VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Being Is prior to all teachings.....Being is God.  You are God. You just aren't conscious of it.     That is what we are pointing you towards my good man.

I know that's what you guys believe you're conscious of.. and what I'm saying is none of that has any meaning purpose or value whatsoever ❤   "Nothing Matters" is the highest teaching in the universe when properly understood.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"Self-importance is a trap, because the moment we start to think that we actually matter is the moment when things start to go wrong. The truth is that you are supremely unimportant and nothing matters. All of man’s striving is for nothing; all effort is wasted. To realize that everything is meaningless is tremendously liberating, since it then leaves us completely free to create our own lives and ignore the plans that others have for us"

- Tom Hodgkinson, The Freedom Manifesto

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

26 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

"Self-importance is a trap, because the moment we start to think that we actually matter is the moment when things start to go wrong. The truth is that you are supremely unimportant and nothing matters. All of man’s striving is for nothing; all effort is wasted. To realize that everything is meaningless is tremendously liberating, since it then leaves us completely free to create our own lives and ignore the plans that others have for us"

- Tom Hodgkinson, The Freedom Manifesto

This says be free of others so we can be selfish?

Look dude I'm going to spell it out to you.  Read it real slow.

YOU....ARE....GOD!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

"Nothing Matters" is the highest teaching in the universe when properly understood.

Understood by whom? There's nobody here and it's unknowing, man! wink wink

It's a terrible teaching, actually. It's nonsensical, to begin with. What does it even mean to say "nothing matters"?

Plus, it misunderstands relativity. I can just as easily say that "everything matters", which is also nonsensical, and has the same truth behind it, which is none.

Infinity has no position, there's nobody to say that nothing matters, it can be said but it is relative to the position from which it stems in that particular moment.

This entire thread is mental masturbation, including this post.

Edited by Gili Trawangan

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

36 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Understood by whom? There's nobody here and it's unknowing, man! wink wink

It's a terrible teaching, actually. It's nonsensical, to begin with. What does it even mean to say "nothing matters"?

Plus, it misunderstands relativity. I can just as easily say that "everything matters", which is also nonsensical, and has the same truth behind it, which is none.

Infinity has no position, there's nobody to say that nothing matters, it can be said but it is relative to the position from which it stems in that particular moment.

This entire thread is mental masturbation, including this post.

He's just parroting Tony Parsons and that Jim what's his name guy. They are both neo advaita con men cashing in on gullible new agers 

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@BETGR164128 He was echoing other teachers indeed.  I hope he discovers Truth for himself.

He really believes what he is saying is the truth . Once that has happened you're as far from the truth as anyone can be. But even that isn't the truth. It's a bottomless pit 

Edited by BETGR164128

3 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

He really believes what he is saying is the truth . Once that has happened you're as far from the truth as anyone can be. But even that isn't the truth. 

Too true unfortunately.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@BETGR164128 Yes, I now see that too. I believed my thoughts and tried to make sense out of it. In my self-bias I thought that the realization of the zero/singularity-infinity relationship was brilliant. It may be useful though. As useful as a thought can be.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

29 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Inliytened1 I understand, I admire your patience :)

It's dwindling...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Woah, someone said I was a little hard but this here turned into a dog pile....hah

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@SOUL I can do that already. What's next?

Not to 'do' it. Be it.

11 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@BETGR164128 Yes, I now see that too. I believed my thoughts and tried to make sense out of it. In my self-bias I thought that the realization of the zero/singularity-infinity relationship was brilliant. It may be useful though. As useful as a thought can be.

Are thoughts useful? That's another relative position

This whole discussion Francis answers in 5 mins: 

If you Truly understand, absolutely, that nothing matters, you have found what Truly matters so it isn’t a problem for you.” 

(Happiness!!!!) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

This concept of 'nothing matters' is to motivate a release of attachment to 'things'. Yet, that can be without the concept which proves for very many who encounter it to be an obstacle to the cessation of self suffering from the attachment to things, not ironically having attachment to the idea 'nothing matters'.

I probably could have just lead with that but I doubt it would have changed much because people really do cling tightly to their ideas.

Also, if 'god' is 'unknowable' why do people ascribe meaninglessness to 'god'? Didn't you say it's unknowable?

Haha... I likely started a whole new 'thing'.

Edited by SOUL

On 9.3.2020 at 8:06 PM, VeganAwake said:

Nothing in the universe has any meaning, purpose or value whatsoever.(this doesn't mean there won't be consequences for your actions... what it means are those consequences don't mean anything either)

I don't mean this just Absolutely speaking, I mean it in every possible way that anything could mean anything(which it doesn't)....including relative.

its all without consequence - whatever anyone tries to say in this thread can not get through because. the devil created a trap for everyone so god would be able to do whatever he wants without consequence it all does not matter. the response is responseless the intention is known. so the dwarf can dance on shivas head.  

it’s not the highest teachihng it’s the lowest of them all, at least in this context.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

This whole discussion Francis answers in 5 mins: 

If you Truly understand, absolutely, that nothing matters, you have found what Truly matters so it isn’t a problem for you.” 

(Happiness!!!!) 

That's a great video he is so close... there's just two things that I would point out:

1) Just because someone is or isn't living from a place of understanding or embracing "Nothing Matters" does not actually mean it now matters. This kind of reminds me of the duality belief... (just because someone believes in Duality does not make it true)

2) Embracing or embodying"Nothing Matters" is not like turning on a light switch. When someone is not used to living in such beautiful light they have to slowly become accustomed to it just like any new paradigm.

Other than that yes spot on ?