Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo96

Does Leo’s practical guide to enlightenment still apply?

12 posts in this topic

Maybe this is a question for Leo or one of the mods or somebody who is awakened. But seeing as the guide was written 4 years ago I had some doubts that maybe the guide was outdated. Was wondering if this guide was still the quickest or most effective route? 

It does not apply any longer. I will be changing it. Lots of big and shocking updates coming soon. So stay tuned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It has served me up to to this point, although I'm sure some techniques "goals" will be outdated soon after his recent Awakenings

"Lots of big and shocking updates coming soon." Nice.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Inliytened1 For me it's higher dose pyshcs haha true. But you never know, maybe if I lick my lips 10 times and spin around 10 times that might produce bliss too haha. I'm open to anything, i'm at the "just give me bliss and absolute happiness already" stage of the path,

We need refined and more powerful techniques! we need powerrrrrrful advice

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It does not apply any longer. I will be changing it. Lots of big and shocking updates coming soon. So stay tuned.

?

@Leo Gura has this been updated yet? If so, I'll link it here for other people that stumble on this thread. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Leo Gura Shocking updates ? Great! A video blog would be nice to see! Love these 

Hope something like the 5 meo MALT enlightment plan. If you invent something, that could up and down-regulate the consciousness in realtime like with a new vapor device, so that anyone can test their comfort zone in a save way without overshooting, this invention would be godlike.