needed to be improved or changed.. it's just what is happening

You didn't choose to be conditioned, it's just what happens in society and by our family...

When this is recognized it's like a warm hug is given to all of existence and a whisper in the ear that everything is okay it's just what it is.

The Paradox is you naturally embody unconditional love and there almost seems to be a leaning towards so-called better Behavior but that's just what it seems like it's not a guarantee..

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap but what about if they point a gun to your head trying to rob you or something.

At that point, how sure you are that there is only THIS, totally unknowable...etc? You sure at that point the belief in a separate self and physical death won´t appear? If it does appear how come, since you are so sure its just THIS.

If there is no self, sure you shouldn´t have fear of death. That´s what I call embodying an awakening. I dont care if someone does 100 trips of dmt, if then their ego still thinks its real and take its shit seriously. 

Not trying to discredit your awakening btw, I do agree with much of your posts, but self-deception (which I fall into) is what I am afraid of this path. Much people talking about awakening but then I see their egos taking themselves very seriously. Hmmm something doesn´t match up. (Not talking about you btw, I have 0 idea about how your ego is, just doing a generalization)

yes it's a tough topic because everybody's experience is different...

Remember there's still a conditioned body that could have been abused or had serious trauma occur...

There's no rules... what Rings true with Awakening is dropping the resistance..

Even when Osho was getting arrested in Colorado he hid behind the airplane seat...

Then someone talked to him into deboarding the plane and he came out with hands clasped and blessing everybody as usual.

Once Awakening occurs its fair game...

Ego can still show up...

In the East they used to call this the "Divine game of Lila" dabbling back and forth in Duality having fun... this although can be a little immature and it doesn't seem like deeply awakened do much of it.

30 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Funny how shitting on non-duality mumbo jumbo can still be seen as a "non-duality war" (prohibited on this forum).

not responding to you because you stole my mumbo-jumbo saying..?

19 minutes ago, Arzack said:

@VeganAwake An enlightened person would forgive the one who killed his mother. Not to judge you but your answer says it all (again).

Did you get this from the enlightenment for dummies book Q&A portion?

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Did you get this from the enlightenment for dummies book Q&A portion?

That's not a good argument, you didn't address the matter. You just diverted it somewhere else.

Edited by Arzack

I wasn't calling you a dummy BTW and no, most likely I wouldn't poison his family for killing my mother but it truly is fair game after Awakening.. belief systems are N/A.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

According to your definition of Liberation, how low you’ve set the bar, my racist, xenophobic grandma is enlightened. 

You're racist low is my godliness high... me and Grandma are having martinis in Heaven ?

Edited by VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It’s all Gods work! ?

lol... Even though vegan-awake is obviously foolish/dumb (or pretending to be, namaste anyway). his non-duality point of view is till a thing. Everything is god. Even the one who murders our mothers.