EternalForest

99% of us will fail...or will we?

14 posts in this topic

Something seems off about this "Miracle Awakening". Whereas other previous awakenings were inspiring and Love-filled, this one felt "off".

To reject all knowledge outside yourself is quite dangerous, the groundwork for self-deception. Listen to what you've said before, no one knows it all, and no one possibly could know it all. Always be most suspicious of your own mind, especially when it tells you that not only are you the only one who knows Truth, but you're the only one capable of knowing Truth. Through non-duality we know that knowledge is free flowing, all people have access to Infinite Intelligence, if only they wish to tune in.

Not to mention, viewing spirituality as this sort of zero sum game or like sports where genetics play a big part of your success and if you're not "gifted", anything less than taking psychedelics 100s of times will not lead you to the "highest states" just doesn't resonate. Listen to what you've said before: "Psychedelics can be a powerful tool but they are by far not the only tool", Leo do you not believe this anymore? During your Hawaii retreat you said the downsides of depending on psychedelics, please go back and watch that video, because there's reason for concern.

If Self-Love truly is the highest teaching in the universe, how could you be so cynical of humanity? How could you think so little of them? That over 99% of them are not capable of seeing what you've seen?

I know in my heart that through God all things are possible, and through Love and Consciousness work all people are capable of discovering the truth about themselves and reach the highest states possible.

Agreed. It's one of the downsides of making videos right after coming out of these experiences, there wasn't time to integrate the trip properly.

Don't take it too seriously, or too literally. I sure don't.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

1 hour ago, EternalForest said:

That over 99% of them are not capable of seeing what you've seen?

Capable is one thing, actually seeing it is another.

99% of people are capable.

Just the fact that you're watching my videos means that you are more capable than most.

Now... what you gonna do about it? Shit has more substance to it than capability.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

99’% of people are capable, but just 1% of them are able to really see right Here and Now.❤️

2 hours ago, EternalForest said:

Something seems off about this "Miracle Awakening". Whereas other previous awakenings were inspiring and Love-filled, this one felt "off".

To reject all knowledge outside yourself is quite dangerous, the groundwork for self-deception. Listen to what you've said before, no one knows it all, and no one possibly could know it all. Always be most suspicious of your own mind, especially when it tells you that not only are you the only one who knows Truth, but you're the only one capable of knowing Truth. Through non-duality we know that knowledge is free flowing, all people have access to Infinite Intelligence, if only they wish to tune in.

Not to mention, viewing spirituality as this sort of zero sum game or like sports where genetics play a big part of your success and if you're not "gifted", anything less than taking psychedelics 100s of times will not lead you to the "highest states" just doesn't resonate. Listen to what you've said before: "Psychedelics can be a powerful tool but they are by far not the only tool", Leo do you not believe this anymore? During your Hawaii retreat you said the downsides of depending on psychedelics, please go back and watch that video, because there's reason for concern.

If Self-Love truly is the highest teaching in the universe, how could you be so cynical of humanity? How could you think so little of them? That over 99% of them are not capable of seeing what you've seen?

I know in my heart that through God all things are possible, and through Love and Consciousness work all people are capable of discovering the truth about themselves and reach the highest states possible.

The spiritually gifted see it quicker, in their direct experience right now, that I am none other than God. No need for anything. Then some become conscious that it's time to get back home, literally. Others will go this path their entire life, having nothing better to do, thinking they can reach the highest whatever, when in fact when you become conscious that you are God right now, there no more work to do. It's all YOU. YOU did it all. Created all of this. You ARE ALL OF THIS. 

That's it. Done. Over.

Now, who wants to play some chess?

@Leo Gura Impossible miracle indeed. ??♥️

?

@EternalForest Knowledge is an appearance of you within you, not something added to you. Notice everything you know, is within your awareness. (You’re awareness & “it” is awareness). It’s that it is so painstakingly obvious and impossibly true that it is missed.) It’s not possible to ‘reject all knowledge outside of yourself’, cause there isn’t any, just a thought that there is. Like the thought, ’the other side of this wall’. It is a zero sum game, and psychedelics are exactly the same as the knowledge. All things are possible - look around, this is that ! Nothing isn’t rejected. It’s self recognition, love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If everyone in the entire universe could just swallow an enlightenment pill and become enlightened, 99% of them wouldn't do it. They actually don't. Everyone is enlightened, it's just that almost all of us choose to deny it. Everything at it's own time, friend.

Everyone gets a little taste every once in a while, in fact every night.

Most just aren't interested or skilled or brave enough for more, and that's fine.

Love is always also present to some degree, it's not all or nothing.

8 hours ago, Lento said:

Leo is the most deluded person on earth.

Leo would not like to sit number 1, top of the pile, in any league table I can tell you that much. He does actually have humility. 

@Bill W

I don't really know or even care about Leo's "delusion". He talks for hours to his camera. It's quite normal he won't be precise with everything he says. Consider talking to a friend for hours, being precise all the time would kill me. So, I use such strong phrases when I sense people taking everything he says seriously and literally. The point of what he says is to motivate people to do the practices, but victims mentality kicks in by using Leo's pointers as absolute truths and as excuses. I don't like him advocating psychedelics, but they can motivate a lot of stage Orange people. See the other thread where people started doubting the value of meditation just because Leo said something in his videos. I mean, Leo does not try to become the authority, but it seems like some people want to have an external authority. They don't want to lead their lives. I'm kind of giving up on people, but who cares!

@Lento I hear you on a lot of that my man. Truly I do. With Leo's videos I've only managed about 30 minutes here and there and mostly the old ones. I'm far from a Leo groupie. ?