VeganAwake

How practices keep the self illusion alive!!

118 posts in this topic

Love Love Love

*Just God damn you Conciousness. 

• Ok I am God for God's sake. You sneaky thing with infinite intelligence tricking me to chant Love like a maniac. 
  • MYSELF stop turning me into God damn hippie
Edited by zeroISinfinity

@purerogue time and space are all imaginary (illusion) and you can have a realizaton of this during or after a state of samadhi in which all dualities collapse.  Your true nature  is omnipresent.  It is not localized in a specific time or place.  It is everywhere, and simultaneously nowhere.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Commenting on areas where you lack true experience is really what's unhelpful... it might not be obvious to the youngsters but it's obvious to someone who has the experience. 

I think the real issue is that you actually believe you know.. I have put out an incredible amount of priceless information on this forum..

Here comes the personal attack, then your spiritual ego puffing itself up, because you didn't like me questioning you.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@purerogue time and space are all imaginary (illusion) and you can have a realizaton of this during or after a state of samadhi in which all dualities collapse.  Your true nature  is omnipresent.  It is not localized in a specific time or place.  It is everywhere, and simultaneously nowhere.

I know that, but it is just realization, or rather short duration state, I am talking about if there is actual state that stay trough day. 

If there is, can you give me names of some gurus who talk about it, I am interested in exploring this side. 

Edited by purerogue

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@purerogue Yes there is. That's what I called inversion. 

Is there any material out there that I can check?

Self Realized state as your permanent state is possible. "Christ" Conciousness. 

You literally feel everything. It is real ego death not conceptual. 

Practises make wonders. Repeated 7 million times so far. ❤️?

Once again thanks to @Nahm for "illusionis IT is not you". Will made poster with this. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Thanks. By creating dualities I didn’t mean splitting God in half. I mean the distinctions you’re making. What about the other questions, any thoughts? 

There simply cannot be separation between something that's real and something that's unreal. 

If I had what seemingly appeared as two things: 

1) A Dr. Pepper soda machine.

2) A Mirage of a Dr. Pepper soda machine.

You can't say this is Duality because the Mirage of the soda machine technically isn't real. It was an illusion created in the mind.

The only thing that's left is the real Dr. pepper soda machine.

Even though it appeared to be two things, it was always just ONE.

I like to use the ocean waves analogy:

If you're standing on the beach and you look out at the ocean on a windy day, you can count millions of separate waves. 

Although each wave appears to be separate from the ocean, the reality is the waves were never separate, it was always just one ocean appearing to be many individual waves.

You can call it an individual wave all you want... you can give it a name, an address, a birth certificate. After time It may even start believing it's an individual separate wave.

On one particular day though that wave crashed into the beach, flattened out and sucked back into itself. 

Later on it got to experience itself as many different waves, but it could never again be tricked into believing it was a separate wave, because it recognized its true nature as the whole ocean. The illusion was completely seen through ❤

The moral of the story is the belief in Duality doesn't make it real.

Fiction is fiction and truth is truth.

A Fictitious belief is not part of the Absolute because it was never real to begin with...

Just like unicorns and flying dragons are not real.

Duality=illusion=Non-Duality ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

But what if you can  actually feel soda machine literally as yourself as ONE you are talking about. 

• Can't sit and drink coffee ❤️ and bash spiritual egos using my own. Fun game I love it. 

29 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@purerogue Yes there is. That's what I called inversion. 

Can you explain what you mean by it? :D 

39 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Here comes the personal attack, then your spiritual ego puffing itself up, because you didn't like me questioning you.

Personal attack really....Anna here is what you said: What your preaching is very neo-advaita, and its not helpful.

Everything I'm saying can be summed up very quickly and easily:

1) There's no separate ME character inside the body that is an illusion.( nonduality)

2) Practices are not required to have this recognition and in fact they often perpetuate the belief of the illusory self because one is trying to Enlighten the illusion.

If this is neo-advaita then so be it.

This message is from personal experience of becoming liberated from the egoic self agenda. 

Ps... My spiritual ego only puffs up when I'm drinking red wine lol. 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Can you explain what you mean by it? :D 

See post above. You in True State. State of pure Conciousness. Not felt physical at all. 

Not my fault only listened @Nahm. Don't blame me. 

Hey I like drinking wine too (naked, well my fetish what can i say, guilty) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

See post above. You in True State. State of pure Conciousness. Not felt physical at all. 

I am not sure if that is what I looking for, but thanks I will probably visit that state again too. 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not my fault only listened @Nahm. Don't blame me. 

You drink alcohol to...oh god help us...jk ❤ 

@VeganAwake Yeah.... Haven't drink alchocol for more then 10 years and got this urge "all of a sudden"  had my reasons. 

As for you. 

There is a You. You as Absolute and Source of Infinite Love. 

Do what Buddha did. Simple.

Find actual spiritual practise that will lead you to actual Self Realization. If you really care about Truth. 

If you don't and think you figured it out, that's ok. Just Love yourself to maximum and everything else. 

It's all about Love because everything is Love. 

Self note#God damn you kiddo you got poetic. Well fuck WTF I've turn into. 

It's so obvious MYSELF. Just no words. You don't know to laugh or cry. Love forever. 

Self discovery helluva trip ❤️ helkuva trip. Ok now get me my demonic friends.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Yeah.... Haven't drink alchocol for more then 10 years and got this urge "all of a sudden"  had my reasons. 

As for you. 

There is a You. You as Absolute and Source of Infinite Love. 

Do what Buddha did. Simple.

Find actual spiritual practise that will lead you to actual Self Realization. If you really care about Truth. 

If you don't and think you figured it out, that's ok. Just Love yourself to maximum and everything else. 

It's all about Love because everything is Love. 

yes unconditional love agreed ❤

never thought God would need to practice so much ?

THIS is God and it doesn't require anything. It's already perfection ❤

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Love ya man. This convo, there’s just no communication happening. ??

Have you watched Samadhi part 1 (Maya the illusion of the self)

?