Anton Rogachevski

Heart Awakening?

105 posts in this topic

And none of those realizations have any meaning purpose or value whatsoever.. they do not benefit anything in any way.

And even if one was to say I've discovered the truth that has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever to anything at all.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

And none of those realizations have any meaning purpose or value whatsoever.. they do not benefit anything in any way.

And even if one was to say I've discovered the truth that has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever to anything at all.

You're really hung up on that, eh?

You have a long way to go till true Awakening. You're still stuck at the level of mind.

The value is infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

they do not benefit anything in any way.

They also benefit everything in every way.

Yes that's all seeking energy can do is continue to seek ... the good news is there's nothing to find because nothing was ever missing...

And whatever is found has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever... it's incredible ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're really hung up on that, eh?

You have a long way to go till true Awakening. You're still stuck at the level of mind.

The value is infinite.

Well what was recognized here was the belief that something has meaning purpose and value ends up being just a projection of the mind. 

You could say there's value in the recognition that there is no meaning purpose or value to anything but that just becomes another projection of the mind.

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Well what was recognized here was the belief that something has meaning purpose and value ends up being just a projection of the mind. 

You could say there's value in the recognition that there is no meaning purpose or value to anything but that just becomes another projection of the mind.

Superficially, yes.

But there is a deeper level. You are lacking God-consciousness.

15 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

They also benefit everything in every way.

And individual mind can say there's a benefit from things mattering or not mattering but that also doesn't matter and has no meaning purpose or value to it whatsoever....

Just now, VeganAwake said:

And individual mind can say there's a benefit from things mattering or not mattering but that also doesn't matter and has no meaning purpose or value to it whatsoever....

But it also has all meaning and value, because reality is one. 

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever is happening in your experience right now is all that has ever existed and all that will ever exist. You are God. And there is nothing outside you. Everything else is imaginary backstory you invented. You even imagine Leo ;)

So it all... again...boils down to: Either I am conscious of it... or I am not.

Nothing inbetween.

No consolation ;-;

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Up to you.

It's okay to struggle with it in the meantime. Might take years to reach 100% consciousness. Baby steps. You don't have to wait to write stuff. Just understand that your writing might be incomplete or wrong.

I've realized there is no such thing as reincarnation, past lives, current lives, or karma. All are imaginary. There is only the Absolute Now.

Whatever is happening in your experience right now is all that has ever existed and all that will ever exist. You are God. And there is nothing outside you. Everything else is imaginary backstory you invented. You even imagine Leo ;)

@Leo Gura Does this mean that the "dream of physical reality" started when I became conciouss? (I am referring to egoic-consciousness)

Before it was just void?

Not trying to believe your words as dogman though, just wondering how much deep have you gone now and prepare my mind for possible more mindfuckery in the future.

Edited by Javfly33

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Superficially, yes.

But there is a deeper level. You are lacking God-consciousness.

The debacle if it could be called that, is there is no longer a belief in an individual here that could become aware of something called God consciousness in the future. 

It was recognized quite clearly that not only is there no one here, but no one ever existed in the first place...( it was a misidentification)

The excitement of finding anything fell away because it was realized there isn't anyone here that would actually benefit from finding or becoming conscious of anything....

Its a big non-issue for no one ?

26 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

But it also has all meaning and value, because reality is one. 

What happened here was when it was recognized by no one that the individual 'ME' was an illusion, the idea of anything truly having any meaning purpose or value dissolved because there wasn't an individual left for anything to matter for. The resistance to life died.

Nothing matters is a freedom message for no one but I better shut up now before I get kicked off LOL

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake That no-one is god and he creates reality only trough love, that reality which you (imagine) you are still within. Just because you realize the false self does not mean you're not still within (imagined) relative reality. So as long as you are here, everything matters because Love is the driving force of imagination and reality. 

Edited by fridjonk

39 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

So it all... again...boils down to: Either I am conscious of it... or I am not.

Nothing inbetween.

No consolation ;-;

When all is Consciousness, how else could it be?

30 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura Does this mean that the "dream of physical reality" started when I became conciouss? (I am referring to egoic-consciousness)

Before it was just void?

Not trying to believe your words as dogma though, just wondering how much deep have you gone now and prepare my mind for possible more mindfuckery in the future.

It's far more radical than that. Since all difference is absolutely relative, there is no difference whatsoever between start and end, therefore it never started. You are imagining right now that it started at some point, and thereby you create the illusion of it having started. This illusion of a start is indistinguishable from reality, so it seems as though it started. But it never did. Everything always starts and ends right now! Your parents start and end right now! They were never real! They didn't give birth to you. You are concocting that story on the fly RIGHT NOW for the first time! This is its start and its end.

It's absolutely crucial to become conscious that there is no difference between start and end within consciousness. Oneness cannot have a beginning or an end.

There was never just void. That void is something you imagine existed in the past to explain the present. But past is something you're imagining right now for the very first time! Even the idea that you've imagined the past before is wrong, because that assumes a past! You've never imagined the past before. You are imagining right now for the first time that you've imagined the past in the past many times before, thereby creating "memory". Memory is nothing but imagination in the present. Everything you think you remember is actually you imagining for the first time in the present without realizing that you're doing so. Ta-da!

It sure is a mindfuck, eh? ;)

25 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The debacle if it could be called that, is there is no longer a belief in an individual here that could become aware of something called God consciousness in the future. 

It was recognized quite clearly that not only is there no one here, but no one ever existed in the first place...( it was a misidentification)

The excitement of finding anything fell away because it was realized there isn't anyone here that would actually benefit from finding or becoming conscious of anything....

This is all shallow stuff. There is a much deeper level. Do not stop at no-self.

You are still not conscious that you are God.