Urgency

How to realize that life is a dream ?

36 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Leo Gura  so the 2nd one, more or less. . Thanks Leo :)

What if he told you to give him all your money?  Would you do it? 

Don't just believe Leo or anyone for that matter. 

You should not exept an answer to such an important life question it should be something you find the answer to by yourself. 

You can't realize it by force. You need to have some kind of maturity in you that will only grow in time. And even when you "mature enough" you still won't know when you'll awaken.

You can take whatever psychedelics you want, it won't guarantee your awakening. You can do whatever you want, it won't guarantee anything. You can do nothing and awaken.

It has to do with something else.

@MAYA EL Yeah man exactly, he told this also mutilple times in his vids that no one should belive a single word that comes out of his mouth at all, he don't believe his words neither, but just direct experience, even in this case you don't even know if you can trust that too haha,  in your entire life mind is always working against you, it's desinged and wired  to keep the physical body alive,so it doesn't give a single shit about your sprituality bullshits, that's why there's so many tricks that minds plays on you, to keep the truth hidden ad long as it could. So your number one enemy is your mind in this path.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

30mg 5-MeO-DMT up the butt.

@Leo Gura ? i duno why I just found this funny hahaha

3 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

What if he told you to give him all your money?  Would you do it? 

Don't just believe Leo or anyone for that matter. 

You should not exept an answer to such an important life question it should be something you find the answer to by yourself. 

I read a story by someone that apparently got enlightened and they asked him how he got enlightened and he said his guru told him what he knew and how to do it and he said i just believed what he said and done it and got enlightened.

I know you should not believe anything someone says these days but i made the same decision with Leo sort of and i am taking that chance. Not like hes my guru or anything like that. I will try to find out for myself but in the mean time i would like to know things as it keeps me motivated or else i might just quit.

If you read what i said is that i believed in no.1 and with my own contemplation and experience i believe in no.2 now but with my limited experience i was not 100% sure and asked to be confirmed which Leo did, is all. I know what your trying to say and i will find out more as i do meditation and spiritual work every day. ;)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Nahm so my perception of reality and the current experience of life it's just a belief?

8 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

@Nahm so my perception of reality and the current experience of life it's just a belief?

Not a belief, a state of consciousness.

If you were in a different state of consciousness you could become a kangaroo. But you aren't there. Changing states of consciousness is a real challenge because it defines "physical reality". It has to appear rock solid for reality to feel solid and not dreamlike.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Try looking at the room, but while imagining you were never born. Notice the room is there without you.

haha it's extacly the other way around if there wasn't me looking at room - there is no fucking room! 
madness

@Matt23

I've been getting moments of realizing I'm not my bodily sensations

how did you achive that?

3 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

The belief at play is that there is a my perception - of - reality. (Subject-Object relationship) You are the whole of reality, which an appearance of “a reality” (universe) is within (rather than you are in a reality, which is a separate ‘thing’ that a separate ‘you’ is ‘perceiving’. “The current experience of life” is the appearance within actual you...though it appears that a you is in a “reality”.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@OmniYoga  I think I did it through persistence, mindfulness, and concentrating on bodily sensations.  

Also, self-inquiry helped I think (sometimes combining mindfulness with self-inquiry).  

It's like observing bodily sensations till you start seeing them as you'd see other objects in the world (trees, rocks, bushes, pens, etc.).  Personally, I've found that sometimes it works better if I try to feel my entire body at once.  Other times, while doing self-inquiry, I'll see that I really feel that a certain bodily sensation is me (like my heart, forehead, or facial feelings), so I'll concentrate on it to investigate it.  Eventually I'll see that it's not me.  Sometimes concentrating on sensations on my back or back of my head helps since I don't have the possibility of visually seeing it, so I know any images I see of it are thoughts (i.e., not it).  Thus, the sensation, I find, is easier to see by itself without being attached to any physical thing or belief in a physical thing associated/attached to that sensation...

Other factors may play into it as well (mental health, diet, genetics, environment, etc.), I dunno.

But Leo just kinda sent me for a loop in what he said before about "imagining you weren't born while staring at a room."

I had this idea that enlightenment was just seeing you're not anything (sensations, feelings, sights, sounds, etc.)... but now I'm thinking that's not entirely true...  Cuz I've never had an enlightenment experience, even if I've noticed I'm not my bodily sensations. 

Now he's talking about using the imagination!  Haha.  I no understand :( 

But, I'm going to try on work on it from this new angle now.

...the frustrations are real Haha

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

5 hours ago, Muhammad said:

@Leo Gura is it possible to reach the ultimate God's perspective? Because when i hear people who have awakenings (like you) they say that it the Enlightenment has no end and you can always go deeper and understand better. So is it possible to reach rock bottom of understanding? Complete Enlightenment? Maybe after your body dies? I heard stories of Buddhists that get so Enlightened that their bodies die from our perspective 

The rock bottom of understanding is not an understanding, but a living reality, It's the end of understanding. it is the inarguable living and abiding Truth (not theoretical or conceptual understanding), that  "I Am the living, infinite,eternal, Absolute Reality. It's irreversible,permanent  enlightenment. Nothing left to understand. Having an initial,experiential awakening/realization of the Absolute Reality is the real beginning of spirituality,not when one begins seeking. This initial awakening gives one the fundamental, experiential understanding/knowing, (not theoretical understanding or belief) , that "I am the Absolute Reality", It isn't the permanent,irreversible abiding shift, but it is the beginning of what is now, an inevitability.Whereas with seeking, there is still doubt about it's possibility. Depending on one's Karmic load after this awakening, it may take quite some time, or, not much at all. This is why some get permanent irreversible enlightenment from the first glimpse without having, or hardly having, anything to do with spirituality. The other 99.9% ,have to work for it.
So yes there is an end. "Awakenings",meaning many or multiple, are continual realizations/insights, not Complete enlightenment. If the enlightenment is complete there will be no more realizations or insights to be had about the nature of Absolute Reality. You are that reality and there is nothing more to know. If there are still realizations and insights coming about the Absolute then you haven't hit the end.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

The belief at play is that there is a my perception - of - reality. (Subject-Object relationship) You are the whole of reality, which an appearance of “a reality” (universe) is within (rather than you are in a reality, which is a separate ‘thing’ that a separate ‘you’ is ‘perceiving’. “The current experience of life” is the appearance within actual you...though it appears that a you is in a “reality”.   

@Nahm I can't grasp it ... :D , looks like the same thing just inverted

A8zSbBs.png

Edited by OmniYoga

@OmniYoga 

That is awesome. I have a four dimensional liquid crystal emerald tablet from Thoth which illustrates it so darn clearly, but I am unable to post pictures, so.... Maybe make a blank circle...and anything whatsoever that comes up in any way, hows, whys, what’s, etc...”Everything”........that “Everything”, no matter what it is... is “in the circle”.  Or as Rupert says, “in the movie”.

The circle is  ( “is made of” ) what’s outside the circle (Infinity). Literally, so much the very same, that there isn’t an inside / outside, nor anything other than infinity.....it seems like it though, it seems like one is “in the circle”........because you’re actually that amazing. Seriously. You’re so amazing, you can’t comprehend it. That is “the problem” lol. You’re too amazing.  

Or..another perspective.....there’s not being ‘inside a body looking out’ at a room....the body & room, the air, the space, are awareness / consciousness / pure unexplainable infinite Being, transcendent of all explanations, it is itself - all explanations (“what all that is, is made of”). 

You are quite right that this can not be grasped. It can not be explained or communicated. All are “pointings”.  All that “needs” to be grasped, felt really...is that there is something, there is a moon. Something more than meets the eye, so to speak. Then, in large part, wouldn’t you have to admit that it’s a matter of how and how fast does one what to ‘get there’? There’s not really a shortage of ways to ‘get there’ (realization) given just a few days, or even a few hours. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE