electroBeam

Coping with new mental state - round 2

55 posts in this topic

@electroBeam chill, the deluded people sentence wasn't aimed at you but people who live normal lives completly oblivious to spirituality and are therefore suffering needlessly.

My argument was that telling them about Enlightenment is less misleading than saying there's nothing to pursue.

You have said you don't know what to do. In my perception the answer is more spiritual practice. Sitting in silence, yoga, journaling, etc. Whatever rocks your boat.

There's only one thing going on here... THIS!

Within THIS, an illusion gets created within the human body. This illusion thinks it's real and has Free Will and choice.

Sometimes for no apparent reason, this illusion Falls away and sometimes it does not.

This is all that's happening

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

This is all that's happening

I wonder if not only is that happening, but its possible to discover and become aware more of who you actually are, and how you work. 

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

This illusion thinks it's real and has Free Will and choice.

Why would God limit his creation to have no free will? 

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Within THIS, an illusion gets created within the human body. This illusion thinks it's real and has Free Will and choice.

The illusion is thinking there’s a duality between no will and free will. 

Edited by Consilience

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I wonder if not only is that happening, but its possible to discover and become aware more of who you actually are, and how you work. 

Nothing is arbitrary :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is arbitrary :)

I use arbitrary and imaginary as interchangeable

17 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I use arbitrary and imaginary as interchangeable

I mean you are onto something from my own direct experiences.  An overarching design is being imagined by Infinity (You).  Infinite intelligence is deep at work.  

"God does not play dice"

--Einstein

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@electroBeam Some seriously enlightening stuff here. Thanks.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@electroBeam  You tell everyone they are lost in their own created imaginary thought stories then go on to describe how your own created imaginary thought story is what it really is for everyone..... interesting.

That's quite a thought story you have created in your imagination which you believe really is for everyone. Hm

18 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I agree :D:D 

What is super interesting, is having a realization that YOU invented enlightenment. And prior to experience and thoughts(before the big bang), there was no enlightenment. 

But that's going too much off the deep end, and risks pissing people off on here because their egos wouldn't be open to such a preposterous claim. So I will keep it at that. 

EDIT: The entire spiritual path, is completely and utterly imaginary. Enlightenment is imaginary. Its not real, the entire path is not real. The entire path was created by you, enlightenment was created by you. And its possible to realize, and to come home to a place prior to enlightenment, and the spiritual path, and remember yourself creating it all. 

All of you, every single one of you reading this now, are so fucken lost in your thought stories, and in your world, that you invented this ridiculous idea called enlightenment to try and remind yourself of how fucken lost in the thought story you are. And you're so fucken lost, that you even got lost in the ideas of enlightenment, and totally forgot that enlightenment was to remind you of how fucken lost you are in your own creation. This is how fucken lost you are. Hello! Can you hear me! I'm literally YOU! Yes you! The ego, the brain, the soul, whatever you think you are, I'm THAT! I'm literally you talking to you! I'm not hidden in some psychedelic state! I'm not hidden in some long determination sitting! I'm not hidden in Leo or some guru! Look I'm here! I'm you! That sense that pops up when you ask who you are, wake up! That's not a human mate! That ME THATS ME! THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS MESSAGE!

When you ask 'who am i' and you really feel that YOUness. Who you are. That's Leo, Adyshanti, the mods, your friends, your girlfriend, your parents. That's all you. And they want to help you, because they love you. Some may not see it that way, but deep down the love you. 

Its so obvious, yet but so hard to see. The signs are everywhere, you can't find yourself no matter where you look, you somehow experience everything even though you're a human, there's no scientific basis for how chemicals in the brain produce consciousness, you know yourself so well. You know who you are, very very well. You've felt it your entire life. You're a micro-micro-micro-micro-micro metre away from just making that slight recontexualisation, and seeing that you, you've known for so long and know so well, and seeing it as not a human. Making that micro leap, and just connecting the 2 together, that you are somehow experiencing all of this, and not located anywhere, and that means a lot more than you're a human. 

You've experienced yourself your entire life, you've never not experienced yourself. You been with yourself all this time. That is the universe! That really is it! You, its YOU, yes, the one reading this, the one reading this IS YOU/the universe! The universe is reading this dude! Not a human! Its the universe reading this! Its you reading this!

@electroBeam That post scared the shit out of me.

I want to awaken or leave this shit behind for ever. I don't know how much time I'll be able to handle the mindfuckery for so long.

Why don't you guys can't talk like Eckhart Tolle? That the path seems hunky dory? LoL

@Javfly33 God probably got dualized himself  so that he would know himself through suffering. After all, infinite love can get boring for everyone.

Edited by tedens

6 hours ago, SOUL said:

@electroBeam  You tell everyone they are lost in their own created imaginary thought stories then go on to describe how your own created imaginary thought story is what it really is for everyone..... interesting.

That's quite a thought story you have created in your imagination which you believe really is for everyone. Hm

No you got the underlined part wrong. Yes I did tell everyone they are in their own imaginary thought story, I then go on to tell them that who they are is me, when they ask "who am I?" They are referring to the one that wrote that message. This is not a thought story, this is absolute truth.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

this is absolute truth.

'Absolute truth' is just another imaginary thought story to believe in.

Edited by SOUL

On 3/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, electroBeam said:
On 3/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, Nahm said:

@electroBeam I agree. But there’s no enlightened people.

I agree    

EDIT: The entire spiritual path, is completely and utterly imaginary. Enlightenment is imaginary. Its not real, the entire path is not real. The entire path was created by you, enlightenment was created by you. And its possible to realize, and to come home to a place prior to enlightenment, and the spiritual path, and remember yourself creating it all. 

Nice. Very nice!

28 minutes ago, SOUL said:

"Absolute truth' is just another imaginary thought story to believe in.

You're technically correct about that. But you need to make sure you're saying that with good intention. 

@Javfly33You got scared, and......? What's fear made of? You are not realizing who you are because you're afraid of nothing, literally. 

Edited by electroBeam

On 3/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, electroBeam said:

Of course that would be what's happening within THIS ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 3/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, Consilience said:

The illusion is thinking there’s a duality between no will and free will. 

Well there can't be Duality between something that's real and something that's unreal.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:55 PM, fridjonk said:

Why would God limit his creation to have no free will? 

One possibility could be that the illusion wasn't created by God... and it's just something that happens apparently.