VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake

What he is saying is that when people don't have this understanding it SEEMS like things matter. 

Just like when people don't have this understanding it SEEMS like there is a separate self, there isn't of course but if you ask a normal person, they BELIEVE they have a separate me, even though they are too The Self, they just aren't conscious of it. 

And, yes, self-realization is like moving to a new city, you still have to learn where everything is and where the best restaurants and everything else is though!

I do agree he could've phrased that slightly better though, I felt the video was slightly cut a tad short 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

This concept of 'nothing matters' is to motivate a release of attachment to 'things'. Yet, that can be without the concept which proves for very many who encounter it to be an obstacle to the cessation of self suffering from the attachment to things, not ironically having attachment to the idea 'nothing matters'.

I probably could have just lead with that but I doubt it would have changed much because people really do cling tightly to their ideas.

Also, if 'god' is 'unknowable' why do people ascribe meaninglessness to 'god'? Didn't you say it's unknowable?

Haha... I likely started a whole new 'thing'.

What's being pointed to is whether you are attached or not, whether you are suffering or not, whether or not you lead with the right statement in your post, or weather you have directly experienced you are God, or believe it's unknowable, or think you have started a whole new thing on a thread has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever..."Nothing Matters at all in any way. Even if you deeply believe something with every inch of your being... it does not matter at all and has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever.

It's absolute complete freedom ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What's being pointed to is whether you are attached or not, whether you are suffering or not, whether or not you lead with the right statement in your post, or weather you have directly experienced you are God, or believe it's unknowable, or think you have started a whole new thing on a thread has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever..."Nothing Matters at all in any way. Even if you deeply believe something with every inch of your being... it does not matter at all and has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever.

It's absolute complete freedom 

Edited by remember

11 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake

What he is saying is that when people don't have this understanding it SEEMS like things matter. 

Just like when people don't have this understanding it SEEMS like there is a separate self, there isn't of course but if you ask a normal person, they BELIEVE they have a separate me, even though they are too The Self, they just aren't conscious of it. 

And, yes, self-realization is like moving to a new city, you still have to learn where everything is and where the best restaurants and everything else is though!

I do agree he could've phrased that slightly better though, I felt the video was slightly cut a tad short 

I know what he was saying... I listened to the video and that's why I said what I said bud...❤

Someone getting it or not makes no difference to the Absolute.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I know what he was saying... I listened to the video and that's why I said what I said bud...

Someone getting it or not makes no difference to the Absolute.

@VeganAwake Yes, like the quote below my name says :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

This relates to nothing mattering. I had some sort of realization of this when i was a teenager. I was in tears of joy and sadness simultaneously. 

30 minutes ago, Futarino said:

@VeganAwake

Are you a pure vegan ?

If yes how long have you been practicing?

It's purely just dietary.

We don't eat animal products.

Me and my wife and three sons have been eating vegan for around three and a half years.

I definitely wouldn't give any lessons on it as we probably still unknowingly buy leather and other animal products unconsciously.

Also for example if someone makes a lentil soup or something like that and there is some bacon in it I look at it as the healthiness of the lentils outweigh a few tiny pieces of bacon so I will still eat it and not waste the nutrition.( although I probably still avoid the big chunks of bacon haha)

@LfcCharlie4 ❤ I like that... I'm the only one on the forum that doesn't know how to add those to my profile haha...

It took me 45 minutes to update my picture LOL ?

@VeganAwake Same! For my age and considering I run an online business I'm such a tech noob lol, 

Go to Account setting and it's there mate!

@LfcCharlie4 thanks bro ?

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

@remember

The synchronicity of your user name is too much! ?

You don’t offend people, you don’t use pictures of yourself to antagonize people, you aren’t making ‘shoot from the hip’ comments and then deleting or hiding them, you don’t single anyone out and make obnoxious videos to send them. 

Why not?

Simply because of how it feels. Simply because of The Truth. No more, no less. 

But....what if you were in the forgetting stage, and not the re-membered stage? 

Well then you’d be doing all kinds of stuff that doesn’t feel good to you. 

But you’d know, by feeling, precisely what you’re doing. 

You’d be all to aware the other shoe does indeed inevitably fall.

Which again, is why you are not doing these things. 

Still struggling as to why someone else, is? 

Compassion & understanding a good feeling enough “answer”? 

I agree. @remember is something special. She seems to be highly awake. 

“Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.”

“There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”

“Everyone makes mistakes. If you can’t forgive others, don’t except other to forgive you.”

“Forgiveness and letting go are step back on our road back to happiness.”

“Forgive peoples, not their words.”

-Manish Kumar

“Forgiveness doesn’t change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”

-Paul Boose

“Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

-Mahatma Gandhi

“Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them so much.”

-Oscar Wilde

“Let us forgive each other-only then we can live in peace.”

-Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

“Forget your past, forgive yourself and begin again.”

“Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.”

-Robert Brault

It is said that nothing matters so kiss the bunny already

nothing matters.gif

@SOUL LOL nice..if I would have found that, it definitely would have been the thread opener...

We should all chip in and hire this guy to show up in the middle of the Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris debates... and kiss his magic bunny in front of the camera

This is not the highest teaching. Stop spreading misinformation about awakening on this forum.

Your awakening is incomplete.

"Nothing matters" is an incomplete teaching. If nothing matters, everything matters.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.