CGeo

Top 5 books on social skills?

10 posts in this topic

What's you top 5 books on improving your social skills?

So many books about this... How to win friends... 48 law of power... Etc. 

These books are good but if you want to get good fast with people I recommend you watch RSD courses. Study the master pickup artist devil Arash Dibazar (Seductive Instict). Read about Human nature and sexuality. How the female and the male are totally different. Watch series on body language like the mentalist and lie to me. Finally cold approach like a mad men. If you cant do it know, do to the pandemic, virtually approaching can also help. Your brain will react very similar, while progressing to a facetime call. To get really good with people you have to become God and the Devil. Live both worlds and then stay in the center. This is how you gain deep understanding about truth and illusion. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I like the book: Your Magic Powers Of Persuasion By Vernon Howard. Great book, addresses all kind of great points in regards to social interaction. Isn't really about manipulation but how to embrace and find your power in social situations that you already have. He makes lots of great counterintuitive points. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Charisma Myth was pretty good. Lots of techniques and practical tips that are proven by science to work. In order to project charismatic behaviour its best if you're in a charismatic state of mind. And to get into those states it gives you techniques that you can make a habit out of. You have to apply these techniques ofc and its very easy if you talk to lots of people, you will notice a difference quite fast if you can apply it every day. Other than that it focuses a lot on charmisma in business, work, or formal situations, but really the techniques apply into every social situation one way or another.

There's a book called

Improve your Social skills.

Amazing book for shy people.

Then there is Charisma Myth

Social skill guide book is good. And of course the all time classic how to win friends and influence people.

In Tate we trust

More focused on dating: Models - Mark Manson

It's a good book overall for turning into someone more authentic(and that will by itself improve your social skills. don't believe me, try for yourself :D)

Edited by Espaim

You can read all the books in the world, but if you can't go out and actually talk to people. Your theoretical understanding of social skills won't mean shit.

Action>Theory

Edited by onacloudynight