VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Actually I am Tony Parsons surprise eeee ?

Joking however I have been going through a gradual Awakening experience and this last Friday I was able to have a 30-minute web seminar with an enlightened teacher name Andreas Muller where I was able to ask him multiple questions in areas that I was a little unclear about... needless to say after that conversation there's been a big shift here and a much deeper embodiment of this non-dual communication. ❤

Since you were inquiring ?

What are you even talking about?!?! 

It’s This!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I can intuitively understand what you're saying from past experiencies, but "I" ain't "there" yet bruv

Well you basically got it ...I was just trying to keep some kind of logical sense out of the illogical ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

49 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Forget the no self for a sec - We are pointing to something metaphysical here.  Truth.  By saying the statement "nothing matters" you brought the statement into existence.  Giving it meaning.  I think we are going deeper here than you are (no offense).  I think in your mind meaning and matter might be two different things from the Absolute POV because maybe you haven't gotten to the root of reality yet.  But for something to exist means it has meaning.   So whether you needed to say or not or there was no self to say it doesn't matter.  That is relative.  It's existence by you thinking of it gave it meaning.

I hope i'm not twisting your mind around! 

No there isn't a you to twist my mind and there isn't a me to get my mind twisted.

I didn't bring any statement into existence because there isn't a me... it's the nothing speaking to the nothing about nothing mattering. Lol

Btw there is no one that could or couldn't forget about the no self because there is no self...?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No there isn't a you to twist my mind and there isn't a me to get my mind twisted.

I didn't bring any statement into existence because there isn't a me... it's the nothing speaking to the nothing about nothing mattering. Lol

Btw there is no one that could or couldn't forget about the no self because there is no self...?

Write off ! You are Consciousness!! ;)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What are you even talking about?!?! 

It’s This!

Yes when the veil is removed its THIS...

The whole what happens during Awakening gets a little bit overly hyped up ?

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Write off ! You are Consciousness!! ;)

There are 3 things being pointed to:

1) THIS is it...

2) There is a separate sense of self inside the body, that is perceiving THIS through its dualistic perception.(this includes consciousness)

3) Nothing Matters... there is no meaning purpose or value to anything whatsoever.

This is all that's being said. There are no individual ME's doing anything.

Just now, VeganAwake said:

2) There is a separate sense of self inside the body, that is perceiving THIS through its dualistic perception.(this includes consciousness)

I'm not going to round and round on this.  If you think that consciousness is happening inside the body - you're just wrong.  I can't make you wake up to that.  It will have to just happen.  Doesn't mean i don't love you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not going to round and round on this.  If you think that consciousness is happening inside the body - you're just wrong.  I can't make you wake up to that.  It will have to just happen.  Doesn't mean i don't love you.  

I got you yeah I agree it's like debating whether God is real or not...

It is quite interesting though that what people call Consciousness is exactly what the human body is observing from its two eyes. And of course only in its immediate line of sight ?

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

8 completely meaningless pages for nothing.

And for no one for that matter ?

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

8 completely meaningless pages for nothing.

It's been a weird day on the forum. There must be a full moon somewhere. . . .

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

In your imagination - which is nowhere :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

In your imagination - which is nowhere :)

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the weirdest Forum in the world but it's totally freaking awesome simultaneously... I'll skip the and meaningless comment this time ?

When Leo leaves the forum, all the anti psychedelic people come crawling out of their cave. :P

And for no one for that matter ?

It's all for me! I'm here

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

I was just manifesting some illusory footsteps with my nonexistent dog inside the outside world and i saw an apparent full moon in the apparent sky.

I could just say anything i like

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the weirdest Forum in the world but it's totally freaking awesome simultaneously

So true! ?? Big love for ya man ♥️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ❤ thanks man yeah its like family... sometimes dysfunctional but we always love each other ?