Expert psychologist

Trip report: Is the object I hallucinate real in physical sense?

18 posts in this topic

Last week I took a very powerful substance and I hallucinated a fan above my bed ( I was lying on the bed that time). I looked somewhere else and looked back and the fan was still there but in fact there's no fan above my bed

I pretty much want to know whether this fan was physically created by the intelligence of the substance I took or it was just a visual hallucination

Any explanation, guys?

Next time if I hallucinate an object when tripping I will touch it to investigate it it has physicality or not

Sorry to keep the substance's name a secret because it's a dangerous substance. I do not keep it a secret for any selfish reasons

The distinction between physical and hallucination is just a distinction. Ultimately the hallucinated fan and a real physical fan are made of the same substance of consciousness, which is nothing, meaning just a deeper level of hallucination. Don't believe this, take higher doses of psychedelics (safe ones) and contemplate this to verify it or not. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Hehehe.... All "physical reality" is a hallucination held stable in the mind of God.

But that's still not the end of the mindfuck. The mind of God is nothing at all. So the fan doesn't really exist even when you stick your hand in it.

It's all absolutely nothing. Nothing has ever happened. You imagine it did.

All being is a direct manifestation of Will. As you become more conscious your will is able to materialize physical objects. But this is not the ego's will, it is the Will of Infinite Mind. As thr ego-mind unravels you become Infinite Mind, completely unlimited.

If you became totally selfless you would have enough Will to materialize the entire physical universe in the blink of an eye. Well, you already are doing it, which is how it is here, but you're not conscious of how you're doing or even that you are doing it.

When you trip you get a tiny, tiny taste of how Will generates physical reality, which is why the visual field starts to warp and the things you think start to spawn "hallucinations". If you think of a devil hard enough, one will materialize.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Expert psychologist said:

@Leo Gura If someone was in my room would he see the fan my Will generated?

It depends.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It depends.

Depends on if they're also on psychedelics?

12 hours ago, Expert psychologist said:

@Leo Gura If someone was in my room would he see the fan my Will generated?

Your question rephrased: Can I imagine someone seeing my fan?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, tenta said:

Depends on if they're also on psychedelics?

No, depends on how powerful your will is.

If you're talking about altering physical reality in a way which affects others, your will needs to be equally powerful. These are not levels of access that the universe grants to most people, for obvious reasons, since there is enormous potential for devilry. Only the most spiritual advanced people might be given such access. Which is why you don't see people walking through brick walls every day. The whole point of "physical reality" is so that ordinary beings could not change it willy-nilly. You won't want people being able to walk through the walls of your house while you're jerking off in there.

Yup just not ready for it. It is given but so strong.Pays off to be good I guess. 

We will see ❤️. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're talking about altering physical reality in a way which affects others, your will needs to be equally powerful.

@Leo Gura You should talk about this in detail in a blog post or a video. This could change how we achieve our goals. I suspect this works for non occult activities too. This could change how we view motivation all together.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Leo Gura When tripping why does perception/imagination change for the psychedelic user but NOT for the surrounding observers? 

If there is only the raw perception shouldn't it change for everyone else?

Edited by joeyi99

On 1/2/2020 at 4:45 AM, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura You should talk about this in detail in a blog post or a video. This could change how we achieve our goals. I suspect this works for non occult activities too. This could change how we view motivation all together.

There's a whole manifestation community doing exactly this. Check out Neville Goddard

On 1/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you became totally selfless you would have enough Will to materialize the entire physical universe in the blink of an eye. Well, you already are doing it, which is how it is here, but you're not conscious of how you're doing or even that you are doing it.

When you trip you get a tiny, tiny taste of how Will generates physical reality, which is why the visual field starts to warp and the things you think start to spawn "hallucinations". If you think of a devil hard enough, one will materialize.

Can I take it as it's very possible that if there exists an enlightened person who is very scientifically  knowledgeable like Einstein ( let's call him Einstein-Buddha) he could consciously create his own reality and leave his body for the reality he creates?

I know your yes/no to this question would not mean much because enlightenment requires one's own effort but your claim is extremely big here. It makes me interested

I myself once hallucinated an air-conditioner and felt very cold. But it disappeared after the trip ended. I know that means I got hold of physical manifestation but your claim is still extremely big

On 1/1/2020 at 0:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

You won't want people being able to walk through the walls of your house while you're jerking off in there.

That's why I don't allow others to walk through walls 

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Nahm hahahaha

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Nahm  it's funny because is true!

^_^

On 1/1/2020 at 9:47 PM, joeyi99 said:

@Leo Gura When tripping why does perception/imagination change for the psychedelic user but NOT for the surrounding observers? 

If there is only the raw perception shouldn't it change for everyone else?

Surrounding observers are part of your imagination.

If you put on sunglasses the world doesn't tint for everyone else.

Consciousness compartmentalizes itself, otherwise things would become a shitshow. How silly would it be if my putting on sunglasses tinted your world? That would spoil the illusion of objective reality. We could code a video game to work that way, but why?

You have to carefully think through the consequences of your imagined scenarios. Life has a very intelligent design. It is not some willy-nilly stuff that some idiot threw together. It is a design of utmost genius that allows for rich experiences like that of humans. This requires some serious design constraints.

6 hours ago, Baotrader said:

Can I take it as it's very possible that if there exists an enlightened person who is very scientifically  knowledgeable like Einstein ( let's call him Einstein-Buddha) he could consciously create his own reality and leave his body for the reality he creates?

The flaw in your thinking is not taking into account that your are currently putting enormous energy into imagining exactly your current reality. To enter a new reality you'd have to stop imaging this one.

If you fully imagined a new reality nothing would be left of the current one. That would basically be a totally new life. And then you would still ask, "But why can't I be in some 3rd reality?" You can! But then you lose the 2nd one. You can't be in two realities at once. You have to pick one, which means excluding all others.