Mattie

Who would like to see leo share his knowledge in a debate or talk on a bigger platfor

17 posts in this topic

I would love to see leo make his debut on the big screen, sharing his knowledge in a debate vs a physicist. To share ideas and so on. Its a great way to prove your point to a wider audience and explain all the things hes saying and where he aquired this knowledge and so on hehe

Who would like to see this aswell?

Share your comments guys

Edited by Mattie

@Mattie What is the big screen? TV? A major network? Those are dying mediums and does not support long formats with enough space to go long. Also very unlikely.

Big exposure would be getting on Rogan. That podcast has become huge and reaches millions worldwide. And that doesn't seem unlikely at all in the (near) future. I just hope Rogan will be in a good open-minded mood.

It would be interesting to see how he communicates in front of other people. We see him publicly speak, but we dont see how he talks to others, both of which humans act different toward. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

See the tricky part about this work is recognizing the separate self is the only thing that wants this to happen.

In reality everything is perfect whole and complete just the way it is... nothing needs to be done... everything is already done in fact it may have never started.

The destruction of the planet is just as incredible as the thriving of it. There's no rules no boundaries no should or shouldn't's no prerequisites. Everything is as it is for what else could it be..

No thing need be done... it's party time or not either way is the way...?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Esoteric joe rogan is a good idea.

Maybe a ted talk or a debate vs a physicist would be fun.

It would be fun to see when someone making these theories about reality and so on being able to back it up through a bigger lens.

Im surprised he has noy not this yet, why do you guys think hes keeping so quiet about this, i mean its pretty groundbreaking stuff hes talking about, maybe he can get a nobel prize you never know

I’ve suspected in that past that he has been preparing himself to do something like that, but in one episode he mentioned that he didn’t want to do that because it only fuels the ego.  I’m not sure how open he is to it, and I find myself daydreaming about him doing that at some point, but then I realize that a lot of the reason I would want that is for reasons that would only work to serve my ego.  I feel that part of me that just wants to “Show those arrogant rationalist/materialists how stupid they are” and it reminds me of how I felt about fundamentalist religious people when I was an atheist/rationalist/materialist myself.  

So when I think about that, I feel that maybe that shouldn’t happen, but then I think “Well, these ideas are going to have to be presented in the public dialogue at some point, otherwise nothing will ever change.”  These debates that we partake in can be egoic, but they might actually be necessary to evolve the consciousness of the species.  Or can this evolution take place naturally by some other means without that sort of aggressive approach?  I’d love to hear Leo’s take on that question. 

I was thinking about how good it would be for him to go on the "buddha at the gas pump" show, but after i suggested leo to rick, Rick (the interviewer) messaged me saying --is he the guy who does psychedelics-- i affirmed and he never messaged back. I think that channel avoids people who have enlightening experiences or advocate use of psychedelics for spiritual advancement, which is a major bummer.

I honestly dont want. I dont even want him in JRE. Actualized.org is best place for him. People who want him will come here. I am from south of India from a rural village.  

Guy who screamed Anal Haq Anal Haq got his head chopped. 

B/w leo was on a podcast few years back. There are links of it in High conciousness category.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Well he knows they would not take him seriously if he went direct with his teachings and would think of him like a junkie. If on the other hand he went more indirect then there would not be anything special about leo to the world, because that type of talk is all over the place. The best thing would be if leo talked about his teachings directly and people started believing but from what i have seen leo doesn't have the skills to make something like that happen. So unless the audience is something like this forum it's totally useless, i think the comments on youtube reflect people position on the direct approach.

He would be demonized like Galileo in his day.   Its an existential bind that civilization is in.  Only time will evolve us beyond.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, Inliytened1 said:

He would be demonized like Galileo in his day.   Its an existential bind that civilization is in.  Only time will evolve us beyond.

you got it Twisted, galileo was a scientist that changes the world view by facts and the world he was living in was a fantasy, as everybody thought the universe revolved around the earth with no evidence to support it

In this case the world we are living in is governent by proven facts and leo is living in a fantasy, so dont compare him with galileo. Its the opposite 

And we dont live in a society today as the society galileo lived in, we live in a time where you can speak your mind without being burned at the stake 

Leo doesnt go on talks on a big platform because he will get esposed 

Edited by Mattie

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

Nope, what a waste of time

I was trolling hahaha

3 hours ago, Mattie said:

you got it Twisted, galileo was a scientist that changes the world view by facts and the world he was living in was a fantasy, as everybody thought the universe revolved around the earth with no evidence to support it

In this case the world we are living in is governent by proven facts and leo is living in a fantasy, so dont compare him with galileo. Its the opposite 

And we dont live in a society today as the society galileo lived in, we live in a time where you can speak your mind without being burned at the stake 

Leo doesnt go on talks on a big platform because he will get esposed 

Science and mysticism will one day merge into a type of meta science.  The merger of science and mysticism will transcend today's science - because today's science only studies the content of reality.  It doesn't take into account metaphysics and the study of reality itself - which is ultimate Truth.  They're currently looking for a theory of everything - one equation that will bring everything together as One.  But what they are missing is Truth itself.   It's too radical for the average person to accept right now.   But it was shown via quantum mechanics that there is no point in saying matter exists when one cannot measure both its position and velocity simultaneously.   

You're in a dream!

He would go on if invited.  I'm just saying society isn't ready anyway at a global level.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 i understand what youre saying because quantum theory is fundementally strange and truth aswell and when it will get merged with relativity we will know all, but dont you think when using this thinking to extend your thoughts to what could be and accepting it ass truth goed a bit far, i mean its great to believe something and totally fun and all but diffirent when talking like leo to say its the truth and act like you invented something as it is just speculation and 

3 minutes ago, Mattie said:

@Inliytened1 i understand what youre saying because quantum theory is fundementally strange and truth aswell and when it will get merged with relativity we will know all, but dont you think when using this thinking to extend your thoughts to what could be and accepting it ass truth goed a bit far, i mean its great to believe something and totally fun and all but diffirent when talking like leo to say its the truth and act like you invented something as it is just speculation and 

I would have agreed with you had i not experienced enlightenment.  In fact i was you.  For many decades.  Leo and all the other spiritual teachers arent making this shit up man - its the real deal.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.