deso

Regenerating body parts with the mind

28 posts in this topic

Do you think it is possible to grow back e.g. an arm that has been amputated with your mind?

This is something that has never been done before. At least there is no trustworthy recordings nor evidence for it.

I‘m curious about your opinion/feelings on this very topic.

Edited by deso

I feel everything is possible. Since this is literally dream (miracle). But there are rules in this dream, you can't just fly as a bird...
I suggest to align with the Source (Intuition, Higher Self) by doing the work - meditation, yoga, psych and see what is possible in your direct experience.
Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@deso The human body doesn't grow limbs back, it just heals around the injury, regenerating skin. Lizards can grow back their tails though.

7 hours ago, deso said:

Do you think it is possible to grow back e.g. an arm that has been amputated with your mind?

I don't think so...

I KNOW so.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It would take insane levels of consciousness (Godlike) to manipulate this dream.  It would require much higher than normal human levels.  

Healing is something Leo is working on but to an awake person it is glaringly possible.  As far as growing back limbs that might be even more difficult  - but i refrain from saying anything is impossible.. healing various illnesses and ailments from within finite form however i am conscious is quite feasible.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

I don't think so...

I KNOW so.

how come?

@deso research this. science calls this the placebo effect.

it is that, taken to it's much higher potential.

it's like lifting weight. a baby doesn't even know it can lift using hands... the it discovers it has hands to begin with and that they can lift things.

and then it's like straightening the muscles to be able to lift.

regenerating body is a very advanced level of that, but just like lifting heavier and heavier weight is possible thru strength training and working out. this is also possible by doing it until it becomes conviction and you have its proof.

i had wrist pain from a workout injury, tried many things over the years, did not come back to 100% until I read about the power of mind to heal and simply i would rub my wrist and send it healing vibes twice a day and it became stronger and stronger until it was back to (and seems now even beyond) the 100% :) 

another thing, i had beard patches in a few place and then i brought my conscious attention to that and would massage the patches sending healing vibes and now KNOWING it works (because of my experience with wrist) it was only a matter of doing it and in a few weeks, the patches began to shrink and the beard grew back in fully :)

as the strength and power of this mechanism increases, the time for the result to materialize decreases until there's no gap and you're at the level of instantaneous manifestation (that's extremely high, like Christ level healing and beyond)  

#SnowBallEffect

Once it gets rolling, there's no bottom of the hill, the momentum, strength and the size grow on without end.

Love Is The Answer

I’d listen to some YouTube videos by Dr. Joe Dispenza. What he did “couldn’t be done”, but he did it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Inliytened1 Do you believe siddhis to be true?

@SoonHei Happy for your accomplishments! I feel like everything can be done when pure will and belief come together.

@Nahm My problem with him is, he has never shown any evidence, even though he would be very well able to proof it with facts if what he says is true in the first place.

You could aswell ‘regrow’ a leg if it was never amputated.

Edited by deso

Wim Hof talks about healing any illness with the mind etc, not sure about regenrating limbs though!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 09/03/2020 at 4:46 AM, deso said:

This is something that has never been done before. At least there is no trustworthy recordings nor evidence for it.

I‘m curious about your opinion/feelings on this very topic.

Who is creating the problem "I am missing my arm" and who wants to get it back?

Wanting to get back your arm is failing to see Now as it is and creating a ego-fantasy in which you would have such an arm back. If an amputated would be able to totally let go, they would feel much better than if someone grew their arm back.

What Leo might realize is that spiritual healing doesn't mean healing the physical body with magical means, but letting go of his attachment to his healthy physical body and discovering that all suffering (emotional or physical) is caused by lack of awareness.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

Who is creating the problem "I am missing my arm" and who wants to get it back?

Wanting to get back your arm is failing to see Now as it is and creating a ego-fantasy in which you would have such an arm back. If an amputated would be able to totally let go, they would feel much better than if someone grew their arm back.

What Leo might realize is that spiritual healing doesn't mean healing the physical body with magical means, but letting go of his attachment to his healthy physical body and discovering that all suffering (emotional or physical) is caused by lack of awareness.

Happiness isn‘t bound to the body, sure. Nevertheless, if you’re self realized and get cancer you may still want to heal your body.

If you’re missing an arm you still may want to grow a new one, just because it would be more preferable to have two healthy arms. It doesn’t mean it has to be no matter what.

Edited by deso

22 hours ago, deso said:

Happiness isn‘t bound to the body, sure. Nevertheless, if you’re self realized and get cancer you may still want to heal your body.

If you’re missing an arm you still may want to grow a new one, just because it would be more preferable to have two healthy arms. It doesn’t mean it has to be no matter what.

For something to be "preferable" there must be a me for which it is preferable to. Sure the idea sounds good to my ego, my "me", too. Big fan of being healthy and having my arms. But this is not Truth, this is what I want for my "self". If you fully realize "you" (the ego, the person, the monkey) don't exist you can let go of those things you want for the "me" and you can start enjoying what is here and Now, within awareness. If the body heals by itself or regenerates a new arm cool (for the ego), but it doesn't have to in anyway.

What's the problem with having cancer? Body is gonna die (and so ego with it)? Who is this a problem to? 

Edited by 4201

The question is, would it be coming from total self-love since god loves having no limbs just as much as any limbs. Would he have any need to grow it back?

On 10.3.2020 at 5:24 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

Wim Hof talks about healing any illness with the mind etc, not sure about regenrating limbs though!

Even genetic ones?

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@Gneh Onebar Not sure about that, although he says how all illnesses can be healed with the mind I believe, although I haven't watched him in a while so might not be 100% correct. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 6:25 PM, SoonHei said:

another thing, i had beard patches in a few place and then i brought my conscious attention to that and would massage the patches sending healing vibes and now KNOWING it works (because of my experience with wrist) it was only a matter of doing it and in a few weeks, the patches began to shrink and the beard grew back in fully :)

That is one perspective or explanation; another could be a self-limiting condition called alopecia areata.  

@Corpus
oh yes. we are free to choose the labels/subtitles (perspective) of our experience.

and yet, what most of us do not know, until we do, is that the labels/subtitles that we choose, define how things appear to us and thus change into or transform into the next moment based on that definition.

if you believe the world to be solid/materialistic, your experience will match that belief and you cannot mold things by your mind.

but if you believe it to be consciousness/holographic, you can work wonders. it's a climb.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

@4201 You can completely accept something, and then take the action required. 

You can accept having cancer and then deciding to get treatment. 

You can accept being obese and then decide to sort out your eating and exercise habits. 

You can accept having a painful headache and then taking an aspirin to relieve the pain. 

It's not like if you're self-realized and then the body suffers in any way you won't try and heal yourself, it's just you'll unconditionally accept the Now as it is, and then take any action you wish. Maybe that will mean allowing the cancer to spread all over your body and kill you, or maybe that means doing everything you can to heal it. Whatever arises within you to do. 

If I or a family was to get cancer now I would first, of course, accept whatever arises in the now, but would then take the appropriate course of treatment. 

I can't say I would do that in the future though. 

Medicines/ Healing etc is THAT too. 

However, I do agree with you on several aspects, above is more taken from the relative level, in terms of what 'action' we would take in response to certain situations. 

I agree that Illness, Death, losing an arm etc are not a problem for anyone, from the Perspective of The Self/Awareness/ God there is only itself, therefore, there isn't actually anything to cure and the illness simply isn't a problem for anything but a Mind. Whether the body is relieved of it's illness& pain, or whether it doesn't make any difference to The Self, it will always be as it is no matter what happens. 

For example, right now 'I' have a slight headache (probably from too much time on my laptop working) but that does not change anything from the point of view from awareness. Simply there is a sensation arising that is commonly labeled 'Headache' once I take an aspirin and the headache goes, nothing changes for The Self, it is still EXACTLY as it was! 

I want to leave you with a few lines from Rupert Spira (sorry @fridjonk for quoting ;) ) as he summarised this well, in response to a question. 

'You say, “So it would seem then that illness is merely a reflection of conditioned mind in the body, and from the standpoint of Knowing Presence could be healed through the right understanding of our true substance.”

However, from the standpoint of Knowing Presence, there is only itself. Knowing Presence simply knows its own unqualified being. There is nothing there to cure. It does not need a perfect body to reside in its own being. The problem is for the mind.

If we acknowledge that the interpretation ‘illness’ is in the mind, then by the same token we acknowledge that that which knows the mind is free of illness.

So the right understanding of our true substance does not imply that illness should be cured simply as a result of that understanding but rather that the idea of illness itself will be seen in the right perspective.

Behind your question is the deep belief that illness and therefore death is a problem and that the knowing of our true substance would relieve this problem. However, when death ceases to be a problem, illness ceases to be a problem.

We simply do what is necessary at the relative level. When it rains we put up an umbrella. When we’re tired we sleep. When the body is ill we treat it in the appropriate way…..just appropriate action coming from love and intelligence.

And all the time we simply remain our self, intimately one with all appearances, acting appropriately from moment to moment, yet at peace in our own being at the same time.'

No matter what happens, our true nature is never affected, however, this doesn't mean at the relative level we can't do what is necessary in response to situations, it just means it has NO effect on what we truly are :)

Summary- The body is going to die at some point, do what we can on a relative level to take care of our bodies and our health and heal where we feel necessary, however illness and deaths are not a problem for The Self. No matter what happens, it is never a problem for our true nature. 

When you see through the illusion of the Separate Self, death& illness is no longer a problem, as you know YOU can't die, only the body drops away. 

If you are suffering from illness and chronic pain etc, there is no reason not to attempt to heal it, unless you are using the suffering as some form of practice. After all, Medicine, Painkillers are THAT too, and we may as well enjoy the time we have in this body! 

Edited by LfcCharlie4
I always write too much and people might not want to read it all!