Rasheed

Here is HOW To Watch 300 Hours of Leo's Content

17 posts in this topic

When I first found Actualized.org, my first excuse to not watch was this: 'Videos are too long. I don't have time for it

As Khabib Nurmagomedov likes to say: 'This is number one bullshit.' In my opinion, this is number one loser's excuse. 

I am writing this post to help you to understand, how easy it is to actually watch 300 hours of Leo's content, you just have to watch:

50 minutes, every single day for 1 year. 

That's it!!!!

Just imagine, how easy it is + how rewarding. At the end of that 365 days, individual will be completely different, improvement will be extreme...

Prime example for my life is: I used to spend like 1 hour, watching UFC fighters. That's cool. That's not good or bad. I found UFC fighters, to be very inspiring...What I did: I just rearranged that hour differently, I spend 50 minutes watching Leo and 10 minutes, watching UFC fighters. Wonderful decision. Life-changing. Simple. 

Hope this helps you too.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

All his videos are essentially saying the same thing; how to wake up to who you are, to realize Truth. Watching him saying it over and over again will do you no good, without doing what he is saying to do. 

3 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

All his videos are essentially saying the same thing; how to wake up to who you are, to realize Truth. Watching him saying it over and over again will do you no good, without doing what he is saying to do. 

I agree with you, 100%. You must PRACTICE and APPLY!!! but...Theory is still important. 

Never underestimate, knowing the theiry, super well. 

I am not telling you to masturbate on the theory. ACTION is key but THEORY IS IMPORTANT TOO...

Both: Action + Theory. Not just one. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

14 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@Rasheed

سبحان الله. الله اكبر. الحمد لله.  × ٣٣=٩٩

x5 everyday... 

I can't understand, what you are saying.

34 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@Rasheed

سبحان الله. الله اكبر. الحمد لله.  × ٣٣=٩٩

x5 everyday... 

Check Forum guidelines.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, Rasheed said:

I can't understand, what you are saying.

It's an Islamic mantra. Its main aim is to help calming down the monkey-mind and to reduce distractions.

2 hours ago, Lento said:

It's an Islamic mantra. Its main aim is to help calming down the monkey-mind and to reduce distractions.

Thank you. I appreciate you.

Watching his content doesn't guarantee that you will have a very different or better life from this day to one year on.

However, it will help you set a very profound foundation for a conscious and responsible life.

Its more important if you do the work to apply to your daily life just one video of him that you watch effortless all of his videos but you then don't apply it to your daily life.

@Rasheed Great post. It’s hard to even comprehend how much one would learn and how much their eyes would open. Not to mention, the wisdom of easy change vs ‘quitting’. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I spent a whole year in a shitty job which basically I was cleaning a government building. Every day I listened to all videos of Leo's topics, also RSD dating advice and other self improvement staff. I progressed a lot. But now 5 years later I forget most of the knowledge.

Remember, this is a long-term game we're playing.

Slow and steady wins the race. Don't treat self-actualization as a 1 year activity. Treat it like a life-long activity which you have no choice but to do. This should put things into proper perspective.

It's like going to church. People who go to church never think to themselves, "How soon until all this church attendance is done? 3 years? What if I attend three times as much per week? Can I finish it in 1 year?"

No! You go to church for life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Watching his content doesn't guarantee that you will have a very different or better life from this day to one year on.

However, it will help you set a very profound foundation for a conscious and responsible life.

Its more important if you do the work to apply to your daily life just one video of him that you watch effortless all of his videos but you then don't apply it to your daily life.

Of course. As I said action is the key but theory is important too...

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Rasheed Great post. It’s hard to even comprehend how much one would learn and how much their eyes would open. Not to mention, the wisdom of easy change vs ‘quitting’. ??

:)

@Moreira I am confident that all of hours which you have invested in self-help, completely rewired you, and changed you for better. I don't think, it's about 'remembering' everything. Those things will be with you forever.

@Rinne I speed watch some self help videos too, but I watch Leo's videos on normal speed. I found that to be more effective for me.

8 hours ago, Leonora said:

i think the goal is to find something that resonates with you. could be the sound of the piano or the emotion called love. or cold water, that is able to connect you directly and instantly to the now and give you a deeper connection to the whole and grounds you . wim hof used simple breathing techniques and cold water. you dont even need to meditate necessarily

I agree, 100%.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Remember, this is a long-term game we're playing.

Slow and steady wins the race. Don't treat self-actualization as a 1 year activity. Treat it like a life-long activity which you have no choice but to do. This should put things into proper perspective.

It's like going to church. People who go to church never think to themselves, "How soon until all this church attendance is done? 3 years? What if I attend three times as much per week? Can I finish it in 1 year?"

No! You go to church for life.

I think, this kind of change is best for long-term because it is simply and easy to follow...

This is like working out and nutrition. Simple workout and nutrition plan will always get done. Complicated workout, will never get done, consistently and 'Dieting' will never bring true change. Not because person is lazy, it's because things are complicated...

I think, my advice will most help, person who just stumbled upon actualized.org --- At that point, our first instinct is 'Videos are so long. I don't have any time for this.' Personally, I was used to watching 3 minute, clickbaite videos of how one fighter trash talked another one. Of course I would think that...3 min videos will waste someone's life away as opposed to your content, which will save person from wasting 70 years of their life, jiggling balls around.

Edited by Rasheed

On 12/30/2019 at 0:58 AM, Jed Vassallo said:

All his videos are essentially saying the same thing; how to wake up to who you are, to realize Truth.

This feels very reductionist. You can still learn a lot looking at the same thing from different angles. Shift the magnifying glass around and find out. Zoom out and in. 

Leo's content is fantastic and @jed - I wouldn't diminish it. It's really up to you (us) to act on the things Leo has spent years talking about.

And to respond to OP: Right on - Leo's content are also doable as podcasts. Do your errands, chores, and listen in the background.