JalenS23

How To Raise The Collective Consciousness With a Raw Vegan Diet (For Light-workers)

38 posts in this topic

Making the biggest impact on the collective consciousness starts within by dramatically transforming our own levels of consciousness, love, health, and personal development. I believe one of THE most direct and transformative ways to do that is through adopting a Raw Vegan diet and lifestyle. A diet consisting solely of fresh ripe raw living fruits and vegatbles, nuts and seeds. This Is truly for light-workers and those who want to embark on the hero’s journey. This is not an easy task. This can take years of social un-programming, the battling of addictions, paradigm shifts, and deep detoxification on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. But in return of the spiritual work and detoxification, we will have truly cleaned out our vessels to become a super conductor of light and love. To experience a level of health, vitality, happiness, love, and synchronicity with the universe that we may have never known was even possible. And then we can now pave the way for others. I think this is one of the most powerful integrations that can be made with Actualized.org teachings. @Leo Gura  Here are some inspirational videos i’ve found of people sharing their experience after making the transition to a raw vegan diet and the profound effect its had on their entire being. They all have more videos on their YouTube channels going in-depth into how you can start. 

Edited by JalenS23

@JalenS23 @Leo Gura This post was inspired by your recent blog post (1/29/2020)

I think the raw vegan diet implemented with your teachings could be an ultimate path for light-workers

Cool, thanks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is alright as long as you can follow what your body actually needs, because it is complete nonsense that you can follow some certain diet and it will be alright for you , our bodies are different, we need different food, just because some people can get to such  body , health by certain diet does not mean that it will work for you. 

It can make your health way worse. 

Just don't turn this thread into yet another debate about the morality of veganism.

I’m the furthest thing from a vegan/vegetarian (I’m a strength athlete and it has a definite decrease in my performance).

However, I’ve experimented with veganism cyclically (I’ll do a week of so whenever my body tells me to) and I notice every time it elevates my consciousness/clears the mind a bit.

Not as much as fasting does but if you’re a non athlete who’s wanting to focus on spiritual gains, plant based seems like the way to go. 

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Eating raw foods definitely improves clarity of mind. The challenge is getting enough calories and doing all the prep work since you gotta make it all yourself. It's a huge volume of matter just to chew through. It's also very expensive.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Eating raw foods definitely improves clarity of mind. The challenge is getting enough calories and doing all the prep work since you gotta make it all yourself. It's a huge volume of matter just to chew through. It's also very expensive.

@JalenS23 @Leo Gura thanks for the reply. Yeah I agree. The calories thing can be the biggest challenge for most people. The easiest way I’ve found is by making bananas my staple. I’ll buy one to two 40 pound cases of bananas each week for about $20 a case from Whole Foods. (Most grocery stores including Walmart should be able to sell a case of bananas for a discounted price as well other fruits in bulk if you talk to them) That comes with like 80+ bananas in a case. With each banana being about 100 calories a pop, I find it an easy staple. Throw a bunch into a smoothie, freeze them and make banana ice cream, dehydrate them if you’d like (dehydrators aren’t at all necessary to eat this way) or just eat them on their own. They’re def the bulk of my calories. I usually save the bananas for the tail end of my days. For my breakfast and lunch I usually consume the more juicier fruits, juices, coconut water. I also include frozen berries, some green powders like Spirulina or Barley Grass juice powder, maca powder. Leafy greens in my smoothies. Even some flax, hemp, or chia seeds. I’m also not a big fan of preparing big complicated raw gourmet meals. I find them super time consuming, generally hard to digest, and can potentially be unhealthy if they’re super high in fat and full of salt, complicated poorly combined ingredients, lots of nuts and seeds, oils, etc. If I do eat a salad, which is usually like once or twice a week rn for me personally. Its usually just mixed baby greens, cilantro, alfalfa sprouts, lime and avocado. I like to keep my diet simple and can get by with about $100 a week. Sometimes cheaper, sometimes more expensive. I find It all depends on really how the person wants to eat as well the access they have to quality produce

Raw vegan diet or fruitarianism has totally changed my life since I've started experimenting with it probably 8 years ago. For example, Dr. Robert Morse has become awakened in his twenties, when he lived 6 months exclusively on oranges . 

This is must read for everybody who is interested in the Truth about human diet.

The Great Lymphatic System.pdf

Edited by Marek

If you want to experience the deepest healing on a cellular level, you should only eat 100% living alkaline/base food. Beans and lentils are highly acid forming foods.

Good to see a Plant Based diet is working for you, been vegan almost 5 years but not raw, and don't see myself going raw anytime soon really (sorry) 

Veganism cleared up 90% of my acne, made me feel 100x healthier and overall has been amazing. Now it's more I don't see why we need to slaughter animals for food and the horrors of factory farming, I doubt I'll ever eat meat again. 

All I'm going to say is you can awaken on any diet, while raw vegan may make your body feel better, awakening doesn't really have much to do with diet. Most teachers aren't even vegetarian, and awakening is the realization you are Natural Pure Awareness/ The Self/ The Absolute, and then living as that. 

Of course a lot more goes into awakening than that.But it doesn't take eating only fruit to say THIS IS IT, right here, right now. 

I often feel a lot of people use veganism and other 'spiritual' things to act superior and build a spiritual ego around, I'm not saying these things can't be useful on your journey, but that's just what I've observed being in the community for almost 5 years. 

However, if a raw diet is working for you that's great, but that doesn't mean it's ideal for everyone, everyone's bodies and goals are different. 

I would say there's many things that would help 'raise people's consciousness' than going Raw Vegan, such as working 1-1 with a teacher, trnasmissions, meditation retreats, Psychedelics, a proper meditation/ Self inquiry or any other practice etc etc 

I would say always do a LOT of research before taking up a diet.

And just to play devils advocate (It's good to look at both sides of an argument) here's some videos (by vegan nutritionists) that  don't promote a raw diet: Gojiman had major gut issues, I can't remember exactly what but I think it was a reaction to antibiotics.

Also, a lot of the 'Ex-Vegans' from last year were Raw if I remember correctly.

However, proper forms of fasting are amazing and I LOVE fasting, it isn't appreciated enough over here in the west!

Also, in terms of a warning...

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Raw vegan diet or fruitarianism has totally changed my life since I've started experimenting with it probably 8 years ago. For example, Dr. Robert Morse has become awakened in his twenties, when he lived 6 months exclusively on oranges . 

This is must read for everybody who is interested in the Truth about human diet.

The Great Lymphatic System.pdf

His wisdom on the human body proved to be the game changer for me as well, good link ? 

only discovered dr Morse last year and it’s transformed everything I thought I knew about health 

Eating lots of bananas regularly gets so gross.

Makes me wanna vommit just thinking about it.

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

What is a "light-worker"?

Tsk tsk!

Someone hasn't been reading the blog ;)

Before you go on a raw vegan diet; make sure that your digestion can actually handle it. People with weak digestion might not be able to digest raw foods properly and will thus end up malnourished.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Marek I read thru the pdf you shared and found it intriguing...I've been having difficulty with my diet recently... I've been very drained of energy and have been looking for solutions...

What is your diet like? I am open to maming radical changes to my own diet... I've always enjoyed experimenting w different foods.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Tsk tsk!

Someone hasn't been reading the blog ;)

This concept of a light worker seems like the same thing as a Wanderer in the Law of One

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Eating lots of bananas regularly gets so gross.

Makes me wanna vommit just thinking about it.

Same for me, however I find that mango's, oranges, and many other fruits that aren't so dehydrating and are juicier don't have that effect. Especially if I eat lots of vegetables