Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

God is not The Absolute.

81 posts in this topic

@ivankiss well but you wouldn’t want the contracted to expand. therefore to awaken is to fall asleep is a limited worldview, because no one is not light there are not only black holes but stars and planets and bright giants to discover. that’s true expansion.

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Nahm Tried as hard as it could. Didn't work out xD

All I'm saying is; there is something "older" than Light - to put it that way. Older than God. Older than Consciousness.

How come I'm conscious of "it"? 

Well, I'm not. That's how :)

Waking up to this makes ordinary, everyday enlightenment seem like nothing xD

This is the same message that Tony Larsons, Jim Newman etc. has. They just leave less for the individual to grap hold of as a belief.

Edited by traveler

The unknowable, the timeless, The Absolute.

That which is being experienced can never be experienced.

20 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Nahm Tried as hard as it could. Didn't work out xD

All I'm saying is; there is something "older" than Light - to put it that way. Older than God. Older than Consciousness.

How come I'm conscious of "it"? 

Well, I'm not. That's how :)

Waking up to this makes ordinary, everyday enlightenment seem like nothing xD

You're not conscious of it. You're conscious from it.

Does that make sense?

Great topic.

We are well into paradox territory here. Robert Wolfe explores what's prior to consciousness, which is simply "a derivative consequence", and ventures beyond the notion of Absolute. It's been taught by certain masters but is not for "the general masses" for whom non-duality and Absolutes is sufficient.

Its called Ajata; here's some stuff on it:

https://ajatasunyata.com/

Once you comprehend this (if that is possible) one can understand why stopping at non-duality as a teaching seems to happen. Parsons and Newman are likely "aware" of ajata.

11 hours ago, traveler said:

This is the same message that Tony Larsons, Jim Newman etc. has. They just leave less for the individual to grap hold of as a belief.

Although Parsons and Newmn appear to be saying similar stuff, I don't think they mean it that way.

Parsons simply dismisses it saying 

It's unknowable because there's no one to know.

Which sounds like another belief system.

It's not just that.

The knowing that IS or the one who knows is itself a byproduct of the unknowable.

The I AM is an experience of that which isn't, is how I look at this.

Parsons and Newman have the same message..there may be very subtle differences in the way they explain them that's all. 

Also Parsons studied Osho's work who pointed out not having a belief system isn't a belief because it doesn't lead to anything... reminds me of the unknowable message from Parsons.

Just figured I would throw that out there ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, Corpus said:

one can understand why stopping at non-duality as a teaching seems to happen

Nonduality isn’t a teaching. It’s not something one could stop at. (No paradox)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, fi1ghtclub said:

You're not conscious of it. You're conscious from it.

yes. i like this.

equation is in order.

YOU = CONSCIOUS/AWAKE Nothing.

i like to explain using this example. that if you imagine a person driving a car and talking to the friend in the seat beside him... 

you are what enables and contains and creates this imagination in your head, but you are no-where to be found in the creation of it, yet you're not separate from it

absolute is like that. it is what contains/holds ALL but it, itself does not appear in the ALL, for it is ALL OF IT. no inside or outside, because ONE - superimposed on each-other

like the ultimate totally empty-blank canvas containing the painting of creation.

ONE, yet the canvas is someone prior to 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I think Stephen Wolinsky too?

But it totally contradicts other nondual teachings which say that Consciousness is the Absolute and everything. So I don't know what to believe.

Edit: also Fred Davis? 

Not sure who Steven Wolinsky is. I'll check him out.

Yea, it completely overlooks the individual.

I like Fred Davis aswell. His message is less radical and a little more friendly in my opinion.

Edited by traveler

On 8.3.2020. at 4:27 PM, Nahm said:

“Ime”, it very much is, and as such there is no duality, and this is why those who experience the absolute (linguistic duality sorry) have no issue whatsoever using the word ‘Absolute’. 

Man pls. Write it's this. With 72 letter size. ??

But it's not the way @VeganAwakebeleive it is.

Pls man Love that zen stick. Hit me once again. 

I can appreciate the story you are telling although it's still is just a story in your imagination. It seems like so many want to be the story teller that reveals the 'absolute truth' but all the stories are born out of the hierarchical priming in the imagination of a primitive mind.

Liberation is a more worthwhile endeavor, the cessation of self suffering has genuine lasting effect in people's lives. These esoteric stories can be a distraction and the seeking of them often serve as a source of continued self suffering.

Yet, people sure do love their stories....

@SOUL Maybe you just lack the capacity to comprehend what's being said :) 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SOUL Maybe you just lack the capacity to comprehend what's being said :) 

Oh look, it's an ego. I'm aware of something about your story that you don't even understand.

There is no duality, even if consciousness is the first expression of the 'absolute' it's not dualism. There's the 'absolute', consciousness and the holistic unity of them so it's a trinity from the from first expression of the whole.

Yea, it's bedtime for bonzo....haha.

Let me know when you awake from the story telling.