electroBeam

Psychedelic drug = energy issues?

139 posts in this topic

@Consilience

Hey bro thanks for the advices. Much appreciated.

Do u have any particular practice that u like to improve concentration?

@Heaven Im glad I could help man ??

I use the technique outlined in a book called “The Mind Illuminated.” There are quite a few others on this forum that use the method outlined in the book.

There’s a free pdf online if you google.  

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Would you see yourself as clear-light or "supermind", or even beyond that in integral theory? ^_^

Ken Wilber is not Awake.

1 hour ago, pluto said:

This is where you fall into your own trap ;)

No. You confuse your trap for mine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ken Wilber is not Awake.

No. You confuse your trap for mine.

As God, why can't you reach god levels of consciousness without psychedelics?

If you're god, rather than a human, why are you limited by human when it comes to realizing who you are?

If psychedelics are imaginary, why do you need them to realize that they are imaginary? And realize other things?

Why are people so hung up on this mantra of "everything is within you, you don't need psychedelics, because its within you" and don't see that the whole universe, including psychedelics, are within them?

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam It's deeply mysterious.

You're not gonna science your way through it.

They are imaginary, but so is physical reality.

You can reach mild levels of God-consciousness without psychedelics. But not the highest levels.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam It's deeply mysterious.

You're not gonna science your way through it.

Tell me! ;)

Its my right! ;) 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can reach mild levels of God-consciousness without psychedelics. But not the highest levels.

This must be a generalised statement, because I'm sure there are a few rare ones out that that have reached the highest levels without psychedelics.

And then there's the question of, as God, how does imagination affect how much you realize you are god. What's the mechanisms behind imagination and god realization, and why is there even that mechanism in the first place.

The must be some sort of intelligence surrounding forgetting and remembering happening. 

Super curious as to why people didn't use psychedelics for god realisation in the past. Why has no yogi used them? Where did this idea that you must not use external substances come from?

Anyway, too many questions. Gotta answer them yourself I guess. 

I heard Mooji say one time that no person can ever know god fully, some will know in One way another will know him in another way, but nobody can know him in his totally. nobody. (Maybe because his infinite? Idk.) 

Probably same with 5meo there's no end to how far it can go also.

According to Mantak Chia and Sadhguru you can generate your own 5meo from inside. If this is true, then that means you can achieve everything that leo talks about naturally without harming yourself.

In my opinion, Best path is the path that nature intended you to follow. For a tree to grow it takes decades and that's how nature intended it to be. If you want to grow a tree in 1day by using chemicals and stuff. You'll have a plastic tree.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

13 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

This must be a generalised statement, because I'm sure there are a few rare ones out that that have reached the highest levels without psychedelics.

Exceptional people have naturally different neurotransmitters, giving them a "natural high".

But even they have not reached the highest levels as you can reach on something like 5-MeO-DMT.

There is no way a human being can naturally experience a state of consciousness as something like Salvia can produce. Just no way a sane person can do that, even with all the yoga and meditation in the world.

Super curious as to why people didn't use psychedelics for god realisation in the past. Why has no yogi used them? Where did this idea that you must not use external substances come from?

Psychedelics and herbs have been used for over 50,000 years. It's just not advertised on CNN so you don't know about it.

See my video series: Correcting The Stigma of Psychedelics. I put a lot of research into it.

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

According to Mantak Chia and Sadhguru you can generate your own 5meo from inside. If this is true, then that means you can achieve everything that leo taks about.

Maybe some people can. But you ain't gonna generate 30mgs of it. Maybe a few milligrams. And even that is dubious.

There's no solid evidence that you can generate 5-MeO-DMT.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exceptional people have naturally different neurotransmitters, giving them a "natural high".

Maybe neuroplasticity can turn you into one of those people

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics and herbs have been used for over 50,000 years. It's just not advertised on CNN so you don't know about it.

I dont know, spoken to very esoteric people, I've spoken to Pal Pandian about it, a vasi siddha teacher. He also doesn't like psychedelics and told me it was used in india a long time ago, but stopped being used because yoga was better. Shamans use it, but I find it very hard to find shamans who are into god realization as much as yogis. Very strange. 

Think these will be answered once that 'deep mysterious' thing you alluded to is become conscious of. 

Edited by electroBeam

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ken Wilber is not Awake.

So basically nobody is awake except you then? Who is “awake”? 

9 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Maybe neuroplasticity can turn you into one of those people

Maybe, and maybe not. Neuroplasticity ain't the same thing as 30mgs of 5-MeO-DMT in your veins. Neuroplasticity will not make you Superman. You have genetic limits.

I dont know, spoken to very esoteric people, I've spoken to Pal Pandian about it, a vasi siddha teacher. He also doesn't like psychedelics and told me it was used in india a long time ago, but stopped being used because yoga was better. Shamans use it, but I find it very hard to find shamans who are into god realization as much as yogis. Very strange. 

Think these will be answered once that 'deep mysterious' thing you alluded to is become conscious of. 

You have to understand that 5-MeO-DMT is not like any other psychedelic, and it was only discovered/synthesized in the last 50 years.

So it's a cutting edge technology that no one knows about. No yogi knows about it.

Maybe yoga is better than weed or datura. But it is not better than 5-MeO-DMT.

6 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

So basically nobody is awake except you then? Who is “awake”? 

Well, I don't want to be arrogant. So I hold out hope that some people are Awake. But most are not.

I also don't claim to be Awake at all times. I merely claim to have accessed extraordinary levels of Awakening for short periods of time. So it's not like I'm better than anyone in any moral sense.

@Leo Gura is Ken Wilbers book The Religion of Tomorrow worth reading then? It has a tier 3 (in this formulation) , although I don't know the justification. Whilst he makes it a point to separate psychological/(Spiral Dynamics) development from spiritual awakening development, perhaps he dovetails the two into one when considering tier 3.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to understand that 5-MeO-DMT is not like any other psychedelic, and it was only discovered/synthesized in the last 50 years.

ahh ok, you're talking specifically about 5-MEO-DMT. I thought you were generalising to all psychedelics like shrooms. 

So shrooms wont make super awake? Just 5 meo and other synthetics?

Everyone should completely forget the idea that it's possible to attain superhuman consciousness level without drugs. It's just not practical. We should instead try to keep the effects of drugs from getting out of our body. Of course "moving towards healthier states of consciousness is" is the first priority
If a drug gets you to a harmful state of consciousness, you should find out the cause. If the cause is not coming from your body and brain, fuck that drug 

2 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Leo Gura is Ken Wilbers book The Religion of Tomorrow worth reading then? It has a tier 3 (in this formulation) , although I don't know the justification. Whilst he makes it a point to separate psychological/(Spiral Dynamics) development from spiritual awakening development, perhaps he dovetails the two into one when considering tier 3.

I think it's an important book. His work is very valuable. But it's not the end all be all.

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

ahh ok, you're talking specifically about 5-MEO-DMT. I thought you were generalising to all psychedelics like shrooms. 

So shrooms wont make super awake? Just 5 meo and other synthetics?

Shrooms can make you super woke too. They are challenging though because they are very visionary and twisted.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Shrooms can make you super woke too. They are challenging though because they are very visionary and twisted.

Actually the esoteric yogis I spoke to told me that part of the reason why the psychedelic path died out in India long time ago was because people were afraid of taking the psychedelics. 

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Actually the esoteric yogis I spoke to told me that part of the reason why the psychedelic path died out in India long time ago was because people were afraid of taking the psychedelics. 

Of course that's a huge factor.

Psychedelics have the power to wake people up and melt down all socially constructed belief systems. As a result they are extremely dangerous and threatening to those in positions of power and authority. So they must be locked down and tightly controlled to maintain the illusion of society.

If the US government did not crack down on the hippie psychedelic revolution of the 60's and early 70's, the people in power could not stay in power any longer. Which is why psychedelics are commonly demonized in all cultures. Christians demonized psychedelics and witchcraft because it was a threat to the authority of the corrupt church.

Yogis do this too. If 5-MeO-DMT was widely available, yogis like Sadhguru would be out of business.