VeganAwake

How practices keep the self illusion alive!!

118 posts in this topic

@Nahm I got a playing on my TV right now let's watch it together ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@purerogue time and space are all imaginary (illusion) and you can have a realizaton of this during or after a state of samadhi in which all dualities collapse.  Your true nature  is omnipresent.  It is not localized in a specific time or place.  It is everywhere, and simultaneously nowhere.

I found answer , there are many states of  samadhi, that is where all confusion was. 

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Love ya man. This convo, there’s just no communication happening. ??

@NahmBecause conversation requires 2 but it's all One.MYSELF. 

Please explain that to blondine. She will have lots to say about that mister Jed. 

@Nahm 

15789450047041895929934.jpg

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This community just bunch of hippies. 

Just ?. 

That's not so disturbing but you kiddo turned into one of "them" ?. So strange no explanation. 

All that Love man. 

It was inevatable Mr. Anderson. 

God always wins I guess. No escape. 

21 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Nahm 

15789450047041895929934.jpg

Is that the Vegan man himself? (The illusion) ? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ❤ haha the body is real ?

Apparently

Edited by VeganAwake

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake ? Yes. Great movies.

Nice!! ?

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Personal attack really....Anna here is what you said: What your preaching is very neo-advaita, and its not helpful.

Yes. You are preaching in many posts just on this thread, imo. Preaching to me is talking "at" ppl thinking you are absolutely right and not open to discussion.

My opinion, is you are speaking neo-advaita (no practice) and to me it's not helpful and you didn't answer one single question I asked you. I don't think you answered @Nahm questions either. Which further makes me question your advice to others. 

I don't doubt that you "think" you are right, but you may need to rethink it. If you are trying to help others, then know that everyone's path is different and many need to meditate (clears/calms the mind), do Self-inquiry and neti-neti, concentration upon the Self (I am), study of ancient scripture, spiritual teachings....its all valuable.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Yes. You are preaching in many posts just on this thread, imo. Preaching to me is talking "at" ppl thinking you are absolutely right and not open to discussion.

My opinion, is you are speaking neo-advaita (no practice) and to me it's not helpful and you didn't answer one single question I asked you. I don't think you answered @Nahm questions either. Which further makes me question your advice to others. 

I don't doubt that you "think" you are right, but you may need to rethink it. If you are trying to help others, then know that everyone's path is different and many need to meditate (clears/calms the mind), do Self-inquiry and neti-neti, concentration upon the Self (I am), study of ancient scripture, spiritual teachings....its all valuable.

First and foremost I am speaking about Awakening not about calming the mind or enjoying life more in the illusion.

Also when I use the words I or me it is just an expression so you understand what I'm talking about.

Yeah the pathless path to the gateless gate. ❤ 

I'm not open to discussion because Im completely liberated from the egoic self agenda. I'm not seeking on this forum for advice. 

I've spoken about meditation and other practices before. Until recently it was recognized that although these practices appear to help with Awakening, they can actually perpetuate the belief in the self illusion and can prolong Awakening.

If you read through a lot of my posts you will see that I talk about turning within often, because that was what led me to Awakening.

I know your trying to look out for people's best intentions. ❤ Maybe I will try to label my post better specifically pointing out what I am targeting with the message. 

If you guys compile your questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. It's difficult for me to go through paragraph after paragraph trying to catch every question.

I'm having a heck of a time just helping people understand Duality is an illusion. Everyone keeps talking about it as if it's real as if it's a part of the absolute.

A fictitious belief created in the mind is not part of the absolute... because it was simply never real to begin with ❤

17 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

First and foremost I am speaking about Awakening not about calming the mind

Calming the mind is part of preparing it for Self-realization.

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Also when I use the words I or me it is just an expression so you understand what I'm talking about.

I understand what your talking about.

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm not open to discussion

I see that.

24 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Maybe I will try to label my post better specifically pointing out what I am targeting with the message. 

No need, I don't consider you a messiah.

27 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Im completely liberated from the egoic self agenda.

Hmm, not too long ago you posted a post on open forum, referenced me in it, it was sooo inappropriate it had to be hidden by mods.

So, I don't believe you.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

A fictitious belief created in the mind is not part of the absolute... 

Careful here my man - non-duality is total Oneness..there is nothing outside of it.   Fictitious beliefs created in the mind are still part of the Absolute.    I don't doubt you might have had an awakening to no self but just a few weeks back you were dismissing Infinity.  But do you see that something that is one singularity - which is non-duality (not two) must be infinite because there is nothing outside of it?  Anything that you imagine is outside of it is actually part of it.  All illusions, imagination, even the ego itself is a part of the Absolute.   Even as a fiction it exists as a fiction. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Anna1

I don't consider anyone that awakens special, it's just something that happens within THIS.

People can still screw up... there are so many misconceptions about Awakening it's ridiculous.

I have apologized to you for that multiple times. I was completely wasted and barely remember anything. I know that doesn't excuse the behavior...❤ I'm glad the mods were there to remove it.  Sorry

Talk 2 u soon ?

@VeganAwake You needed knocked off your high horse  :P

Also, stop insinuating you are speaking to ppl that know or have realized, less than you.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Careful here my man - non-duality is total Oneness..there is nothing outside of it.   Fictitious beliefs created in the mind are still part of the Absolute.    I don't doubt you might have had an awakening to no self but just a few weeks back you were dismissing Infinity.  But do you see that something that is one singularity - which is non-duality (not two) must be infinite because there is nothing outside of it?  Anything that you imagine is outside of it is actually part of it.  All illusions, imagination, even the ego itself is a part of the Absolute.   Even as a fiction it exists as a fiction. 

Yes it's part of the infinite as an illusion or imagination.

When Awakening occurs and the illusion is completely seen through it's recognized it never existed. 

34 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@VeganAwake You needed knocked off your high horse  :P

Also, stop insinuating you are speaking to ppl that know or have realized, less than you.

yes ma'am...Rodger that..❤

It was an ox ?

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

In that case enlightenment doesn't sound like a big deal.

If someone sliced your right arm into small bits, wouldn't you feel something then?

If yes, how is the ME a complete illusion then?

That would be a true test wouldn't it? To put the body through all the harshest things and see if one is still living in peace.

You can separate pain from suffering, but very few people do it to the fullest degree.

I guess a better way to put it is that which can be deconstructed is illusion. But it is very real to those living in the construction. This work is heavily about deconstruction so you see less talk on the direction we've been going our entire lives. Its like pulling off the mask in scooby doo. We already know the construction around the portrayed character. Now lets focus on whats under the mask.

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Its like pulling off the mask in scooby doo. We already know the construction around the portrayed character. Now lets focus on whats under the mask.

That's the cosmic joke.. there is no one under the mask... there never was

Just compiled energy thinking it's a real person. The whole thing was a sham and a misidentification with the body.

complete boundless free energy...

It's truly unknowable and completely radical...❤